Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Manager through recruitment notification – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.10/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Manager Job on or before 24/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Vacancy Name : Senior Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 29,100 – 54,500/- p.m
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 24/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Senior Manager (HR) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Corporate Office 15/1 Cubbon Road Bangalore – 560 001
Detail of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Senior Manager Recruitment:
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL), a Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking, is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia, with 21 Production / Overhaul / Service Divisions and 10 co-located R&D Centres spread across the Country. HAL’s spectrum of expertise encompasses hi-tech programmes involving a number of state-of-the-art technology, design, development, manufacture, repair, overhaul and upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-engines, Industrial & Marine Gas Turbines, Accessories, Avionics & Systems and structural components for Satellites & Launch Vehicles. HAL, over the last seven decades, has grown progressively into an integrated Aerospace Organization with the indigenous design & development of the Advanced Light Helicopter (ALH-Dhruv), Intermediate Jet Trainer (IJT) & Light Combat Aircraft (LCA-Tejas). The ongoing major projects & programmes include ALH (both Military & Civil roles), IJT, LCA, Pilotless Target Aircraft (PTA), SU-30 MKI, Hawk (Advanced Jet Trainer) & Dornier -228 (Light Transport Aircraft). Aligning with the emerging future requirements, HAL has conceptualized the indigenous development of Light Combat Helicopter (LCH), Basic Turboprop Trainer Aircraft (HTT – 40), Light Utility Helicopter (LUH) & Indian Multi-Role Helicopter (IMRH). HAL will codevelop the Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft (FGFA) & Multi Role Transport Aircraft (MTA) with foreign partners. HAL invites applications from result oriented Professionals for the current vacancy at Liaison Office, Delhi:
- Senior Manager (Media Communication) – 01
- THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE POST: Communication and interaction with Media including attending to Media queries, maintaining overall Media relations; Forward Media releases to various Media Houses as and when required and follow up; Updation of Media List; Scan and prepare News clippings daily; Correspondence with Media in relation to Ad Campaigns; Assist in publication of in-house e-magazine HAL-CONNECT and Mink Square Matters; Maintain a digital photo library; Coverage of important official functions and visits; & Liaison activities for various sponsored Seminars / Conference and other events.
- PAY SCALE & REMUNERATION: On selection, candidates will be appointed in the Scale of Pay of Rs. 29100 – 54500/- (Grade – V). Besides Basic Pay, candidates will be eligible for Variable Dearness Allowance, Company Accommodation / House Rent Allowance, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Provident Fund, Gratuity, etc. Candidates will also be eligible for Perquisites and Allowances under the Cafeteria System. The percentage of Perks & Allowances in running Basic Pay under Cafeteria System is 44%.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION: The candidate should possess Full Time Bachelors’ Degree in any discipline (3 Years after 10+2) along with 2 Years Full Time Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Communication / Journalism and Mass Communication / Communication / Journalism / Mass Communication / Broadcast Journalism / Media Communication / Public Relations from Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate Statutory Authorities in the Country. Candidates possessing the Qualifying Degrees through Full-Time courses will only be considered. Candidates possessing Part Time / Correspondence / Distance Education / Evening Courses will not be eligible to apply. Wherever CGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University / Institute. Candidates are required to submit a Certificate to this effect from the University / Institute at the time of Interview
- POST PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE (PPQE): Candidate should possess the PPQE of 10 years as on 24.06.15. Out of the total PPQE of 10 years, candidates are required to possess a minimum of 3 years experience in the next below Grade/ Level or in other equivalent post (applicable for PSUs /Govt) as on 24.06.15. Experience gained after acquiring the requisite Professional Qualification will only be reckoned for the purpose of calculation of PPQE. Experience prior to acquiring the requisite Professional Qualification Degree will not be reckoned for calculation of PPQE. Any Full time Additional Degree acquired during the period of Experience post acquiring Professional Qualification will not be reckoned as Experience and the duration of course will be deducted from the total PPQE possessed. Applicants having Work Experience in Private Sector Organizations are required to submit an Experience Certificate in the letter head of the Company. The letter head of the Company should have details of the Company
- UPPER AGE LIMIT & AGE RELAXATION: Upper Age Limit as on 24.06.15 is 45 years. Upper Age Limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989. Relaxation in Age limit in respect of Ex-servicemen & Serving Officers of Indian Army / Indian Airforce / Indian Navy will be extended as per rules. Even as no Age relaxations are applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories, candidates belonging to any of these categories (and applying under ‘UR’ category) are required to submit copies of Caste Certificates/Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format at the time of Interview.
