Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2015 – ASC/HR/130/01/2015. Candidates who have completed B.TECH/ B.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Consultant on or before 02/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Manager(HR), Airport Services Centre, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (Bangalore Complex), Vimanapura Post, Gate No. 30 Bangalore – 560 017.|
Detail of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Consultant Recruitment:
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), a Navaratna Central Public Sector undertaking, is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia, with 20 Production/Overhaul/Service Divisions and 10 co-located R&D Centers spread across the Country. HAL’s spectrum of expertise encompasses design, development, manufacture, repair, overhaul and upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-engines, Industrial & Marine Gas Turbines, Accessories, Avionics & Systems and Structural Components for Satellite & Launch Vehicles. HAL, over the last seven decades, has grown progressively into an integrated Aerospace Organization with the indigenous design & development of Advanced Light Helicopter (ALH-Dhruv), Intermediate Jet Trainer (IJT) & Light Combat Aircraft (LCA-Tejas). The ongoing major projects & programmes include ALH (both in military & civil roles), IJT, LCA, Pilotless Target Aircraft (PTA), Su-30 MKI, Hawk (Advanced Jet Trainer) & Dornier -228 (Light Transport Aircraft). Aligning with the emerging future requirements, HAL has conceptualized the indigenous development of Light Combat Helicopter (LCH), Basic Turboprop Trainer Aircraft (HTT-40), Light Utility Helicopter (LUH) & Indian Multi-Role Helicopter (IMRH). HAL will codesign & co-develop the Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft & Multi Role Transport Aircraft with foreign partners. HAL is looking for candidates for Engagement of Superannuated Employees having Aerodrome Fire Safety experience, preferably from Airport Authority of India (AAI) (equivalent to Grade-II) as Consultants (Aerodrome Fire Station) at Airport Services Centre, BC on Contract basis.
- No of post : 02
- Grade : Equivalent to Grade-II
- Pay Scale : Rs.16,400-40,500/-pm
- Minimum Qualification : i) Bachelor Degree of Fire Engineering from the National Fire Service College, Nagpur awarded by the Nagpur University. i.e. BE(Fire Engineering) OR ii) Bachelor Degree of Fire Engineering/Fire Technology from Institutes/Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities. OR iii)Pass in Association Membership / Membership Examination of Institute of Fire Engineering. UK; OR iv) Degree of recognized University with pass in GIFE-India/UK.
- AGE LIMIT The Consultants will not be engaged beyond 62 years. There should be a gap of minimum one month and maximum six months from the date of superannuation of the applicant and the date of engagement on contract basis. In exceptional cases, the engagement can be extended upto the age of 65 years, with the prior approval of the Chairman, HAL.
- PERIOD OF ENGAGEMENT The Consultant would be engaged for an initial period of upto one year, at the first instance. The Performance would be assessed during the said period and extension, if required, would be granted provided the performance is found to be satisfactory. Such extensions would be granted on yearly basis. The Consultant would be reporting to a designated regular Officer in the Division/Office. The performance of the Consultant would be assessed, on a six monthly basis. For this purpose, Performance Appraisal Reports would be raised. The engagement will be on full time basis. Absence from duty for more than 12 working days in a Calendar Year will result in proportionate reduction in the Consolidated Emoluments.
- TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT ENGAGEMENT: The Contract engagement will stand automatically terminated on completion of the prescribed tenure. The engagement can be terminated even earlier, with one month’s notice in writing on either side or payment (Consolidated Remuneration) in lieu of the Notice.
- PLACE OF VACANCIES The requirement is presently at Airport Services Centre, Bangalore. However, the Consultants may be transferred/ appointed to any other Divisions/ Offices across the country on management’s discretion.
