Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites application for the recruitment of Dy.Manager (Safety) with B.E/ B.Tech holders
Company name :Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Posts :Dy.Manager (Safety)
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs.20600 – 46500/-pm
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 09/12/2014
Details of Post :
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), a Navaratna Central Public Sector undertaking, is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia, with 20 Production/Overhaul/Service Divisions and 10 co-located R&D Centers spread across the Country. HAL’s spectrum of expertise encompasses design, development, manufacture, repair, overhaul and upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-engines, Industrial & Marine Gas Turbines, Accessories, Avionics & Systems and Structural Components for Satellite & Launch Vehicles.
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering / Technology (Full time) with Diploma in Industrial Safety (Minimum duration of the Diploma Should be 1 year)
- Pay Scale : Rs.20600 – 46500/-pm
- Job Specifications / Job Descriptions / Experience Requirements: Candidate Should possess at least three years of post qualification experience at supervisory level of working in the environment or safety department in a reputed industry. Adequate knowledge of Hindi, English and Kannada (Write, Read & Speak) is required. Applicant serving in Government / Public Sector , Semi-Government Organizations are required to possess a minimum of three years of experience in the next below grade or its equivalent post
- Age limit : 45 Years
APPLICATION FEE :
The application fee is Rs. 500/-. Which is non-refundable (exempted in case of SC/ST category). The application fee is to be sent in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank (preferably State Bank of India) in favour of ‘Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Facilities Management Division’, payable at Bangalore. The Demand Draft should have been obtained between the period 18/11/2014 and 09/12/2014. Application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances, even if the candidate is ineligible at the time of applying or rejection of application etc. Therefore before forwarding the application, candidates are required to ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria.
The Selections will be done through Interview. Date, Time and Venue of the Interview will be intimated to the short-listed/eligible candidates by E-mail / HAL Website / by Post. For shortlisting for Interview, the candidates possessing more relevant experience will be considered first. In case of tie in the relevant experience also then the candidates who secure more marks in the qualifying examination (i.e. qualification prescribed for the post) will be considered first. In case marks are also same, senior in age will be considered first. Candidates short listed for Interview are required to bring the Certificates / Documents (Original and attested Photocopies) in proof of Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste, Training, Disability (As applicable), Ex-Servicemen discharge book (As applicable) etc and passport size photographs at the time of Interview.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualification & Post Qualification Experience should have been acquired/ possessed by the candidate as on 18/11/2014. For this purpose, the date of declaration of results indicated in the mark sheet of the Final Semester/ Year will be considered.
- Candidates possessing Regular / Full Time qualifications prescribed for the above posts are only eligible to apply.
- In other words, the qualifications acquired through Part Time/ Correspondence/ Distance Education/ E-learning courses are not eligible to apply.
- The total maximum marks and total marks obtained for all the Semesters/ Years will be summed up to arrive at the aggregate percentage. No rounding off will be done. No weightage will be given to any particular Semester or Year. Candidate must indicate the aggregate marks (of all semesters / years put together) Diploma / Degree etc in the Bio-data form. Aggregate marks are to be calculated as shown below:
- Total marks obtained in all semesters or years X 100 Maximum marks (cumulative of all semesters or years) Wherever CGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/ Institute. Candidates are required to submit a Certificate to this effect from the University/ Institute at the time of Interview.
- Candidates who are employed in Government / Semi-Government / Pubic Sector Undertakings should apply through their employer i.e, through proper channel. If under unavoidable circumstances, advance copies are sent, indicating the same on the application, then such candidates are required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview from their employer failing which they will not be permitted to appear for the Interview
- Once an employee avails himself of voluntary retirement from a PSU, he shall not be allowed to take up employment in another PSU. If he desires to take up the employment, he shall have to return the VRS compensation received by him to the PSU concerned. Personnel who have opted for VRS from other PSUs should furnish documentary evidence that they have deposited their terminal benefits with the concerned PSU before their appointment in the Company.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to verification of Caste (wherever applicable) and Character & Antecedents from the concerned Authorities, as per the rules of the company.
- Mere submission of application will not entail a right for claiming appointment.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify / alter the advertisement/ recruitment process and/ or the selection process thereunder, without issuing any further notice or assign any reason whatsoever. The number of vacancies can be modified as per management’s discretion.
- If the information furnished by the candidate in any part of the Bio-data is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidature/ appointment will be considered as revoked/ terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, without any reference given to the candidate
- Appearance of the shortlisted candidates in the Interview is provisional and it does not entitle them for any claim for the post. They will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case they do not fulfill essential eligibility criteria.
- Last date of receipt of applications is 09/12/2014. Applications received after due date will be rejected.
- In case of any clarification please contact Manager(HR), Facilities Management Division, HAL(BC) on 080 –22321203 or write to us at [email protected] of jurisdiction for any dispute / cause will be Bangalore
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may send their applications, duly filled, in the prescribed format as at Annexure-I along with the Demand Draft, certificates / documents (attested Photocopies) in proof of Age, Qualification, Experience, Training, Caste (SC/ST/OBC certificate in the prescribed format), Disability (As applicable), Ex-servicemen discharge book (As applicable), etc by post so as to reach on or before 09/12/2014 to the addresses as mentioned below. The candidate is required to write his / her name and the post applied for on the reverse side of Demand Draft, which should be forwarded, subscribing on the envelop, in bold, the post applied for, discipline and advertisement Number Application to be addressed to : The Chief Manager (HR), Facilities Management Division, P.B.No. 1703, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore Complex, Bangalore – 560 017
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 09.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HAL|