Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Medical Officers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS, PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Medical Officers on or before 06/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Medical Officers|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S, PG-Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||07 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Senior Manager (HR), Medical & Health Unit, Vimanapura Post, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore Complex, Bangalore – 560 017|
Detail of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Senior Medical Officers Recruitment:
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), a Navaratna Central Public Sector undertaking, is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia, with 21 Production/Overhaul/Service Divisions and 10 co-located R&D Centers spread across the Country. HAL’s spectrum of expertise encompasses design, development, manufacture, repair, overhaul and upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-engines, Industrial & Marine Gas Turbines, Accessories, Avionics & Systems and Structural Components for Satellite & Launch Vehicles. HAL, over the last six decades, has grown progressively into an integrated Aerospace Organization with the indigenous design & development of Advanced Light Helicopter (ALH-Dhruv), Intermediate Jet Trainer (IJT) & Light Combat Aircraft (LCA-Tejas). The ongoing major projects & programmes include ALH (both in military & civil roles), IJT, LCA, Pilotless Target Aircraft (PTA), Su-30 MKI & Hawk – Advanced Jet Trainer. Aligning with the emerging future requirements, HAL has conceptualized the indigenous development of Light Combat Helicopter (LCH), Combat Air Trainer (CAT), naval & trainer versions of LCA, Multi Role Transport Aircraft (MTA), Medium Lift Helicopter (MLH) etc. HAL is currently looking for Medical Professionals for appointment in HAL Medical & Health Unit including First Aid Center of ARDC, Bangalore in the following Disciplines/Areas :-
- Total No of post : 07
- Qualification possessed : MBBS, PG Diploma
- POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Paediatrics · Should be able to manage OPD, Ward Cases, NICU To attend all emergency calls and deliveries and cesarean sections
- Radiology Should be well conversant with different types of X-rays, Ultrasound Technology and CT Scan. Should be able to read MRI studies
- Medicine Should be able to manage OPD / Wards / ICCU cases independently and should be well conversant with interpretation of ECG, Computerized stress test and Echo-Cardiography. Experience in Nephrology preferred.
- Pathology Should be well versed in histopathology, biochemistry, microbiology, blood bank procedure/ activities & clinical pathology investigations. Should be able to interpret & report independently.
- Industrial Health Should have thorough knowledge of Factories Act and Safety aspects, Industrial Hazardous, Statutory requirements pertaining to industries
- General Duty · Should be able to manage OPD, Ward Cases and handle emergency cases and ICU Cases.
- Maximum Age (as on 06.05.2015) : 35 – 45 Years
- Scale of Pay (Rs.) : 16400-46,500/-
- Other Allowances / Facilities : In addition to Basic Pay, Variable DA, PF, Gratuity, Performance Related Pay, Rent Free Company Accommodation/HRA, Non Practicing Allowance @ 25% of Basic Pay , Perquisites & allowances under the Cafeteria System limited to 44% of the running Basic Pay, etc.., are also admissible as per Company rules.
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) – Senior Medical Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/05/2015
- The Selections will be done through Interview. Date, Time and Venue of the Interview will be intimated to the shortlisted/eligible candidates by E-mail / HAL Website / by Post. Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on Experience/ aggregate percentage of marks in MBBS as per rules. Candidates short listed for Interview are required to bring the Certificates / Documents (Original and Photocopies) in proof of Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste, Training, Disability (As applicable), Ex-Servicemen discharge book (As applicable) etc and passport size photographs at the time of Interview.
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualification & Post Qualification Experience should have been acquired/ possessed by the candidate as on 06.05.2015. The date of declaration of results indicated in the mark sheet of the Final Semester/ Year will be considered as the date of acquisition of Educational Qualification.
- Candidates possessing Regular / Full Time qualifications prescribed for the above posts are only eligible to apply. In other words, the qualifications acquired through Part Time/ Correspondence/ Distance Education/ E-learning courses are not eligible to apply.
- The total maximum marks and total marks obtained for all the Semesters/ Years will be summed up to arrive at the aggregate percentage. No rounding off will be done. No weightage will be given to any particular Semester or Year. Candidate must indicate the aggregate marks (of all semesters / years put together) Diploma / Degree etc in the Bio-data form. Aggregate marks are to be calculated as shown below: Total marks obtained in all semesters or years X 100 Maximum marks (cumulative of all semesters or years)
- Wherever CGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/ Institute. Candidates are required to submit a Certificate to this effect from the University/ Institute at the time of Interview.
- Candidates who are employed in Government / Semi-Government / Pubic Sector Undertakings should apply through their employers i.e, through proper channel. Further, such candidates are required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview from their employer failing which they will not be permitted to appear for the Interview.
