Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Electrician through recruitment notification – Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.: HCL/KCC/HR/E&R/CONTRACTUAL APPOINTMENT/2015. Candidates who have completed ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Electrician. Walk in Interview will be held on 25/06/2015 at 09.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
Vacancy Name : Electrician
Educational Qualification : ITI
Total No Of Vacancy :05 Posts
Job Location :Rajasthan
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 25/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Khetri Copper Complex, Human Resource Development Centre. Khetri Nagar, District- Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan) – 333504
Detail Of Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Electrician Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed application form (appended to this advertisement ) from the eligible Candidates retired/Voluntary retired from the services of PSUs including Hindustan Copper Limited or Govt./Semi –Govt. Organizations including defence service or private Organization of repute for following posts at Khetri Copper Complex, a unit of Hindustan Copper Limited ( A Govt. of India Enterprise)
- Name and number of post Electrician – 05 (Complete detail in Annexure)
- Type of Employment Contractual
- Monthly Emolument (Rs.) Rs. 10,500/- per month or Last drawn basic pay in the substantive grade whichever is higher but not exceed Rs. 18880/-. In the case of retired Central /State Govt. employees, the monthly emolument shall be so fixed that the sum total of monthly emolument and Pension received does not exceed the last pay drawn by the concerned individual.
- Qualification: ITI in relevant Trade with valid Wireman Permit issued by Govt. Electrical Inspector.
- Tenure Initially contract will be for a period of six months for Electrician & can be extended based on the need of the organization & on satisfactory performance up to the age of 65 years..
- Experience as on 25.06.2015 Years: 20 Years relevant experience in relevant field.
- Benefits (I )The reimbursement of conveyance expenses for local travel for official purposes shall be paid @ 15% of monthly emolument. (ii)Unfurnished Company’s accommodation at normal rent and electricity, subject to availability. House Rent allowance @ 10% of the Monthly Emolument shall be payable where housing accommodation is not provided by KCC. (iii)Leave & Medical facility as per the Scheme.
- Requirement for Walk in interview Candidates are required to bring their Original certificates in Walk-in-Interview in support of their claim for possessing 20 years experience, age, qualification, statutory requirement and last pay slip. Candidates are advised to bring the duly filled in application along with one set of self attested photo copies of all the certificates.
Selection Procedure For Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) – Electrician Post:
- Written Test on 25/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Electrician vacancy in Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL):
Method of Recruitment Walk-in-Interview on 25.06.2015 from 09.30 A.M. onward at Khetri Copper Complex, Human Resource Development Centre. Khetri Nagar, District- Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan) – 333504
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 25/06/2015
VENUE : Khetri Copper Complex, Human Resource Development Centre. Khetri Nagar, District- Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan) – 333504
Reference: Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.: HCL/KCC/HR/E&R/CONTRACTUAL APPOINTMENT/2015
Other Top Company Openings:
|Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Union Public Service Commission|
|Border Security Force|
|Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation|
|Mazagon Dock Limited|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited|
|Pandyan Grama Bank|
|SBI Life Insurance|
|Food Corporation of India|
|Odisha Gramya Bank|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016