Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Advisor through recruitment notification – Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Recruitment 2014 – NO.: HCL/ICC/HR/CONTRACTUAL APPOINTMENT/2014. Candidates who have completed B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ Diploma/ MBA/PGDM can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Advisor. Walk in Interview will be held on 29.12.2014 at 10:30 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)|
|Educational Qualification||B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ Diploma/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||29.12.2014|
|Walk in for the Job Vacancy||General Manager’s Office, General Office Building Complex, Hindustan Copper Limited/Indian Copper Complex, P.O.-Moubhandar-832 103, District-East Singhbhum, Jharkhand|
Detail of Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Advisor Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed application from (appended to this advertisement) from the eligible retired/voluntary retired candidates from the services of PSUs including Hindustan Copper Limited or Govt./Semi Govt. organization including Defence service or Private organization of repute for Indian Copper Complex, a unit of Hindustan Copper Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise) :-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Advisor (CSR)/E-IV Grade||01||Bachelor Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce/ Engineering with MBA specialization in Personnel Management or Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Personnel Management / Social Work c. Experience Essential a. 20 years experience of working in Personnel/HR discipline in a large Project/Organization in the Metal/Mining industry (Ferrous/Non-Ferrous). b. Should have adequate knowledge of industrial laws and experience of all facets of Human Resource Management. Preferred Must have experience of working for more than 3 (three) years as Nodal Officer for CSR activities of the organization.||Rs.29,500/-||Should be less than 63 years|
|Advisor (Mechanical)/E-0 Grade||02||Diploma in Mech. Engineering or equivalent iii) Experience Essential a. Minimum 20 years experience in the related field. b. Should have sound knowledge of Mechanical, Maintenance Planning etc. Preferred Maintenances of common mechanical equipments in a process or mineral processing Industry/Metal Smelting
Industry, Power House & Crane, Compressors, Pumps etc.
|Rs.13.000/-||Should be less than 63 years|
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) – Advisor Post:
- Written Test on 29.12.2014.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Advisor vacancy in Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL):
The Walk-in-interview shall be conducted on 29th December, 2014 from 10.30 a.m. at General Manager’s Office, General Office Building Complex, Hindustan Copper Limited/Indian Copper Complex, P.O.-Moubhandar-832 103, District-East Singhbhum, Jharkhand. The candidates are advised to report at 9.00 a.m. for scrutinizing their application, testimonials, etc. The Blank Application Form is attached. The candidates shall have to submit their application in the prescribed proforma on 29th December, 2014. The General Instruction for convenience of the Applicants is indicated below:-
- The age and experience shall be reckoned as on 1st December, 2014.
- Self attested photocopies of the following documents should be attached with the application and the original certificates shall be required to be presented at the time of Interview:- (a) Matriculation / Secondary Certificate as proof of Date of Birth. (b)Mark Sheet / Certificate in support of qualification and experience. (c) Caste Certificate in format prescribed by the govt. of India, if applicable. (d)Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority if seeking age relaxation.
- In case of variation in name / surname spelling mentioned in the application with the certificates pertaining to education / professional qualification / Caste, etc., the application shall be required to submit certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.
- HCL reserves the right to fill the posts or alter the number of posts or cancel the process of contractual engagement in full or part without assigning any reason thereof.
- Selected candidate shall be liable to serve in any of the Company’s Units.
- TA/DA etc. for appearing in Walk-in-Interview will not be admissible.
- Any amendment / corrigendum shall be web hoisted only on the Company’s website (www.hindustancopper.com)
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 29.12.2014
Venue : General Manager’s Office, General Office Building Complex, Hindustan Copper Limited/Indian Copper Complex, P.O.-Moubhandar-832 103, District-East Singhbhum, Jharkhand
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Recruitment 2014 – NO.: HCL/ICC/HR/CONTRACTUAL APPOINTMENT/2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HCL|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Miniratna jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|