Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Aircraft Technicians through recruitment notification – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO. MRO/HR/EN/11/15 DT. 30 SEPT. 2015. Candidates who have completed ITI, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Aircraft Technicians on or before 21/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Vacancy Name :Aircraft Technicians
Educational Qualification : ITI, Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 09 Posts
Job Location :BANGALORE
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 21/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dy. General Manager (HR) Helicopter-MRO Division Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Helicopter Complex Post Box No. 1796 BANGALORE 560 017
Detail Of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Aircraft Technicians Recruitment:
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), a Navaratna Central Public Sector Undertaking is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia, with 20 Production / Overhaul / Service divisions and 10 co-located R & D Centres spread across the country. HAL’s spectrum of expertise encompasses design, development, manufacture, repair, overhaul and upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-engines, Industrial & Marine Gas Turbines, Accessories, Avionics
& Systems and Structural Components for Satellites & Launch Vehicles. HAL Helicopter MRO Division- Helicopter Complex, Bangalore is inviting applications from ex-Indian Navy candidates with experience in maintaining Seaking helicopters for engagement on tenure basis to be posted at Kochi, Kerala, in the following Trades/Areas:
- Total No of Post : 09 Posts
- Qualification Requirements: Diploma in Engineering OR Artificer / Aircraft Machanician Course Certificate issued by Indian Navy which is considered as equivalent to Diploma in Engineering in the relevant Trade./ ITI + NAC/ITI + NCTVT OR Course Certificates like LEMA/ LEMAR issued by Indian Navy which is considered as equivalent to NAC in relevant discipline/ ITI + NAC/ITI + NCTVT OR Course Certificates like LAM issued by Indian Navy which is considered as equivalent to NAC in relevantTrade.
- EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS (For all posts) Minimum 03 years hands on experience in maintaining/servicing of Seaking helicopters in Airframe/Electrical trades.
- SKILLS & ABILITIES (For post at sl.no.1 & 2) Should be able to plan & execute the work independently for defect rectification / servicing of Helicopters. Knowledge in interpreting Seaking Helicopter documentation, drawings, process sheets, maintenance of tools & equipments, fault diagnosis and rectification capabilities. Should have been qualified to maintain/supervise / sign activities in their respective trade on Seaking Helicopters Preference will be given to candidates with experience of working in Naval Quality agencies like NAQAS, RAQAS, Station QA etc relating to Seaking Helicopter.
- SKILLS & ABILITIES (For post at sl.nos.3 & 4) Should be able to work independently for servicing of Helicopters. Knowledge in interpreting SeaKing Helicopter documentation, drawings, process sheets, maintenance of tools & equipments, fault diagnosis and rectification capabilities. Should have been qualified to maintain/ sign activities in their respective trade on SeaKing Helicopters
- AGE LIMIT / RELAXATION / CONCESSION Age limit as on 21/10/2015 is 28 years, however Ex-Servicemen who has put in not less than six months continuous service in the Armed Forces of the Union, shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post or service by more than 3 years, he is deemed to satisfy the condition regarding the age limit. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC/ST and 3 years in respect of OBC (NCL) candidates. Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to produce recently obtained Non-creamy layer Certificate (in Central Govt. format) in proof their Community (not older than 6 months) stating that they do not come under the creamy layer from the Competent Authority, in the Central Govt. format and candidates belonging to the SC/ST category are also required to forward their community certificate in proof of their community along with the application in the prescribed format. In respect of Persons with Disability (PWDs), upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years which will be over and above the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC mentioned above. For candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989, upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years. Upper age limit with all relaxations shall not exceed 55 years. Reservation of the posts will be as per the rules.
- PLACE OF POSTING The selected candidates will be posted to HAL Base at Kochi, Kerala. However, they are liable to be transferred to any place in India where HAL has Divisions/ Offices. No request for change of posting will be entertained after joining.
