Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites application for the recruitment of Aircraft Technician with Diploma holders
Company name :Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Posts :Aircraft Technician
Qualification : Diploma
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Walk In Drive : 28-10-2014
Details of Post :
With reference to your application in response to our Advertisement for the above post, you are hereby advised to appear for the Written Test at the date, time and venue given below:
- You need to appear for the Written Test only if you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as detailed below:
- Possess qualification of Diploma in Mechanical / Aeronautical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering from a reputed Institution or equivalent qualification from the Armed Forces in the relevant trade.
- Atleast 03 years of experience (as on 16/08/2014) in having worked on servicing of Helicopters. Relevant certificate in this regard needs to be produced at the time of interview.
- Age: 28 years or below as on 16/08/2014. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC and Ex-Servicemen candidates as per rules.
HOW TO APPLY :
- HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED Helicopter MRO Division Vimanapura Post Bangalore – 560 017 Tel.Off:080-22325341, 22325406& Fax. 22314354 Affix your self attested Recent Passport size photograph
- Your candidature is provisional based on the data provided by you in the Application and pending verification of your Certificates / Testimonials. You are required to submit an Undertaking as per format enclosed at Annexure I in this regard.
- The Question Paper of the Written Test will have only objective type questions. The test will be in three parts. Part-I will consist of 20 questions on General Awareness.Part-II will consist of 40 questions on English & Reasoning. Part-III will consist of 100questions on the concerned discipline. Duration of the test will be two and half hours.
- You are required to affix a self attested passport size photograph, in he space provided on the Admit Card and submit the same at the time of Written Test, failing which, you will not be permitted for the Written Test.
- Candidates are advised to take a photocopy of the Admit Card and retain a copy with them for future reference.
- Candidates have to produce any one of the original Identity proof in addition to the admit card at the time of reporting for the Written Test: PAN Card / Voter ID Card / Driving Licence / Aadhar Card / Passport / ID Card issued by Central / State Govt. / PSU for their employees, ID cards issued by Government Agencies authorised for the purpose, College ID card where the candidate has studied last along with a copy of which duly attested by a Gazatted Officer, for verification.
- Based on the performance in the written test, candidates will be short-listed for the interview. List of candidates who are shortlisted for the interview will be hosted on HAL website www.hal-india.com.
- No Travel Allowance (TA) will be paid for appearing for the Written Test
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify your candidature.
- A line in confirmation by return mail on firstname.lastname@example.org by 25/10/2014 of your attending the Written Test will be appreciated. For any clarification, you may contact us on 080-22325341.
- The candidates are required to ensure that they meet all eligibility criteria mentioned in the Advertisement like Educational Qualification, Age, Experience, etc. All relevant certificates need to be produced at the time of Interview.
- While reporting for the Written Test, candidates are required to bring Call letter issued by HAL with photograph of the candidate affixed thereon, ID proof as mentioned in the call letter and undertaking format as at Ann.I, duly filled in.
- The Selection Process will consist of Written Test & Interview. Written Test will be of 2½ hrs. duration and will have only Objective Type Questions consisting of Part I – 20 questions on General Awareness, Part II – 40 questions on English & Reasoning and Part III – 100 questions on the concerned discipline.
- The Written is scheduled on 28/10/2014 at 0930 hrs. at HAL Helicopter MRO Division, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore 560 017.
- Individual Call letters are being sent to candidates to their email id. In case of any difficulty or non receipt of the mail, please contact in the numbers given below.
- Candidates who qualify in the Written Test only will be shortlisted for Interview.
- No TA will be paid to the candidates for attending Written Test.
- All other terms and conditions are given in Individual Call letters sent to the candidates to their concerned email id’s.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring Mobile Phones, Calculators, etc. to the Examination Hall.
- In case of any doubts/clarifications please reach us on 080-22325341/ 22325406.
Important dates to remember :
Walk In Drive : 28-10-2014
VENUE : HAL Helicopter-MRO Division, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore-560 017
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HAL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|