Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Advisor (Legal) with LLB holders
Company name :Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
Posts :Advisor (Legal)
Qualification : LLB
Salary : Rs.51,500/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Walk in Date : 03/11/2014
Details of Post :
- Name of the Post : Advisor (Legal)
- No. of Post : 01 (One)
- Place of Posting : Corporate Office
- Type of Employment : Contract
- Method of Recruitment : Walk-In-Interview
- Tenure : Initially for a period of one year, extendable on satisfactory performance by one year at a time – or attaining the age of 65 whichever is earlier.
- Category : Superannuated / Retired / Voluntary Retired Officers from (a) PSUs including Hindustan Copper Limited; and (b) Government including IBM / GSI / etc. (c) Private Sector
- Qualification : Bachelor Degree in Law
- Experience : Essential : (a) 25 years. (b) Must have worked as GM / DGM level in a reputed Organization. (c) Should have sound knowledge of Legal activities.
- Preferred : (a) Should have knowledge of working in the Legal Department of a non-ferrous Metal Industry. (b) Experience as overall in charge in the Legal Department
- Age : Should be less than 63 years.
- Date of Reckoning : The cut-off date for reckoning eligibility shall be 01/11/2014.
- Emoluments & Benefits : (a) Rs. 51,500/- per month or last drawn Basic Pay whichever is higher subject to Clause 14(a) of the Company’s Policy. (See website for details).(b) Other benefits shall be in accordance with the Company’s Policy in this regard. (See website for details).
- The age and experience shall be reckoned as on 01 November, 2014.
- Self attested photocopies of the following documents should be attached with the application and the original certificates shall be required to be presented at the time of Interview. a. Matriculation / Secondary Certificate as proof of Date of Birth. b. Mark sheet / Certificate in support of qualification and experience. c. Caste Certificate in format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable. d. Disability Certificates issued by Competent Authority if seeking age relaxation.
- In case of variation in name / surname / name spelling mentioned in the application with that in the respective certificates pertaining to Qualification / Caste / etc., the applicant shall be required to submit an affidavit sworn in before judicial magistrate or Notary to this effect along with the respective documents at the time of Walk-in-Interview.
- HCL reserves the right to fill the post or alter the number of post or cancel the process of contractual engagement in full or part without issuing any notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates shall have to appear at the Walk-in-Interview at their own cost.
- Any amendment / corrigendum shall be hosted only on the Company’s website (www.hindustancopper.com).
The Walk-In-Interview shall be conducted on 3 rd November, 2014 at 12:00 PM at the Company’s Corporate Office at 1, Ashutosh Chowdhury Avenue, Tamra Bhavan, Opp. ICE Skating Rink, Kolkata – 700 019. The candidates are advised to report at 10:00 AM for scrutinizing their application, testimonials etc. The Application Blank is attached. The candidates are advised to submit their application in the prescribed proforma on 03/11/2014 before Walk-in-Interview for Scrutiny.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 03.11.2014
Venue : Company’s Corporate Office at 1, Ashutosh Chowdhury Avenue, Tamra Bhavan, Opp. ICE Skating Rink, Kolkata – 700 019.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HCL|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017