Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technicians through recruitment notification – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. HAL-ADL/1211/HR/R/2015/. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technicians Job on or before 28/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Vacancy Name : Technicians
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, ITI
Total No of Vacancy : 80 Post
Salary : Rs.24,583/- p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Post Bag No. 99 GPO, Kolkata- 700 001
Detail of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Technicians Recruitment:
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited(HAL), a Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia, with 20 Production/ Overhaul/ Service Divisions and 10 Colocated R&D Centres spread across the country. HAL’s spectrum of expertise encompasses Design, Development. Manufacture, Repair, Overhaul and Upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-Engines, Industrial Marine Gas Turbines, Accessories, Avionics & Systems and structural components for Satellite & Launch Vehicles. HAL, Accessories Division, Lucknow is currently engaged in manufacture & overhaul of Aircraft accessories like Hydraulics System, Brake System, Flight Control System, Panel Instruments, Fuel Management System, Hydraulic Pump etc. The Division invites interested and eligible Technicians from the following Trades, for the selection procedure for engagement on tenure basis at HAL, Accessories Division, Lucknow, U.P. :-
Apart from that 14.5% posts will be reserved for Ex-Servicemen & dependents of those killed in action and one post each will be reserved for OH & HH candidates under Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) category as per rules.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Technicians||80||Regular/ Full Time ITI + NAC / ITI + NCTVT after 10th Standard in the Trades of Machinist/Turner/ Grinder/ Fitter/ Electroplating/ Electronics/ Instrumentation. All qualifications should be from Institute recognized by the appropriate Statutory Authorities in the Country. 2 For engagement, the candidate possessing higher technical qualifications than the required qualification indicated in the Advertisement/ Notification, need not apply. Candidates pursuing / enrolled for any other qualifications should mandatorily indicate the same in the application format. Candidature of such personnel who possesses higher qualification than the required qualification indicated in the Advertisement/ Notification will be rejected at any stage of the recruitment/ selection.||The selected candidates would be paid Consolidated Remuneration of Rs. 24,583/- per month at the minimum level of induction. The consolidated remuneration would comprise of the following items :- i) Basic Pay + Personal Pay ii) Dearness Allowance (revised quarterly) on the Basic Pay+ Personal Pay iii) House Rent Allowance as per classification of Cities (when Company quarter is not provided) iv) Special Allowance at the rate of 5% of Basic Pay + Personal Pay v) Washing Allowance @ Rs. 75/- per month An annual increase of 3% during the tenure shall be admissible on the Basic Pay subject to satisfactory performance. Provident Fund contribution will be calculated taking into account the Basic Pay + Personal Pay + Dearness Allowance components of the consolidated emoluments. The engaged personnel will be covered under the Income Tax, Service Tax, Professional Tax etc. as per the applicable rules and all such taxes would be payable by them. The selected candidates will also be entitled for the following Allowances/ Benefits/ Incentives, like in case of regular workmen, as per rules : i) Canteen Subsidy/ Allowances in the form of Meal Coupons ii) Conveyance reimbursement for Two- Wheeler/ Conveyance Allowance iii) Allowance towards medical reimbursement as per rules iv) Monthly incentive and Annual incentive v) Quarterly Performance Pay vi) TA/ DA for joining duty and for Temporary Duty as per relevant rules applicable to workmen in the appropriate scale of pay vii) Group Insurance in lieu of EDLI viii) Night Shift Allowance, wherever applicable||Upper age limit as on 28/10/2015 will be for UR- 28 years; SC/ST- 33 years; OBC- 31 years. Candidates belonging to OBC – Non-creamy layer category are required to submit OBC certificate not older than six months as on 28/10/2015, in the prescribed format at the time of Interview. The SC/ST category are also required to produce the community certificate in proof of their community at the time of Interview in the prescribed format. In respect of Persons with Disability (PWD), upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years which will be over & above the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to SC/ST/ OBC as mentioned above. Ex-Servicemen who has put in not less than six months continuous service in the Armed Forces of the Union, shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post or service by more than 3 years, he will be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding the age limit. The Upper age limit with all relaxations shall not exceed 55 years, as on 28/10/ 2015 except for candidates belonging to PWD Category. For PWD candidates the upper age limit with all relaxations should not exceed 56 years, as on 28/10/ 2015. For candidates who has ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989, upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years. Reservation of the posts will be as per rules.|
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) – Technicians Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/10/2015.
