Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites application for the recruitment of Library Officers with Any Graduate holders
Company name :Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Posts :Library Officers
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.12600-40500/- p.m
No of Post : 06
Last date to apply : 30/09/2014.
Details of Post :
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL), a Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking, is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia, with 21 Production / Overhaul / Service Divisions and 10 co-located R&D Centres spread across the Country. HAL’s spectrum of expertise encompasses hi-tech programmes involving a number of state-of-the-art technology, design, development, manufacture, repair, overhaul and upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-engines, Industrial & Marine Gas Turbines, Accessories, Avionics & Systems and structural components for Satellites & Launch Vehicles.
HAL, over the last seven decades, has grown progressively into an integrated aerospace organization with the indigenous design & development of the Advanced Light Helicopter (ALH-Dhruv), Intermediate Jet Trainer (IJT) & Light Combat Aircraft (LCA-Tejas). The ongoing major projects & programmes include ALH (both Military & Civil roles), IJT, LCA, Pilotless Target Aircraft (PTA), SU-30 MKI, Hawk (Advanced Jet Trainer) & Dornier-228 (Light Transport Aircraft). Aligning with the emerging future requirements, HAL has conceptualized the indigenous development of Light Combat Helicopter (LCH), Basic Turboprop Trainer Aircraft (HTT–40), Light Utility Helicopter (LUH) & Indian Multi-Role Helicopter (IMRH). HAL will co-develop the Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft (FGFA) & Multi Role Transport Aircraft (MTA) with foreign partners.
HAL invites applications for the following post for its various R&D Centres, Bangalore
|Name of the Post||Name of R&D Centre||No. of Posts|
|LIBRARY OFFICER (Gr.II)(Click here for Job Description)||ARDC||4 (ST-2 & UR-2)|
|ASST. LIBRARY OFFICER (Gr.I)(Click here for Job Description)||MCSRDC||1 (UR)|
Educational details like date of passing, percentage of marks (in case of candidates having CGPA Scores, equivalent percentage) is to be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University / Institute. Candidates are required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University / Institute at the time of interview etc;
Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall be eligible for the benefit of reservation. Candidate who wants to avail the benefit of reservation under PWD category is required to submit a Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, in the prescribed format, at the time of interview.
PAY SCALE, AGE LIMIT, EXPERIENCE & REMUNERATION
|Grade||Pay Scale *|
Admissible Perks & Allowances under Cafeteria SystemAge Limit as on
01/09/2014 Grade – IIRs. 16400-4050044% of Basic Pay35 years Grade – IRs.12600-32500
*Annual Increment is 3% of Basic Pay
Candidates will be appointed in the Scale of Pay as indicated above. Besides Basic Pay candidates will be eligible for Variable Dearness Allowance, Company Accommodation / House Rent Allowance, Provident Fund, Gratuity & Performance Related Pay (PRP), etc. Candidates will be eligible for Perquisites and Allowances under the Cafeteria System as indicated above.
Post Professional Qualification Experience (PPQE) requirements:
- Library Officer (Gr.II) Candidates should possess 3 years Post Professional Qualification Experience (PPQE) as on the date of release of the advertisement. Experience gained after acquiring the requisite Professional Qualification will only be reckoned for the purpose of calculation of Post Professional Qualification Experience (PPQE). Experience prior to acquiring the requisite Professional Qualification Degree will not be reckoned for calculation of PPQE. For details regarding requirement of Qualification, please refer the Job Description;
- Asst. Library Officer (Gr.I) Candidates with the requisite qualification are eligible to apply. Eligible candidates shortlisted based on the initial screening will only be called for Written Test. Candidates qualified in the Written Test only will be called for personal interview. Date, Time and Venue of the Written Test / Interview will be intimated to the shortlisted/eligible candidates through E-mail / HAL Website / Post.
- Q Upper Age Limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC/ST candidates;
- Q Upper Age Limit is relaxable by 3 years in respect of OBC (non – creamy layer) candidates;
- Q In respect of Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Upper Age Limit is relaxable by 5 years, which will be over and above the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC;
- Q For candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989, upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years;
- Q Relaxation in age limit in respect of Ex-servicemen & Serving Officers will be extended as per rules.
MODE OF PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE
- Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) which is non-refundable (exempted in the case of SC / ST / PWD candidates). The application fee is to be sent in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank (preferably State Bank of India) in favour of ‘Hindustan Aeronautics Limited’ payable at Bangalore. The Demand Draft should have been obtained between the period 03/09/2014 and 30/09/2014.