- Contract Experience: a) Experience possessed by candidates engaged on Contract basis directly by PSUs/Central/State Governments concerned shall be considered as experience for the purpose of selection. In that case, Experience Certificate is to be produced from such PSUs/Central/State Governments, etc, indicating the contract engagement. As regards No Objection Certificate, the same needs to be in line with the Terms & Conditions of contract engagement and Rules applicable for such contract engagement in the concerned Organization. b) Experience possessed by candidates in Private Organizations on Contract basis shall be considered as experience, subject to scrutiny in terms of nature of experience, responsibilities, assignments, etc. c) Experience possessed by candidates engaged on Contract basis through Contractors by PSUs/Central/State Governments will not be considered as experience since the engagement is not direct. d) The contract experience possessed by candidates as at (a) & (b) above will be considered as experience for the purpose of selection only if the experience is in Executive cadre of the concerned PSUs/Central/State/Private Organizations.
- Once an employee avails himself of voluntary retirement from a PSU, he shall not be allowed to take up employment in another PSU. If he desires to take up the employment, he shall have to return the VRS compensation received by him to the PSU concerned. Personnel who have opted for VRS from other PSUs should furnish documentary evidence that they have deposited their terminal benefits with the concerned PSU before their appointment in the Company.
- For getting the reservation benefits under OBC category, the following are required to be adhered: The candidate must not belong to creamy layer.
- The name of caste of the candidate must appear in the ‘Central list of Other Backward Classes’. The candidate needs to furnish their OBC Certificate as per the format prescribed by the Government of India (Not older than 6 months as on 06.05.2015) from the Competent Authority.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to verification of Caste (wherever applicable) and Character & Antecedents from the concerned Authorities, as per the rules of the company.
- Mere submission of application will not entail a right for claiming appointment. HAL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify / alter the advertisement/ recruitment process and/ or the selection process thereunder, without issuing any further notice or assign any reason whatsoever. The number of vacancies can be modified as per management’s discretion.
- If the information furnished by the candidate in any part of the Bio-data is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidature/ appointment will be considered as revoked/ terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, without any reference given to the candidate.
- Any sort of canvassing or influencing the officials related to the recruitment/ selection process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidate.
- HAL reserves the right to increase / decrease the specification depending upon the response. Candidates, staying beyond 30 miles away and attending Personal Interview will be paid to and fro TA (Rail fare) by the shortest route on production of proof of travel as per rules of the Company.
- If the candidates are found suitable for lower Grade / Post than the post for which they had applied and attended the Interview fulfilling all the requirements, they shall be offered lower Grade / Post. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to receipt of satisfactory Medical Report from the Company’s Doctor as per the standards prescribed by HAL (Concerned Authority in case of PWD candidates). Decision of HAL Management regarding selection will be final. Further, HAL Management reserves the right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts and also to fill up the future vacancies if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the company. The vacancies identified are to be filled up by external candidates only, through Direct Recruitment. Therefore, applications of internal candidates, if any, will not be considered.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are required to submit the SC/ST certificate in the prescribed format enclosed at Appendix A. Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to submit the OBC certificate in the prescribed format enclosed at Appendix B. Candidates belonging to PWD category are required to submit PWD certificate in the prescribed format enclosed at Appendix C.
- Candidates applying for more than one Post will be considered only for the lowest post among the posts applied by them. Candidates who have work experience in the Private Sector and produce the experience certificate should submit the same in the letter head of the Company. The letter head of the company should have the details of the Company. Necessary information regarding the selection, interview etc. will be hosted on HAL Website www.hal-india.com from time to time. Candidates are requested to visit the website from time to time.
- Before applying the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria desired for the post. Incomplete Applications will be rejected and no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Appearance of the shortlisted candidates in the Interview is provisional and it does not entitle them for any claim for the post. They will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process incase they do not fulfill essential eligibility criteria. Last date of receipt of applications is 06.05.2015. Applications received after due date will be rejected. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute/ cause will be at Bangalore. In case of any clarification please contact Senior Manager(HR), Medical & Health Unit, HAL(BC) on 080 – 22323005 or write to us at email@example.com.
How to apply for Senior Medical Officers Vacancy in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL):
Eligible candidates are required to send their applications, duly filled, in the prescribed format as at Annexure-I along with the Demand Draft, certificates / documents (Photocopies) in proof of Age, Qualification, Experience, Training, Caste (SC/ST/OBC certificate in the prescribed format), Disability (As applicable), Ex-servicemen discharge book (As applicable), etc by post only so as to reach on or before 06.05.2015 to the address as mentioned below. The candidate is required to write his / her name and the post applied for on the reverse side of Demand Draft, which should be forwarded, subscribing on the envelop, in bold, the Post applied for, Discipline and Advertisement Number. Senior Manager (HR), Medical & Health Unit, Vimanapura Post, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore Complex, Bangalore – 560 017. Candidates are required to possess a valid E-mail ID, which is to be entered in the Application Blank, so that intimation regarding downloading of call letter for Interview can be sent. HAL will not be responsible for bouncing of E-mail sent to the candidate.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/05/2015