Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Advisor (Concentrator) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Advisor (Concentrator) .Walk in Interview will be held on 29.12.2014 at 11:00 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Advisor (Concentrator)|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||29/12/2014|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Company’s Corporate Office at 1, Ashutosh Chowdhury Avenue, Tamra Bhavan, Opp. ICE Skating Rink, Kolkata – 700 019|
Detail of Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Advisor (Concentrator) Recruitment:
- Name of the Post : Advisor (Concentrator)
- No. of Post : 01 (One)
- Place of Posting : Malanjkhand Copper Project
- Type of Employment : Contract
- Method of Recruitment : Walk-In-Interview
- Tenure : Initially for a period of one year, extendable on satisfactory performance by one year at a time – or attaining the age of 65 whichever is earlier.
- Eligibility : i. Category : Superannuated / Retired / Voluntary Retired Officers from (a) PSUs including Hindustan Copper Limited; and (b) Government including IBM / GSI / etc. (c) Private Sector
- Qualification : Bachelor Degree in Ore Dressing / Engineering / Technology (Mineral Engineering / Metallurgy / Material Science / Chemical)
- Experience : Essential : (a) 20 years. (b) Must have worked as AGM/DGM in a reputed Organisation. (c) Should have sound knowledge of all Concentrator Plant.
- Preferred : (a) Should have knowledge of working in the Concentrator Plant of a non-ferrous Metal Industry. (b) Experience as overall in charge in the Concentrator Plant.
- Age : Should be less than 63 years.
- Date of Reckoning : The cut-off date for reckoning eligibility shall be 01/12/2014.
- Emoluments & Benefits : (a) Rs. 43,500/- per month or last drawn Basic Pay whichever is higher subject to Clause 14(a) of the Company’s Policy. (See website for details). (b) Other benefits shall be in accordance with the Company’s Policy in this regard. (See website for details).
- Scope of Work for Advisor (Concentrator) : (a) To suggest remedial measure for improving recovery and reducing insoluble of concentrate due to change in ore quality. (b) To advise Process Department for monitoring of various parameters at different point for process improvement. (c) To advise different methods for recovery of reclaimed water from Tailing Dam and mine water from Mine Pit and use directly in the process plant to maintain zero discharge as per Pollution Control Norms. (d) To advise concerned process official for renovation work in thickener and in Crushing Section and increase throughput of ball mill for achieving more metal with the existing installation and match enhance capacity of plant. (e) Any other job assigned for improvement in Concentrator Plant efficiency
- The age and experience shall be reckoned as on 01 December, 2014.
- Self attested photocopies of the following documents should be attached with the application and the original certificates shall be required to be presented at the time of Interview. a. Matriculation / Secondary Certificate as proof of Date of Birth. b. Mark sheet / Certificate in support of qualification and experience. c. Caste Certificate in format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable. d. Disability Certificates issued by Competent Authority if seeking age relaxation.
- In case of variation in name / surname / name spelling mentioned in the application with that in the respective certificates pertaining to Qualification / Caste / etc., the applicant shall be required to submit an affidavit sworn in before judicial magistrate or Notary to this effect along with the respective documents at the time of Walk-in-Interview.
- HCL reserves the right to fill the post or alter the number of post or cancel the process of contractual engagement in full or part without issuing any notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates shall have to appear at the Walk-in-Interview at their own cost.
- Any amendment / corrigendum shall be hosted only on the Company’s website (www.hindustancopper.com).
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) – Advisor (Concentrator) Post:
- Written Test on 29/12/2014.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Advisor (Concentrator) Vacancy in Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL):
The Walk-In-Interview shall be conducted on 29th December, 2014 at 11:00 AM for the post of Advisor (Concentrator) at the Company’s Corporate Office at 1, Ashutosh Chowdhury Avenue, Tamra Bhavan, Opp. ICE Skating Rink, Kolkata – 700 019. The candidates are advised to report at 10:00 AM for scrutinizing their application, testimonials etc. The Application Blank is attached. The candidates are advised to submit their application in the prescribed proforma on 29/12/2014 before Walk-in-Interview for Scrutiny. The General Instruction for convenience of the Applicants is indicated below:
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/12/2014
Company’s Corporate Office at 1, Ashutosh Chowdhury Avenue, Tamra Bhavan, Opp. ICE Skating Rink, Kolkata – 700 019
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HCL|