Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of ADVISOR (General Duty Medical Officer) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Advisor. Walk in Interview will be held on 05.01.2015 at 11:00 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)|
|Vacancy Name||ADVISOR (General Duty Medical Officer)|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||05/01/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL), Administration Building, Khetri Copper Complex, Khetri Nagar, District Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan).|
Detail of Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) ADVISOR (General Duty Medical Officer) Recruitment:
- Name of Post ADVISOR (General Duty Medical Officer)
- No of Post /Place of posting/ Unit General Duty Medical officer 02 (Two), Khetri Copper Complex(KCC), KHETRI NAGAR
- Type of Employment Contract
- Method of Recruitment Walk-In-Interview
- Tenure One year
- Eligibility i) Category Superannuated/Retired/Voluntary Retired Doctors from (a) PSUs including Hindustan Copper Limited, (b) Any Government Hospital, (c) Any Private Hospital
- Essential MBBS
- Experience : Essential Minimum 20 years in the related field. Preferred (a) Exposure to latest trends experience in the respective field
- Age Should be less than 63 years
- Date of Reckoning The cut- off date for reckoning eligibility shall be 01/01/2015
- Emoluments & benefits (a) Basic Pay Rs.29,500/- per month or last drawn Basic Pay whichever is higher subject to Clause 14(a) of the Company’s Policy. (see website for details). Other benefits shall be in accordance with the Company’s Policy in this regard (see website for details).
- Scope of work (a) Patient management including Outdoor, Indoor and emergencies as GDMO. (b) Periodical medical examination of employees. (c) Monitoring of medical cases both inpatient and referred for outside treatment. (d) Any other jobs assigned from time to time as GDMO.
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) – ADVISOR (General Duty Medical Officer) Post:
- Written Test on 05/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for ADVISOR (General Duty Medical Officer) Vacancy in Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL):
The recruitment shall be done through Walk-in-Interview on dated: 05.01.2015 at 11.00 AM at Conference Room of Administration Building, Khetri Copper Complex, Khetri Nagar, District Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan). Interested Candidates are required to bring their Original certificates/ testimonials in support of their claim for possessing relevant qualification, experience, age, statutory requirements etc. and two set of photocopies of the same duly attested along with the duly filled in application format. Other required details and guidelines are as under. For changes if any, the same will be uploaded in our website only and hence the same may be visited regularly. (www.hindustancopper.com)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/01/2015
Administration Building, Khetri Copper Complex, Khetri Nagar, District Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan).
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HCL|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Miniratna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017