Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer through recruitment notification – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2015 – No.HR/MO/2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Medical Officer on or before 15/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dy. General Manager (Human Resources), Post Box No. 23, Ojhar Township Post Office, Nasik – 422207|
Detail of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Medical Officer Recruitment:
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), a Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking, is a premier aeronautical industry of South East Asia, with 19 production /overhaul / service divisions and 9 colocated R & D Centres spread across the country. HAL’s Spectrum of expertise encompasses design, development, manufacture, repair, overhaul and upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-engines, Industrial & Marine Gas Turbines, Accessories, Avionics & Systems and structural components for Satellites & Launch Vehicles. Aircraft Division, Nasik is a Independent profit centre and is currently engaged in the manufacturing of SU-30 aircraft under license, repair / Overhaul of MiG-21/27 M aircraft variants, BISON and their aggregates and in mid-life upgrade and modification of various types of Russian origin aircraft, Design & Development support to MiG-21 series, MiG-27M, SU-30MKI series Aircraft and its systems. HAL, Aircraft Division, Nasik is inviting applications from eligible and Interested Candidates for the post of Medical Officer (General Duty) for its Hospital at Nasik Division.
- MEDICAL OFFICER (GENERAL DUTY) (Grade-II) – 1 POST
- SCALE OF PAY: ` 16400 – 40500/-
- ELIGIBILITY & JOB DESCRIPTION MEDICAL OFFICER (GENERAL DUTY) (Grade-II): MBBS from any recognized institute /university with one (01) year post qualification Experience from a reputed Industrial /Government/Private Hospital. Applicants serving in Government/Public Sector, Semi-Government Organizations are required to possess a minimum of One year of experience in the next below grade or its equivalent post OR MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma or Post Graduate Degree from any recognized institute /university.
- AGE CRITERIA & RELAXATIONS Upper age limit is 35 Years as on 01.05.2015. Further, the age limit is relaxable by 05 years to the Candidates belonging to Schedule Tribes. For candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1.1.80 to 31.12.89, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years. Relaxation will be extended as per rules in respect of Ex-servicemen/Commissioned Officers/ ECOs/ SSCOs who have rendered at least 5 years of service and have been released on completion of assignment.
- REMUNERATION AND PLACE OF POSTING The selected candidates will be paid a starting basic of `.16400/- in the scale of pay of `.16400 to 40500.Besides Basic Pay and IDA, Company Provided accommodation the selected candidates will be eligible to get 44% of basic as Perks and Allowances along with other benefits such as PF, Incentive, Gratuity, Group Insurance, Leave encashment, etc. They are also eligible for Non-Practicing Allowance of 25% of the running basic pay, without any consequential and Rent-Free unfurnished accommodation. The Place of Posting is at Nashik Hospital. The selected Candidates may be transferred / appointed to any other Divisions / Offices across the Country on Management’s discretion.
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) – Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/05/2015
- The selection process will comprises of Written Test and Interview. The Written test will be for 80 Marks and Interview will be for 20 Marks. The Division will decide the Cut-off percentage for calling candidates for written test based on the marks secured in the qualifying Examination, based on the number of applications received. Candidates will be called for interview in the ratio of 1:5 (Maximum) categories wise for the Personal Interview, out of the candidates qualified in written test based on the merit. The call letter for interview will be sent by the Email provided by the candidates. Candidates will be paid traveling allowance as per the rules of the company for attending the interview only. The Written Test will be conducted at Nasik only. The pattern of the written test will be intimated in the Admit card.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Age and Experience are to be calculated as on 01.05.2015.
- The total maximum marks and total marks obtained for all semesters / years will be summed up to arrive at the aggregate percentage. No rounding off will be done. No weightage will be given to any particular semester or year. Candidates must indicates the aggregate marks (of all semesters / years put together)
- Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming employment.
- Applicants serving in Government/Public Sector, Semi-Government Organizations should submit the application through proper channel /produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview.
- Candidates who have Work – Experience in Private Sector Company /Organization should produce their experience certificate in the letter head of the Company/ Organization in which they have worked. The letter head of the Company/ Organization should contain the details of the Company.
- Contract Experience: (a) Experience possessed by candidates engaged on Contract basis directly by PSUs/Central/State Governments concerned shall be considered as experience for the purpose of selection. In that case, Experience Certificate is to be produced from such PSUs/Central/State Governments, etc, indicating the contract engagement. As regards No Objection Certificate, the same needs to be in line with the Terms & Conditions of contract engagement and Rules applicable for such contract engagement in the concerned Organization. (b) Experience possessed by candidates in Private Organizations on Contract basis shall be considered as experience, subject to scrutiny in terms of nature of experience, responsibilities, assignments, etc (c) Experience possessed by candidates engaged on Contract basis through Contractors by PSUs/Central/State Governments will not be considered as experience since the engagement is not direct (d) The contract experience possessed by candidates as at (a) & (b) above will be considered as Experience for the purpose of selection only if the experience is in Executive cadre of the concerned PSUs/Central/State/Private Organizations. (e) Candidates possessing Regular / full time qualifications prescribed above are only eligible to apply, In other words, the qualifications acquired through part time / correspondence / Distance Education / E-learning courses are not eligible to apply.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject verification of Caste, Character and Antecedents from the concerned Authorities as per the rules of the company.
- The above requirement is tentative and the same may be increase or decrease depending on the actual requirement. HAL reserves the right to Modify / alter / restrict / enlarge / cancel the recruitment process, if need so arises without issuing any further notice or assigning any further notice/any reasons thereafter. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained against this issue.
- Before applying the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria desired for the post. The candidates should also ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her in the application are correct in all respect. The details entered in the specific column will be taken as final. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will stands cancelled. If any of these shortcomings are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Candidates are requested to mention their name & Mobile Number on the back side of the Demand Draft.
- The company does not take any responsibility for any delay in receiving the application forms or loss in postal transit.
- The vacancies Identified are to be filled by external candidates only, through direct recruitment.
- Applications not in accordance with the prescribed form or incomplete/unsigned form or without attested copies of certificates mentioned above shall not be considered. No applications / resumes will be accepted by Email.
- Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification. In case of any difficulty or for any queries regarding the filling of applications, contact us at 02550-275840/275841/275842 extn: 2955 / 2155 / 2954 or at [email protected]
How to apply for Medical Officer Vacancy in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL):
Interested Candidates who meet the above criteria may send their applications strictly in the application format given below (Neatly typed / hand written) by ordinary post so as to reach on or before 15th May, 2015 to Dy. General Manager (Human Resources), Post Box No. 23, Ojhar Township Post Office, Nasik – 422207 in an envelope super scribing “Application for the Post of Medical Officer (General Duty)”. The Application Format shall accompany the attested Xerox copies of certificates in support of Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, Caste Category, Experience etc. Candidates are required to possess a valid E-mail ID, so that intimation regarding interview can be sent. HAL will not be responsible for bouncing of any E-MAIL sent to the candidates by E-Mail. However, from time to time necessary information will be hosted on HAL Web site. .
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/05/2015
Reference: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2015 – No.HR/MO/2015