Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director on or before 05/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL), (Department of Personnel and Training) Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003|
Detail of Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Director Recruitment:
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (OPERATIONS), HINDUSTAN COPPER LIMITED(HCL) in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/- (REVISED). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed
COMPANY PROFILE Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) was incorporated in 1967 under the Indian Companies Act, 1956. The main objective of the company is exploration, mining, beneficiation of copper ore, smelting and refining and processing of downstream products. The company has copper mines at Malanjkhand in Madhya Pradesh, Khetri (Rajasthan), Ghatsila(Jharkhand). It has smelters at Khetri (Rajasthan) at Ghatsila ( Jharkhand ) and a continuous Cost Copper Wire Rod plant at Taloja(MH). HCL is a schedule –‘A’/Miniratna PSE in Minerals and Metal sector under the administrative control of Ministry of Mines. Its Registered and Corporate offices are in Kolkata, West Bengal. The authorised and paid up capital of the Company was `. 1100 crore and `. 462.61 crore respectively as on March 31, 2013. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 99.59%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES Director (Operations) is a member on the Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He heads the operations of copper smelting and refining plants. In addition he is also in charge of project management and execution of various mines projects with emphasis on contract administration.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) : Minimum 45 Years – 60 Years
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The candidate should be an Engineering Graduate preferably in Mining/Metallurgy/Mechanical/Electrical with good academic record from a recognised university/institution with experience at a senior level in large organisation of repute. The candidate should be well conversant with all aspects of project management, contract management and familiar with latest project planning, scheduling and monitoring techniques. Persons with experience of dealing with underground mine projects and related fields would have added advantage. Operational requirements call for a high degree of problem solving and conflict resolving skill in the management of an inter-disciplinary force comprising technical and other personnel. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Director Vacancy in Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs.d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 05 May 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/05/2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From HCL|
|Other Central Government jobs|