Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Advisor through recruitment notification – Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Recruitment 2015 – ADV. NO.: HCL/ICC/HR/CONTRACTUAL ENGAGEMENT/2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma, B.Sc, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Advisor. Walk in Interview will be held on 27th February, 2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, B.sc, ITI|
|Total No of Vacancy||12 Post|
|Salary||Rs.13,000/- per month|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||27th February, 2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||General Manager’s Office, General Office Building Complex, Hindustan Copper Limited/Indian Copper Complex, P.O.-Moubhandar-832103|
Detail of Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Advisor Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed application from (appended to this advertisement) from the eligible retired/voluntary retired candidates from the services of PSUs including Hindustan Copper Limited or Govt./Semi Govt. organization including Defence service or Private organization of repute for Indian Copper Complex, a unit of Hindustan Copper Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise) :-
- Name of the post/Grade Advisor (Electrical Supervisor / Electrician) in E-0 Grade
- No. of post 12 (Twelve)
- Place of posting Indian Copper Complex, PO-Ghatsila, Dist.-East Singhbhum, Jharkhand.
- Type of Employment Contract
- Method of Recruitment Walk-e-Interview
- Tenure of engagement 1 (one) year
- Eligibility a. Category Superannuated/Retired/Voluntary Retired Officers from: a) PSUs including Hindustan Copper Ltd. b) Govt./Semi Govt. including Defense Service, IBM/GSI etc. c) Private organization of repute. b. Qualifications Diploma in Electrical Engineering or B.Sc. or Matric with ITI with a valid Electrical Supervisor’s Certificate of Competency for Underground Mines & Surface Installation & Substations High Tension & Low Tension 33 KV / 11 KV Substations. . c. Experience Essential The candidate should have a minimum of 20 years’ experience of working / supervisory capacity in underground mines electrical systems & surface (Substations, high & low tension). Should have sound knowledge of Electrical System related with Underground mines. a) Diploma in Electrical Engineering with a valid Electrical Supervisor’s Certificate of Competency for Underground Mines & Surface Installation & Substations High Tension & Low Tension 33 KV / 11 KV Substations & a minimum Five (05) years post-qualification experience in Underground Metal Mines Or b) B.Sc. with a valid Electrical Supervisor’s Certificate of Competency for Underground Mines & Surface Installation & Substations High Tension & Low Tension 33 KV / 11 KV Substations & a minimum Five (05) years postqualification experience in Underground Metal Mines Or c) Matriculation with ITI with a valid Electrical Supervisor’s Certificate of Competency for Underground Mines & Surface Installation & Substations High Tension & Low Tension 33 KV / 11 KV Substations & a minimum Eight (08) years post-qualification experience in Underground Metal Preferred a) Mines Experience in execution/maintenance in electrical installation in smelting industries — b) Experience in maintenance of troubleshooting electrical equipment, power house, substations etc. c. Age Should be less than 63 years Date of Reckoning The cut-off date for reckoning eligibility shall be 01-02-2015
- Emoluments & Benefits a) Consolidated Remuneration of Rs13,000/- per month or last drawn Basic Pay whichever is higher subject to Clause 14(a) of the Company’s Policy (see website for details). b) Other benefits shall be in accordance with the Company’s Policy in this . regard (see website for details)
- Scope of Work a) Ensure completion of weekly/monthly maintenance schedules of electrical equipment in UG Mines /Surface Substations. b) Supervise & ensure the erection, testing & commissioning of new equipment in accordance with the Statutory Regulations as applicable. c) Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment, repairs and to ensure compliance as per the Statutory Regulations as applicable. d) Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous report accidents e) Schedule, assign work, coach and train employees.
- The age and experience shall be reckoned as on 1st February, 2015.
- Self attested photocopies of the following documents should be attached with the application and the original certificates shall be required to be presented at the time of Interview:-(a) Matriculation / Secondary Certificate as proof of Date of Birth. (b)Mark Sheet / Certificate in support of academic / statutory qualifications and experience. (c) Caste Certificate in format prescribed by the govt. of India, if applicable. (d)Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority if seeking age relaxation.
- In case of variation in name / surname spelling mentioned in the application with the certificates pertaining to education / professional qualification / Caste, etc., the application shall be required to submit certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.
- HCL reserves the right to fill the posts or alter the number of posts or cancel the process of contractual engagement in full or part without assigning any reason thereof.
- Selected candidate shall be liable to serve in any of the Company’s Units.
- TA/DA etc. for appearing in Walk-in-Interview will not be admissible.
- Any amendment / corrigendum shall be web hoisted only on the Company’s website (www.hindustancopper.com)
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) – Advisor Post:
- Written Test on 27th February, 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Advisor vacancy in Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL):
The Walk-in-interview shall be conducted on 27th February, 2015 from 10.00 a.m. at General Manager’s Office, General Office Building Complex, Hindustan Copper Limited/Indian Copper Complex, P.O.-Moubhandar-832103, District-East Singhbhum, Jharkhand. The candidates are advised to report at 9.00 a.m. for scrutinizing their application, testimonials, etc. The Blank Application Form is attached. The candidates are advised to submit their application in the prescribed proforma on 27th February, 2015. The General Instruction for convenience of the Applicants is indicated below:
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 27th February, 2015
General Manager’s Office, General Office Building Complex, Hindustan Copper Limited/Indian Copper Complex, P.O.-Moubhandar-832103
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Recruitment 2014 – ADV. NO.: HCL/ICC/HR/CONTRACTUAL ENGAGEMENT/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HCL|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Miniratna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016