Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Test Pilot through recruitment notification – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Test Pilot Job on or before 16.2.15. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
|Total No of Vacancy
|| 01 Post
|| Rs.32900-62000 /- p.m
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
|| SBI, Industrial Finance Branch, Residency Road, Bangalore560 025
Detail of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)Test Pilot Recruitment:
HAL invites applications from energetic & result oriented Professionals for the vacancy in its Flight Operations (Fixed Wing) at Bangalore:
- Name of the Post No. of Posts
- Test Pilot (Fixed Wing)(Grade – VII/ VI) 1
- Grade Pay Scale* Grade – VI Rs. 32900 – 58000 44% Grade–VII Rs. 36600 – 62000 42%
- Age Limit as on 16.2.15 48 years
- Job Description: The Job: The candidate should be well versed with the current fleet of Indian military aircraft with sound knowledge of Aircraft systems, Engines etc. and should have experience of working in Operational Units. Post Professional Qualification Experience (PPQE) requirements Test Pilot (Fixed Wing) (Grade – VII) / Test Pilot (Fixed Wing) (Grade – VI) : Ex – Servicemen/ Serving Officers in the Rank of Group Captain / Ex – Servicemen/ Serving Officers in the Rank of Wing Commander, with three years or more Service in the Rank
- Vacancy 1
MODE OF PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE
- Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) towards Application Fee and Rs. 50/- as Bank charges (total of Rs.550/-), which is non-refundable (exempted in the case of SC / ST/ PWD candidates applying under ‘UR’ category);
- Application fee is to be deposited in the “Hindustan Aeronautics Limited – Recruitment Account” bearing number 30969511830 at any of the core banking branches of State Bank of India in the prescribed Challan and a Journal Number be obtained. HAL will not be responsible in case of a candidate depositing the Application Fee in the wrong account. No other form of payment is accepted;
- Candidates are required to pay charges commission of Rs. 50/- per Challan for depositing fee at other than SBI, Industrial Finance Branch, Residency Road, Bangalore560 025;
- Candidates are required to provide details of the Application Fee paid in the Application Form. If the details are not provided, the application will be treated as incomplete and will not be accepted;
- Application fee can be deposited till the last date for receipt of application;
- Application Fee once deposited into Company’s account will not be refunded under any circumstances, even if the candidate is unable to forward the application or due to being ineligible at the time of applying or rejection of application due to postal delay/loss. Therefore, before depositing the application fee, candidates should ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria;
- Candidates should forward original counterfoil of the Challan (HAL copy) along with the Application Form. Photo copy of the challan will not be accepted. In such case, the candidature will be rejected and the application fee will not be refunded.
- The candidate should retain original counterfoil of the Challan (Candidate’s copy) for future reference.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply;
- Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming Appointment;
- HAL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the requirements advertised, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto. The number of vacancies can be modified as per discretion of the Management;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview;
- Even as no age relaxations are applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories, candidates belonging to any of these categories (and applying under ‘UR’ category) are required to submit copies of Caste Certificates/Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format at the time of Interview;
- Candidates employed in Central/ State Government Departments/ Public Sector Enterprises etc. (including candidates engaged on Contract basis in Central/ State Govt. Departments/ PSUs) should produce NOC (No Objection Certificate) at the time of Interview from their employer failing which they will not be permitted to appear for the interview and will not be eligible for payment of Travelling Allowance;
- In case of serving Officers applying from the Indian Air Force are required to forward their application through Proper Channel. A photocopy of the application should be sent through post to the address mentioned at section (D) above. In the event of the application not being forwarded through Proper Channel the candidate will be required to submit an NOC at the time of Interview, in case of being shortlisted.
- Applicants having work experience in Private Sector Organisations are required to submit an experience certificate in the letter head of the Company. The letter head of the Company should have details of the Company;
- These vacancies are identified to be filled up by external candidates only, through Direct Recruitment. Therefore, applications of internal candidates, if any, will not be considered ;
- Candidates should clearly mention all the details sought in the Application Blank. In case of no clarity/ discrepancy in the information provided, application will be summarily rejected. The Application Fee paid will not be refunded. No communication will be sent to the candidates;
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to receipt of satisfactory Medical Reports from the HAL Hospital as per the standards prescribed by HAL as well as verification of Caste and Character & Antecedents from the concerned Authorities, as per the rules of the Company;
- Health: Applicants should be of sound health and should meet the medical standards prescribed by the Company. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to receipt of satisfactory medical report from the Company’s Doctor. No relaxation in Health standards will be allowed. The Pre-employment Medical Standards, prescribed by HAL are uploaded with this advertisement;
- If the information furnished by the candidate in any part is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidature/ appointment will be considered as revoked/ terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, without any reference given to the candidate;
- All correspondences to the candidates will be made via e – mail on the e – mail id provided by the candidate in the application blank. No other method of communication will be adopted.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature;
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute/ cause will be at Bangalore.
- All candidates are requested to go through the detailed advertisement carefully to clear all doubts/ queries. Queries, if any are to be sent to [email protected] only.
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)- Test Pilot Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16.2.15.
- Eligible candidates will be required to attend an interview at Bangalore to assess their suitability. Selected candidates can be posted to any Division / R&D Centers / Office of the Company. The candidates will not be allowed to seek / apply for transfer to any other Division / Location of the Company for initial three years of service.
How to apply for Test Pilot Vacancy in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL):
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to download the Application Form and the Challan Format hosted on the HAL Website along with this detailed advertisement;
- Candidates meeting the above specifications may submit their applications in A-4 size paper strictly in the prescribed format available in this Website along with a self-attested recent Passport Size Photograph. The applications have to be sent only through Speed Post or Registered Post. Applications received through other modes viz. Normal Post/ UPC/ Courier/ Fax/ E-mail etc will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected;
- No application will be received in person on the address mentioned below. Applications received after the due date will not be considered. The last date for receipt of applications is 16.2.15;
- In case of serving Officers applying from the Indian Air Force/ Army/ Navy are required to forward their application through Proper Channel. A photocopy of the application should be sent through post to the address mentioned below;
- Application form should accompany original counterfoil of Challan (HAL Copy) for having paid the Application fee (wherever applicable). If the application form is not enclosed with the original challan, the application will be rejected. No communication will be sent to the candidates. The candidate should retain original counterfoil of the Challan (Candidate’s copy) for future reference;
- Eligible candidates may forward their duly filled in application in the prescribed format to the following address: Senior Manager (HR) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Corporate Office 15/1 Cubbon Road Bangalore – 560 001
- Candidates are requested to super scribe the envelope with the name of the post they are applying to.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16.2.15