- Job Specifications / Job Descriptions / Experience Requirements : Candidate should have thorough knowledge about handling of ARFF vehicles, Foam Fire Tender, Dry Chemical Powder Tender, Water Fire Tender and Rescue Tender etc.,He should be able to organize staff level regular Fire service training programmes and Mock fire practices at Aerodrome in accordance with ICAO and Standing Fire Advisory Committee Norms, with the co-ordination of ATC. He should be well versatile in handling various HAZCHEM transportation CARGO items, emergency handling and disposal procedures as stipulated in IATA guidelines. He should possess complete knowledge about various Fire Extinguishing Medias i.e. Foam Compound, Dry Chemical Compatiable_Powders etc., and their usage including application. Fire Officer should have knowledge about fault finding and rectification of crash fire tender including all other appliances. Candidate should have the knowledge of Class ‘B’ Oil Fire, causes of Fire and the contributing factors to the spread of Aircraft Fire and the principle of extinction etc. He should have the knowledge on all types of extinguishing agents
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/05/2015
- Selection of the candidate would be done through Interview, suitable candidates from among the applicants would be shortlisted and called for the interview by the division, which would be conducted by a duly constituted Selection Committee. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview at the discretion of the Management. Date, Time and Venue of the interview will be intimated to the shortlisted/eligible candidates by e-mail/HAL website/by post. Candidates shortlisted for interview are required to bring the Certificates/Documents (original and attested photocopies) in proof of Age, Qualification, Experience, Training, Ex-Servicemen discharge book (as applicable) etc and Passport size photographs at the time of interview.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Mere submission of application will not entail a right for claiming appointment.
- The candidates who retired from their services on attaining the age of superannuation would only be eligible to be engaged on contract basis. In other words, personnel who left the services of the Company under Optional
- Retirement, Voluntary Retirement, Medical Termination, Resignation, Termination on Disciplinary grounds etc, will not be eligible to apply.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify / alter the advertisement and/ or the selection process there under, without issuing any further notice or assign any reason whatsoever. The number of vacancies can be modified as per management’s discretion.
- If the information furnished by the candidate in any part of the Bio-data is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidature/ engagement will be considered as revoked/ terminated at any stage of selection process or after engagement or joining, without any reference given to the candidate.
- Any sort of canvassing or influencing the officials related to the selection process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidate.
- HAL reserves the right to increase / decrease the specification depending upon the response.
- Candidates, staying beyond 30 miles away and attending Personal Interview will be paid To and Fro TA (Rail fare) by the shortest route on production of proof of travel as per rules of the company. If the candidates are found suitable for lower Grade / Post than the post for which they had applied and attended the Interview fulfilling all the requirements, they shall be offered lower Grade / Post.
- Decision of HAL Management regarding selection will be final. Further, HAL Management reserves the right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts and also to fill up the future vacancies if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the company.
- Candidates who have work experience in the private sector and produce the experience certificate should submit the same in the letter head of the Company. The letter Head of the Company should have the details of the Company. Necessary information regarding the selection, interview etc. will be hosted on HAL Website www.hal-india.com from time to time. Candidates are requested to visit the website from time to time.
- Before applying the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria desired for the post.
- Incomplete Applications will be rejected and no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Appearance of the shortlisted candidates in the Interview is provisional and it does not entitle them for any claim for the post. They will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the selection process incase they do not fulfill essential eligibility criteria.
- Last date of receipt of applications is 02.05.2015. Applications received after due date will be rejected. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute/ cause will be at Bangalore. In case of any clarification please contact Manager(HR), Airport Services Centre, HAL(BC) on 080 – 22313819 or write to us at [email protected]
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL):
Eligible candidates may send their applications, duly filled, in the prescribed format as at Annexure-I along with the certificates / documents (attested Photocopies) in proof of Age, Qualification, Experience, Training, Ex-servicemen discharge book (As applicable), etc by post so as to reach on or before 02.05.2015 to the below mentioned address. The Manager(HR), Airport Services Centre, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (Bangalore Complex), Vimanapura Post, Gate No. 30 Bangalore – 560 017. Candidates are required to possess a valid E-mail ID, which is to be entered in the Application Blank, so that intimation regarding downloading of call letter for Interview can be sent. HAL will not be responsible for bouncing of E-mail sent to the candidate
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/05/2015
Reference: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2015 – ASC/HR/130/01/2015