- TENURE OF ENGAGEMENT The selected candidates will be engaged on tenure basis for a maximum period of four years from the date of engagement. The tenure will come to an end automatically on completion of four years period from the date of joining, without any further notice. The employment can be terminated, at any time, during the period of tenure engagement, by giving one month’s notice by either party or payment of the Basic Pay + DA components in the Consolidated Remuneration in lieu of the Notice. The Tenure Based Engagement will not confer any right on the Personnel to claim the status of a regular employee of the Company. In case the requirement for manpower continues, personnel who have already completed 4 years of Tenure Based Engagement are eligible to apply for a 2nd Term against Notification
- REMUNERATION The selected candidates will be paid consolidated emoluments based on their post qualification experience. The consolidated emoluments per month will be around Rs.24,500/- for candidates with NAC/NCTVT qualification and Rs.26,000/- for candidates with qualification of Diploma in Engineering, at the minimum level of induction.. The Consolidated Remuneration would comprise of the following items : i) Basic Pay + Personal Pay ii) Dearness Allowance (revised quarterly) on the Basic Pay + Personal Pay iii) House Rent Allowance as per classification of Cities (when Company quarter is not provided) iv) Special Allowance at the rate of 5% of the Basic Pay + Personal pay v) Washing Allowance @ Rs.75/- p.m. An annual increase of 3% during the tenure shall be admissible on the Basic Pay, subject to satisfactory performance. Provident Fund contributions will be calculated taking into account the Basic Pay + Personal Pay + Dearness Allowance components of the Consolidated Emoluments. The selected candidates will also be entitled for Allowances / Benefits / Incentives, as per Rules like Canteen Subsidy / Allowance in the form of Meal Coupons, Conveyance Reimbursement for Two Wheeler / Conveyance Allowance, Allowance towards medical reimbursement, Monthly Incentive and Annual Incentive, Quarterly Performance Pay, etc.
APPLICATION FEE The application fee of Rs. 200/- which is non-refundable, is to be sent in the form of Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank (preferably State Bank of India) in favour of ‘HAL – Helicopter MRO Division’, payable at Bangalore. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category are exempted from payment of Application Fee. The date of issue of the DD should be between 30/09/2015 and 21/10/2015 The candidate is required to write his name and post applied for on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Selection Procedure For Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) – Aircraft Technicians Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/10/2015
- Eligible candidates short-listed based on the initial screening will be called for Written Test. Candidates qualified in the written test will be subjected for a Personal Interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the written test and interview together The date, Time and Venue of the Written Test / Interview will be intimated to the short-listed candidates by E-mail / HAL Website only. The candidates should bring originals of all the relevant certificates / testimonials etc along with one set of self attested Xerox copies in support of educational qualifications, experience, date of birth, discharge book, Caste certificate (In Central Govt. format), etc. while reporting for interview. All the relevant and required documents as per the advertised criteria will be scrutinised before the interview and those candidates who are found to be meeting the advertised criteria will only be allowed for the Interview. Candidates attending Interview would be reimbursed Travelling Allowance (TA), i.e. Sleeper Class / II Class Train fare / Bus fare by the shortest route, subject to production of proof of travel (Original onward journey ticket and Photostat copy of return journey ticket), failing which TA will not be paid. In case the candidate travel by other modes of transport, he will be reimbursed the fare limited to the shortest route by train or actual expenses, whichever is less, on production of proof. TA will not be payable if the candidate attends Written Test and does not qualify to appear for the Interview.
How To Apply For Aircraft Technicians Vacancy in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL):
Interested candidates meeting the eligibility criteria may send their applications, duly filled in, in the prescribed format as at Annexure-1 along with one set of certificates / documents (attested copies) in proof of Age, Qualification, Marks Sheets, Experience, Training, Caste (SC/ST/OBC certificate in the prescribed format), Ex-Servicemen discharge book, DD for Rs.200/- towards Application Fee (as applicable), etc.by Ordinary Post / Speed Post, to reach us at the following address latest by 21/10/2015. Name of the post applied for, discipline and Notification Number is to be written in bold letters on the envelope. The Dy. General Manager (HR) Helicopter-MRO Division Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Helicopter Complex Post Box No. 1796 BANGALORE 560 017
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/10/2015
Reference: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO. MRO/HR/EN/11/15 DT. 30 SEPT. 2015