Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Diploma Technician through recruitment notification – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2015 – INFORMATION BULLETIN 2/2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Diploma Technician on or before 30/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Vacancy Name :Diploma Technician
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : NA
Salary : Rs.3,542/-pm
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy :TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED Vimanapura P O, Bangalore – 560017
Detail Of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Diploma Technician Recruitment:
Sub: 1 year apprenticeship training program for Diploma holders
- Applications are invited from the eligible Diploma in Engineering passed candidates for 1 year Apprenticeship Training at TTI, HAL (BC), Bangalore, under Apprenticeship Act (Amendment), 1973.
- Eligibility Criteria of the candidate: 1. Candidates must be an Indian National 2. Should possess a Diploma in Engineering from a recognized Board in India. 3. Should not have completed THREE YEARS after obtaining engineering Diploma qualification. 4. Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or undergoing similar Apprenticeship Training or registered for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible. 5. Candidates with work experience of one year or more are noteligible.
- Stipend is Rs.3542/-
Selection Procedure For Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) – Diploma Technician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/07/2015
- A common merit list will be prepared for each core branch, based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination and candidates will be selected for the Apprentice Training from the merit list.
- Reservation will be applied as per Apprenticeship Act.
- Shortlisted candidates shall undergo medical examination and will have to be declared medically fit by HAL Hospital.
- Medically fit candidate must obtain Police Clearance Certificate from the Commissioner / Superintendent of Police of your locality from the place where the candidate resides and join the training within the stipulated time.
How To Apply For Diploma Technician Vacancy in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL):
- LAST DATE for receiving/submitting Application at TTI: 30th July2015 (Format of application is available at HAL website/TTI Office)
- Application must be submitted to the Address given abovein the enclosed format before the due date.
- Do not attach/enclose copy/original certificates.
- The candidate must sign in the application form.
- Incomplete applications/applications without signature of the candidates will be rejected.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants who called for the selection process.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through the HAL Web portal and TTI notice board.
- HAL will not be responsible for any postal delay/wrong delivery or loss in postal transit resulting in non-receipt of application.
- The candidates belonging to OBC must produce valid Other Backward Classes Certificate in the format for applying for admission to Central Educational Institutions under the Government of India.
- The selected candidates must execute a Contract for the period of training of one year as per the Apprenticeship Act.
- Candidates undergo training will be paid stipend as per the Apprenticeship Act. At present the Stipend is Rs.3542/-
- After completion of training, the Apprenticeship contract will be terminated and there will be No obligation on the part of HAL to offer any employment.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of selection process.
- Short listed candidates must produce following original documents during verification. a) 10th/SSLC or equivalent mark sheet. b) Certificate of proof for reservation category (SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Service). c) Each semester mark sheets/consolidated mark sheet. d) Diploma Certificate or Provisional Degree/Diploma Certificate (PDC).
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/07/2015
Reference: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2015 – INFORMATION BULLETIN 2/2015
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017