Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites application for the recruitment of Field Service Representatives with Diploma holders
Company name :Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Posts :Field Service Representatives
Qualification : Diploma
Salary : Rs.17427-18369/- p.m
No of Post : 04
Last date to apply : 22.11.2014
Details of Post :
Field Service Representatives
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), a Navaratna Status Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Defence is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia HAL, Hyderabad is currently looking for Ex-Servicemen for engagement on contract basis as Field Service Representatives for the following Outstation Air Bases Interested candidates may apply for the post other details of the post are given below.
- Detail of Vacancies : Filed Service Representative:- 04 Post
- Age Limit : Age limit of the candidates is Maximum 35 Years and below as on 01.11.2014
- Pay Scale : Rs.17427/- for Scale-6 or 18369/- for Scale-7 per month
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must be Diploma in Electronics Engineering or its equivalent from IAF.
- Selection Procedure: Selection Procedure of the candidates is based on Written test and Interview
Application Fee :
Rs 200/- which is non-refundable is to be sent in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank preferably on State Bank of India in favour of HAL, Hyderabad payable at Hyderabad Candidates belong to SC/ST/PWD category are exempted from payment of Application fee. The Demand Draft should have been obtained between the period 04.11.2014 and 22.11.2014.
- Only Indian Nationals who are Ex-servicemen of IAF need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- Age and Experience are to be counted as on 01.11.2014.
- Hal reserve the right to increase/decrease the specification depending upon the response. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming employment.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to submit the OBC certificate in the prescribed format enclosed at Appendix-A and candidates belonging to SC/ST category are required to submit the SC/ST certificate in the prescribed format enclosed at Appendix-B.
- Candidates belonging to PWD category are required to submit the Certificate in the prescribed format enclosed at Appendix-C.
- Candidates possessing higher qualifications than the required qualification indicated in the advertisement/Notification need not apply. Candidature of such persons who possess higher qualifications than the required qualification indicated in the Advertisement/Notification and who apply for the post will be rejected.
- Before applying the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria desired for the post.
- Appearance of the shortlisted candidates in the Written Test is provisional and it does not entitle them for any claim for the post. They will be treated as debarred ab- initio at any stage of the recruitment process, in case they do not fulfill the essential eligibility criteria.
- Applicants serving in Government/Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking should produce NOC at the time of Interview.
- Appointments of selected candidates is subject to receipt of satisfactory Medical Reports from the HAL Medical Officer as per the standards prescribed by HAL as well as verification of Character and Antecedents and caste from the concerned authorities, as per rules of the Company and Vigilance Clearance (as applicable).
- If the information furnished by the candidate in any part of the Bio-data is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidature /appointment will be considered as revoked/terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, without any reference given to the candidate.
- Any sort of canvassing or influencing the officials related to the recruitment/selection process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidate.
- Decision of HAL Management regarding selection will be final. Further HAL Management reserves the right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts and also to fill up the future vacancies if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the Company
How to Apply :
Interested candidates fill the application application form in the prescribed may downloaded from the website of HAL Candidates fill the application along with the relevant documents While attending for Written Test and interview they should submit the application Bio-data Form duly filled in the prescribed format as at Annexure-I along with Demand Draft and Xerox copies of Age Proof Certificate, Qualification Certificates, Convention Certificate, Trade Certificate Experience, Training, Caste, Disability, Discharge Book and passport size photographs.
Date & Time of interview
23.11.2014 at 10.00 hrs
HAL High School, HAL Township, Balanagar, Hyderabad
23/24.11.2014 at 02.00 hrs
TTC, HAL, Hyderabad (at South Gate)
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HAL|