- Eligible candidates who are sponsored by the Employment Exchange, Ex-Apprentices trained at TTI & TTC of Lucknow Division, candidates sponsored by the Sainik Boards and open candidates applying against Newspaper Advertisement will be called for Written Test, subject to their meeting the notified criteria. Division reserves the right to decide the cut off percentage for calling candidates for Written Test, based on the Marks secured in the Qualifying Examination prescribed for a particular Trade / Discipline, to ensure sufficient competition. However, the cut off percentage of Marks for UR / OBC candidates cannot be less than 60% and for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates not less than 50%, in the qualifying examination. Candidates who qualify in the Written Test will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1: 5 for Personal Interview on the basis of order of merit in the Written Test as per Rules of the Company. Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the written test and Interview together.
- The candidates should bring all the relevant certificates/ testimonials etc. along with one set of Xerox copies in support of educational qualifications, experience, date of birth,, Caste certificates(in Central Govt. format) at the time of Interview. All the relevant and required documents as per the advertised criteria will be scrutinized before the Interview and those candidates who are found to be meeting the advertised criteria will only be allowed for the Interview.
- Candidates attending Interview would be reimbursed Travelling Allowance(TA) i.e. Sleeper Class/ II Class Train fare/ Bus Fare by the shortest route, as per rules of the Company, subject to production of proof of travel (Original onward journey ticket and Photostat copy of return journey ticket), failing which TA will not be paid. In case the candidate travel by other mode of transport, he will be reimbursed the fare limited to the shortest route by train or actual expenses, whichever is less, on production of proof.
General Conditions :
- Persons with 40% or more relevant disability will only be considered in PWD category. Candidates are required to produce disability certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of Interview.
- Date, time & venue of the Written Test / Interview will be intimated to the shortlisted/ eligible candidates via E-mail (in the E-mail ID provided in the application format by the candidates). The same will also be hosted on the HAL website (www.hal-india.com).
- Mere meeting the conditions of the advertisement by the candidate(s) will not automatically entail them to be called for test/ interview/selection & appointment.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel / restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the Advertisement/ Recruitment process and/ or the Selection Process thereunder, without issuing any further notice whatsoever. Number of vacancies can be modified as per the discretion of the Management.
- The decision of HAL in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, conduct of Written Test/ Interview etc. will be final and binding on the candidates.
- Admission to the Written Test will be purely provisional without verification of age, qualification, category (SC/ST/OBC- Non creamy layer/PWD etc. ) of the candidates.
- Candidates should clearly mention all the details sought in the application format. In case of no clarity/ discrepancy in the information provided, application will be summarily rejected. No communication will be sent to the candidates in this regard.
- While applying for the post the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms as mentioned above as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
- All correspondence to the candidates will be made via E-mail on the E-mail ID provided by the candidate in the application format. No other mode of communication will be adopted.
- Any sort of canvassing or influencing of the employees related to recruitment/ selection process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidates.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute / cause will be at Lucknow.
- In case of any particular query not covered above, the candidate can write to HAL at E-mail ID [email protected] only. No other method of communication will be entertained.
How to apply for Technicians Vacancy in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) :
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to download the application format hosted on the HAL website along with the detailed Advertisement.
- Candidates meeting the above specifications may send their applications strictly in the prescribed Application Format printed on A-4 size paper, along with a self-attested recent passport size photograph to the following address :- Post Bag No. 99 GPO, Kolkata- 700 001
- Ex-Apprentices of HAL, Accessories Division, Lucknow must apply directly against the advertised posts as per their eligibility criteria strictly as per the format given in the detailed advertisement quoting their registration no. to the Post Bag No. given above. No separate communication will be sent to them in this regard.
- If the information/ certificates furnished by the candidates in any part/ stage is found to be false/ incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidature/ appointment will be considered as revoked/ terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, without any reference given to the candidate.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 28th October, 2015. Applications received after the due date will not be considered. No applications will be received in person on the address mentioned above.
- The applications have to be sent only through Ordinary Post. Applications received through other mode viz. Fax/ E-mail etc. will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
- HAL will not take any responsibility for any delay in receiving the application forms or loss in transit.
- Candidates are requested to compulsorily superscribe the envelope with the name of the post they are applying to (i.e. “ Application for the post of……………………………..”)
- An application fee of Rs. 200/-(Rupees Two Hundred only) which is non-refundable (exempted in the case of SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Apprentices of the Division/ Candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange, Zilla Sainik Welfare Boards etc.) is to be paid by the candidates through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “ Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Accessories Division, Lucknow” for applying for the post.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/10/2015
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2014 – NO. HAL-ADL/1211/HR/R/2015/.