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) – Senior Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/6/2015.
- Candidates who fulfill the Eligibility Criteria and meet the nature of Experience possessed will be called for the Interview in the ratio of 1:10 to the number of Vacancies.
- Eligible candidates will be required to attend an Interview at Bangalore to assess their suitability.
- Candidates provisionally selected by HAL will have to undergo a Pre-Employment Medical Exam before joining HAL. Applicants should meet the Medical standards as prescribed by the Company. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to receipt of satisfactory Medical Report from the Company’s Doctor as per the Medical Standards of the Company. No relaxation in Health Standards will be allowed. The PreEmployment Medical Standards prescribed by HAL are enclosed.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to Verification of Caste (wherever applicable) and Character & Antecedents from the concerned Authorities, as per the rules of the Company.
- Selected candidates can be posted to any Division / R&D Centers / Office of the Company. The candidates will not be allowed to seek / apply for transfer to any other Division / Location of the Company for initial three years of service.
MODE OF PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE:
- Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) towards Application Fee and Rs. 50/- as Bank charges (total of Rs.550/-), which is non-refundable (exempted in the case of SC / ST/ PWD candidates applying under ‘UR’ category). Candidates are required to pay Bank Charges of Rs. 50/- per Challan for depositing Fee at other than SBI, Industrial Finance Branch, Residency Road, Bangalore-560 025.
- Application Fee is to be deposited in the “Hindustan Aeronautics Limited – Recruitment Account” bearing number 30969511830 at any of the core banking branches of State Bank of India in the prescribed Challan and a Journal Number be obtained. HAL will not be responsible in case of a candidate depositing the Application Fee in the wrong account. No other form of payment is accepted.
- Application Fee once deposited into Company’s account will not be refunded under any circumstances, even if the candidate is unable to forward the application or due to being ineligible at the time of applying or rejection of application due to postal delay/loss. Therefore, before depositing the application fee, candidates should ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria.
How to apply for Senior Manager Vacancy in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) :
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to download the Application Form and the Challan Format hosted on the HAL Website along with this detailed web advertisement.
- Candidates are required to provide details of the Application Fee paid in the Application Form. If the details are not provided, the application will be treated as incomplete and will not be accepted.
- Eligible Candidates may submit their applications in A-4 size paper strictly in the prescribed format available in this Website along with a self-attested recent Passport Size Photograph.
- The applications have to be sent only through Ordinary Post / Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier. Applications received through other modes viz. Fax/ E-mail etc will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. HAL will not be responsible for any postal delay / loss of Applications.
- No application will be received in person on the address mentioned below.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 24.06.15. Applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- Application form should accompany original counterfoil of Challan (HAL Copy) for having paid the Application fee (wherever applicable). Photocopy of the Challan will not be accepted. If the Application form is not enclosed with the original Challan, the application will be rejected. No communication will be sent to the candidates. The candidate should retain original counterfoil of the Challan (Candidate’s copy) for future reference.
- Candidates are requested to compulsorily super scribe the envelope with the name of the post they are applying to.
- Eligible candidates may forward their duly filled in application in the prescribed format to the following address: Senior Manager (HR) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Corporate Office 15/1 Cubbon Road Bangalore – 560 001
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming Appointment.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the Advertisement / Recruitment process and / or the Selection Process there under, without issuing any further notice whatsoever. The number of vacancies can be modified as per discretion of the Management.
- Candidates employed in Central/ State Government Departments/ Public Sector Enterprises etc. (including candidates engaged on Contract basis in Central/ State Govt. Departments/ PSUs) should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC)at the time of Interview from their employer failing which they will not be permitted to appear for the interview and will not be eligible for payment of Travelling Allowance.
- This vacancy is identified to be filled up by external candidate only, through Direct Recruitment. Therefore, Applications of internal candidates, if any, will not be considered.
- Candidates should clearly mention all the details sought in the Application Blank. In case of no clarity/ discrepancy in the information provided, Application will be summarily rejected. No communication will be sent to the candidates.
- If the information furnished by the candidate in any part is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidature/ appointment will be considered as revoked / terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, without any reference given to the candidate and the Application Fee will not be refunded.
- All correspondences to the candidates will be made via e – mail on the e – mail id provided by the candidate in the application blank. No other method of communication will be adopted.
- Any sort of Canvassing or Influencing of the Officers related to Recruitment / Selection process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidates.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute/ cause will be at Bangalore.
- In case of any particular query is not covered above, the candidates can write to HAL at [email protected] only. No other method of Communication will be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/6/2015
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT.NO.10/2015.
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016