Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Experts through recruitment notification – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2015 – No.HR/1209(6)/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 28/07/2015 at 08.30 A.M. . Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Vacancy Name :Experts
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : NASIK
Walkin Date For This Job : 28/07/2015
Walkin Address For The Job Vacancy : Human Resource Department, Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd., Aircraft Division, Nasik, Ojhar Township HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED AIRCRAFT DIVISION, NASIK (A GOVERNMENT OF INDIA UNDERTAKING) PO: OJHAR TOWNSHIP, DT: NASIK MAHARASTRA – 422 207
Detail Of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Experts Recruitment:
HAL Aircraft Division, Nasik invites interested and eligible candidates to be engaged as Expert for Russian Language Interpretation. The number of Experts required is 02 (Two).
- No of Post : 02
- Eligibility The incumbent should possess any one of the following Educational qualifications: i) 5 years Integrated Degree of Master of Arts in Russian Language (Interpretation) from Recognized University /Institute. OR ii) 3 years Bachelors Degree in Russian Language plus 2 years Post Graduates Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Russian Language from Recognized University/Institute. (Candidates who have acquired the Qualifications through regular mode are only eligible to appear for the walk-in process).
- Age Limit The upper age limit of the candidate is 60 Years, as on 01.07.2015. No further relaxations will be given on any grounds.
- Tasks and Deliverables The incumbent will carry out the following tasks* under the Co-ordination of Nodal Officer: i. Interpretation of Russian to English and vice-versa for the conversation being held between RA to GM/Chief Designer/Russian Warranty Team with HAL Specialist on day–to-day basis. ii. Translation for Russian/English correspondence to and from Russian Specialist on day-today basis. iii. Interpretation of Russian to English and vice-versa for the conversation of visiting Russian delegation to HAL Nasik on requirement basis. iv. Interpretation of Russian to English and vice-versa for the conversation of visiting Russian specialist from various agencies i.e. ROE, Spets, Irkut, VEKs-M, AEC etc for technical assistance on various issues pertaining to the division. v. Translation of important Russian documents to English as and when required. vi. To study and translate/interpret various issues and snags related to material and aircraft from HAL Specialist to Russian specialist as and when required. The frequency of tasks will depend upon the circumstances & requirement
- Honorarium The honorarium payable to the candidates will be decided by the selection committee based on their judgment and assessment of the candidates. However, the total consolidated honorarium will not exceed Rs.25000/- per Month (Rupees twenty five thousand only
Selection Procedure For Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) – Experts Post:
- Written Test on 28/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. HAL reserves the right to increase / decrease the specification depending upon the response. Mere appearing for the interview will not entail right for claiming the job. HAL also reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and / or the selection process thereunder.
- Decision of HAL Management regarding selection will be final. Further, HAL Management reserves the all right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts and also to fill up the future vacancies if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the company.
- Candidates who have work experience in the private sector should submit the experience certificate on the letter head of the company. The letter head of the company should have the details of company Registration Number.
- Before appearing for the interview, the candidates should ensure that they are fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for the position. While filling the biodata forms, the candidates should also ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all the respect. In case it is detected at any stage of the selection process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will be cancelled. If any of these shortcomings are detected even after selection, his/her services are liable to be terminated
- 10% of the honorarium will be retained as performance Guarantee every month.
- The candidates will be required to give a disclosure statement declaring his interest in any other work/running contract entered with HAL before considering him for the position of Expert.
- Infringement of any of the rules of the company or the terms of engagement or disobedience of the orders or negligence of duties assigned will lead to termination of the engagement without any notice in advance.
- To obey the lawful commands, serve the company faithfully and do not indulge its business secrets not only during the period of engagement but also thereafter.
- HAL has the right to terminate the agreement without any financial liability in the event of the candidate not meeting the pre-specified conditions or in any other eventualities after engagement.
- The engagement is purely on requirement basis and there is no provision for regularization.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- In case of any queries, contact us at 02550-282154 / 275840 Extn: 2955/2954 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org . No applications / resumes will be accepted by Email.
Walkin Procedure For Experts Vacancy in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL):
Interested and eligible candidates who meet the above criteria may report for walk-in interview at Human Resource Department, Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd., Aircraft Division, Nasik, Ojhar Township HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED AIRCRAFT DIVISION, NASIK (A GOVERNMENT OF INDIA UNDERTAKING) PO: OJHAR TOWNSHIP, DT: NASIK MAHARASTRA – 422 207 PHONE : 02550-272545 2550-275840 Extn: 2955/2954 Fax-(02550)271177 Website: www.hal-india.com (PO), Dist. Nashik – 422207, Taluka :Niphad, District: Nasik at 0830 Hours on 28th July 2015 with
all the original credentials along with one set of Xerox copies of all the credentials.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walkin Date for this job 28/07/2015
Venue: Human Resource Department, Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd., Aircraft Division, Nasik, Ojhar Township HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED AIRCRAFT DIVISION, NASIK (A GOVERNMENT OF INDIA UNDERTAKING) PO: OJHAR TOWNSHIP, DT: NASIK MAHARASTRA – 422 207
Reference: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2015 – No.HR/1209(6)/2015