Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Visiting Doctors through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS, BDS, MD, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Visiting Doctors Job on or before 25.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Vacancy Name||Visiting Doctors|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S, B.D.S, MS/MD, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||07 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Transport Aircraft Division Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Chakeri, Kanpur (UP)-208008|
Detail of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Visiting Doctors Recruitment:
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. (HAL), a Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking, is a premier Aeronautical Company of South East Asia with 21 Production/Overhaul/Service Divisions and 10 co-located R&D Centres spread across the country. HAL’s spectrum of expertise encompasses hi-tech programmes involving a number of state of the art technology, design, development, manufacture, repair, overhaul and upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-engines, Industrial & Marine Gas Turbines, Accessories, Avionics & Systems and structural components for Satellites & Launch vehicles. Transport Aircraft Division (TAD) of HAL located in Kanpur City of Uttar Pradesh is currently engaged in manufacturing and overhaul of DO-228, a 19 seater multi- role utility aircraft, in addition to, repair and overhaul of other transport, trainer aircraft and their rotables. It has also recently entered into new projects like IJT (Intermediate Jet Trainer). HAL- TAD, Kanpur invites applications for Engagement of Visiting Doctors on Part Time basis for its Hospital at HAL Township, Harjinder Nagar (Near Rama Devi Chauraha) and Dispensary inside factory at HAL- TAD, Chakeri, Kanpur as per the details below
Name of the Discipline, No. of vacancies, Essential Qualification
- General Duty Medical Officer, 02, MBBS
- Dentist, 02, BDS MDS (Endodontist)
- Paediatrician, 01, MBBS+ MD/ DCH
- Radiologist, 01, MBBS+ MD/ DMRD
- Dermatologist, 01, MBBS+ MD/ Diploma in concerned discipline
- VISITING HOURS For few hours on all or few days a week. The duration & time of the visit will be decided with mutual consent of the selected candidates and Chief Medical Superintendent (CMS) which may vary due to urgent and organizational requirements.
- Remuneration is negotiable based on the field of specialization & the length of post-qualification experience.rtisement carefully to clear all doubts/ queries. Queries, if any are to be sent to [email protected] only.
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)- Visiting Doctors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25.03.2015.
- All applications received by the last date will be screened and only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview. The list of shortlisted candidates will be hosted on HAL’s website, www.hal-india.com.The shortlisted candidates will be sent the call letters for Interview via Speed Post/ Registered Post. Finally, the list of selected candidates will also be hosted on HAL’s website, www.hal-india.com.
How to apply for Visiting Doctors Vacancy in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL):
(i) Candidates fulfilling the above specified requirements must forward their Bio data strictly in the proforma given below at Annexure- I. A recent passport size colour photograph, self attested by the candidate, must be affixed at the space provided in the said proforma. The Bio data form accompanied with a covering letter should be addressed to- HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED (A Govt of India Undertaking under Ministry of Defence) TRANSPORT AIRCRAFT DIVISION, KANPUR – 208 008, INDIA Telephone no.: 0512-2451749-58, Fax : 0512-2450085, 2450505 Website : www.hal-india.com [Ref: 2 Chief Medical Superintendent (CMS) Medical Department Transport Aircraft Division Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Chakeri, Kanpur (UP)-208008 (ii) Candidates need to send a set of self attested copies of the documents in respect of the following alongwith the Bio data form mentioned above- (a) Documents/ Certificates in support of the essential qualification; (b) Documents/ Certificates in support of MCI/ DCI accreditation of the Degree/ Diploma awarded on/ for acquiring the essential qualification & (c) Work Experience certificate on the letter head of the Company issuing the certificate (Discharge Book in case of Ex- Defence personnel). Last date for receiving the applications is 25.03.2015.
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- Number of vacancies may vary as per discretion of Management.
- Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment under the said engagement. Decision of HAL’s Management regarding selection will be final. Further, HAL reserves the right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified vacancies.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview. Management reserves the right to call or not to call any or all the candidates.
- No Travelling Allowance shall be paid to the shortlisted candidates called for the interview.
- Management reserves the right to raise or lower specifications, depending upon the response against the advertisement.
- If at any stage of selection process, any information furnished by the candidate is found to be false, his/her candidature will be summarily cancelled. Further, if any shortcoming is detected even after engagement, the candidate’s services are liable to be terminated.
- Management reserves the right to reschedule/cancel/suspend/terminate the engagement process without assigning any reason and alter the terms and conditions at any time during the process due to any exigency. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
- Incomplete application forms or the forms which are not in the prescribed format will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applications received after last date will not be entertained.
- The Company takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any communication.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of candidature.
- In case of any difficulty/query, please contact us on our help line no.- 0512-2406908.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25.03.2015