- Application Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances even if the candidate is ineligible at the time of applying or rejection of application etc. Therefore, before forwarding the application, candidates are required to ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria.
HOW TO APPLY :
Eligible candidates may send their applications, duly filled, in the prescribed format as at Annexure-I (Click here for the Application Form) along with the Demand Draft, certificates/documents (self attested photocopies) in proof of Age, Qualification, Experience, Training, Caste (SC/ST/OBC Certificates in the prescribed format), Disability (As applicable) by post so as to reach the following address on or before 30/09/2014. Candidates are also required to forward their detailed resume along with the above application. Candidates are required to write his/her name and the post applied for on the reverse side of Demand Draft, which should be forwarded, subscribing on the envelop, in bold, the post applied for and the advertisement Number.
|Name of the Post / Discipline||Advertisement Number||Application to be forwarded to|
|1||Library Officer (Gr.II)||D/A/ARDC/RECT/ 01/2014||The Manager (HR)|
Aircraft R&D Centre (ARDC)
HAL, Marathahalli Post
Bangalore-560 037 Asst. Library Officer (Gr.I)D/A/MCSRDC/RECT/
01/2014The Senior Manager (HR)
Mission & Combat System R&D Centre (MCSRDC)
HAL , Vimanapura Post
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply;
- Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming Appointment;
- Educational qualification & Post Qualification Experience should have been acquired / possessed by the candidate as on the date of release of this advertisement (i.e.,03/09/2014).
- HAL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify / alter the requirements advertised, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto. The decision of the HAL Management regarding selection will be final. HAL Management reserves the right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts and also to fill up the future vacancies if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the Company;
- Candidates possessing basic & qualifying Degrees through Full-Time courses will only be considered. Candidates possessing qualifications acquired through Correspondence/ Distance Education / Part Time / E-learning will not be equated with Regular / Full Time Courses and are not eligible to apply;
- All qualifications should be from Indian Universities / Institutes recognized be appropriate statutory authorities;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview;
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories are required to submit copies of Caste Certificates/Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format at the time of Interview;
- For getting reservation benefits under the OBC category, the following are required to be adhered to:
- The candidate must belong to non–creamy layer;
- The name of caste and community of the candidate must appear in the ‘Central list of Other Backward Classes’;
- The candidate must furnish an OBC certificate (clearly mentioning as belonging to non – creamy layer) as per the format prescribed by the Govt. of India (not older than six months as on 01.09.2014), from the Competent Authority, at the time of Interview.
- Candidates employed in Central/State Government Departments/Public Sector Enterprises etc. should forward their application through their employees i.e., through proper channel. Further such candidates are required to produce NOC (No Objection Certificate) (including candidates engaged on Contract basis) at the time of Interview from their employer failing which they will not be permitted to appear for the interview, and will not be eligible for payment of Travelling Allowance;
- Applicants having work experience in Private Sector Organisations are required to submit an experience certificate in the letter head of the Company. The letter head of the Company should have details of the Company;
- Candidates should clearly mention all the details sought in the Application Blank. In case of no clarity / discrepancy in the information provided, application will be summarily rejected. The Application Fee paid will not be refunded. No communication will be sent to the candidates;
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to receipt of satisfactory Medical Reports from the HAL Hospital as per the standards prescribed by HAL as well as verification of Caste and Character & Antecedents from the concerned Authorities, as per the rules of the Company;
- Health: Applicants should be of sound health and should meet the medical standards prescribed by the Company. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to receipt of satisfactory medical report from the Company’s Doctor. No relaxation in Health standards will be allowed. Click here for viewing the Pre-employment Medical Standards, prescribed by HAL;
- If the information furnished by the candidate in any part is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidature/ appointment will be considered as revoked / terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, without any reference given to the candidate;
- Any sort of canvassing or influencing the officials related to the recruitment / selection process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidate.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute / cause will be at Bangalore.
SELECTION & PLACEMENT:
Eligible candidates / candidates qualified in the Written Test will be required to attend an interview at Bangalore to assess their suitability. Selected candidates can be posted to any Division / R&D Centers / Office of the Company. The candidates will not be allowed to seek / apply for transfer to any other Division / Location of the Company for initial three years of service.
Last Date for receipt of completed Application Form : 30/09/2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30/09/2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HAL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|