Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Manager (Safety) through recruitment notification – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.HAL-MRO/HR/10/2015. Candidates who have completed Degrees / Diplomas can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy Manager (Safety) Job on or before 20/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Watch this Video on How to Apply for the Post :
|Company Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Manager (Safety)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Deputy General Manager (HR) Helicopter MRO Division, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Helicopter Complex, Post Box. No. 1796, Bangalore 560 017|
Detail of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)Deputy Manager (Safety) Recruitment:
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), a Navratna Central Public Sector undertaking, is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia, with 21 Production/Overhaul/Service Divisions and 10 co-located R&D Centers spread across the Country. HAL’s spectrum of expertise encompasses hi-tech programs involving a number of state-of-the-art technology, design, development, manufacture, repair, overhaul and upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aeroengines, Industrial & Marine Gas Turbines, Accessories, Avionics & Systems and Structural Components for Satellites & Launch Vehicles.
HAL, Helicopter-MRO Division, Helicopter Complex,Bangalore invites applications for the post of Deputy Manager (Safety)-Grade III (UR). ( Job Description enclosed at Annexure 1).
- Grade Pay Scale – Rs.20600-46500
- Age limit as on 21/01/2015 45
- Post Professional Qualification Experience (PPQE) reqts. – 3 years
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualification & Post Qualification Experience should have been acquired / possessed by the candidate as on 21/01/2015.
- Candidates possessing Degrees / Diplomas through Regular/ Full-Time courses only will be considered. Qualifications acquired through Correspondence / Distance Education / Part Time / E-learning will not be equated with Regular / Full Time Courses.
- All qualifications should be from Indian Universities / Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities.
- Applicants serving in Government/Public Sector, Semi-Government Organizations should forward their application through proper channel. Further, they are required to produce “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” (including candidates engaged on contract basis) at the time of Interview from their Employer, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the Interview, and will not be eligible for payment of Travelling Allowance.
- Once an employee avails himself of voluntary retirement from a PSU, he shall not be allowed to take up employment in another PSU. If he desires to take up the employment, he shall have to return the VRS compensation received by him to the PSU concerned. Personnel who have opted VRS from other PSUs should furnish documentary evidence that they have deposited their terminal benefits with the concerned PSU before their appointment in the Company.
- Contract Experience: a) Experience possessed by candidates engaged on Contract basis directly by PSUs/ Central / State Governments concerned shall be considered as experience for the purpose of selection. In that case, Experience Certificate is to be produced from such PSUs/Central/State Governments etc., indicating the contract engagement. As regards No Objection Certificate, the same needs to be in line with the Terms 4/6
- & Conditions of Contract engagement and Rules applicable for such contract engagement in the concerned organisation. b) Experience possessed by candidates in Private Organisations on contract basis shall be considered as experience, subject to scrutiny in terms of nature of experience, responsibilities, assignments, etc. c) Experience possessed by candidates engaged on contract basis through Contractors by PSU/Central/State Governments will not be considered as experience since the engagement is not direct. d) The contract experience possessed by candidates as at (a) & (b) above will be considered as experience for the purpose of selection only if the experience is in Executive cadre of the concerned PSU/Central/State / Private Organisations. Applicants having work experience in Private Sector Organisations are required to submit experience certificate in the letter head of the Company. The letter head of the Company should have details of the Company. Candidates should clearly mention all the details sought in the Application Form. In case of no clarity / discrepancy in the information provided, application will be summarily rejected. The Application Fee paid will not be refunded. No communication in this regard will be sent to the candidates. CGPA, FCPI etc wherever applicable should compulsorily be converted into percentage of marks as per the Institution norms. Candidate must indicate the aggregate marks (of all semesters / years put together) Diploma / Degree etc in the Bio-data form (Annexure-2). Aggregate marks are to be calculated as shown below: Total marks obtained in all semesters or years ___________________________________________ X 100 Maximum marks (cumulative of all semesters or years) Canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence will be a disqualification. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to receipt of satisfactory Medical Report from the Company’s Doctor as per the standards prescribed by HAL and verification of Caste, Character and Antecedents from the concerned Authorities as per the rules of the company and Vigilance Clearance (As applicable). HAL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the advertisement/ recruitment process and / or the selection process thereunder, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever. If the candidates are found suitable for lower Grade / Post than the post for which they had applied and attended the interview fulfilling all the requirements, they shall be offered lower Grade / Post. Mere submission of application will not entail a right for claiming employment. Decision of HAL Management regarding selection will be final. Further, HAL Management reserves the right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts and also to fill up the future vacancies if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the company. 5/6 Candidates called for Personal Interview will be paid Travelling Allowance as per rules of the Company. The vacancies identified are to be filled up by external candidates only. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category are required to submit the relevant certificates in the prescribed format ( Formats enclosed at Appendix A, B & C ). Before applying the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria desired for the post. Appearance of the shortlisted candidates in the Interview is provisional and it does not entitle them for any claim for the post. They will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process incase they do not fulfill essential eligibility criteria.
- Last date of receipt of application is 20/02/2015. Applications received after last date will be rejected.
- Incomplete Application forms or the forms which are not in the prescribed format will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- If the information furnished by the candidate in any part is found to be false or incomplete or not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidate’s appointment will be considered as revoked/ terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, without any reference given to the candidate.
- Age and experience to be counted as on 21/01/2015.
- Necessary information regarding the selection, written test etc. will be hosted on our Website www.hal-india.com from time to time. Candidates are requested to visit the website from time to time.
- For any clarification, please contact Manager (HR) on 080-22325341 / 22325406 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. No other mode of communication will be entertained.
APPLICATION FEE :
The application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) which is non-refundable, is to be sent in the form of Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalised Bank (preferably State Bank of India) in favour of ‘HAL – Helicopter MRO Division’, payable at Bangalore. The Demand Draft should have been obtained between the period 21/01/2015 and 20/02/2015. Candidates belonging to SC / ST/PWD category are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)- Deputy Manager (Safety) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/02/2015.
- Eligible candidates short-listed based on the initial screening will be called for Interview in the ratio 1:10. The date, Time and Venue of the Interview will be intimated to the short-listed candidates by E-mail / HAL Website / Post. Candidates are required to bring the documents/ testimonials (Original and attested Photocopies) in proof of Age, Qualification, Experience, Training, Caste etc at the time of Interview.
How to apply for Deputy Manager (Safety) Vacancy in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL):
Eligible candidates may send their applications, duly filled, in the prescribed format as at Annexure-2 along with the Demand Draft, certificates / marks cards / documents (attested Photocopies) in proof of Age, Qualification, Experience, Training, Caste (SC/ST/OBC certificate in the prescribed format), etc by post only so as to reach on or before 20/02/2015 to the following address. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted. The candidate is required to write his name and post applied for on the reverse side of Demand Draft, which should be forwarded to the following address, 6/6 superscribing on the envelope, in bold, the post applied for, discipline and advertisement Number. The Deputy General Manager (HR) Helicopter MRO Division, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Helicopter Complex, Post Box. No. 1796, Bangalore 560 017 Note: Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID, which is to be entered in the Application Form, so that intimation regarding downloading of call letter for Interview can be sent. HAL will not be responsible for bouncing of e-mail sent to the candidates
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/02/2015
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.HAL-MRO/HR/10/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HAL|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Navratna jobs|