Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Personnel Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Personnel Officer on or before 31/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Personnel Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, PG-Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,400-40,500/-pm
Job Location : ERNAKULAM
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : PERSONNEL MANAGER, HINDUSTAN INSECTICIDES LIMTED, UDYOGAMANDAL P.O, ELOOR, ERNAKULAM DISTRICT, KERALA STATE, PIN – 683 501
Detail Of Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) Assistant Personnel Officer Recruitment:
HIL, Central Public Sector Company engaged in manufacturing and marketing pesticides, invite applications from qualified candidates for the following Post:
- No of post : 01
- Pay Scale: 16400- 40500
- Age Limit: 40
- Qualification : Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration. Three Years experience in Industrial/ Personnel Relations Department in any establishment out of which Two years should have been in a responsible capacity OR Graduate with Diploma in Personnel Administration & Industrial Relations or Social Work/Science from a recognized Institution. Five Years experience in Industrial relations Department in any establishment out of which Two years should have been in a responsible capacity in a factory dealing with personnel administration and industrial relations.
Selection Procedure For Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) – Assistant Personnel Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
Application fee of Rs.500/- should be remitted by way of DD drawn on any scheduled bank in favour of Hindustan Insecticides Limited, payable at Ernakulam. However, SC/ST candidates are exempted from the application fee.
How To Apply For Assistant Personnel Officer Vacancy in Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL):
- Candidates must possess the prescribed qualification and experience as on the last date notified for receipt of application.
- Those who fulfill the above requirements may download application format from website and send their filled in application affixing recent passport size photograph along with the self attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, Non Creamy layer certificate and experience in closed covers.
- Those who are working in Public Sector Undertakings/ Govt. Departments shall forward their application through proper channel. However advance copies may be sent directly subject to the NOC being produced at the time of interview.
- Name of the post applied for must be clearly super scribed on the top of the envelope in Capital Letters.
- The Management reserves the right to relax age, qualification and experience in case of exceptionally deserving candidates.
- HIL shall not responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of documents within the specified time. Applications received after the due date will neither be entertained nor returned. No correspondence shall be entertained from the candidates who have not been shortlisted/selected.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression/furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents, unsigned or incomplete application.
- Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria/norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for Test/Interview. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason and to raise standard of specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Test/Interview. The recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/restricted/enlarged/modified without assigning any reasons. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
- Email / Late applications will not be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will automatically disqualify the candidate for the post applied for.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro train fare by shortest route as per Rules, only on production of their original tickets. Those who fulfill the above requirements may download application format given below and send their filled in application affixing recent passport size photograph along with application fee of Rs.500/ (if applicable) by way of DD drawn on any scheduled bank in favour of Hindustan Insecticides Limited payable at Ernakulam, self attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, caste/ tribe and experience and such other certificates as may be required in closed covers superscribing the name of post applied for so as to reach PERSONNEL MANAGER, HINDUSTAN INSECTICIDES LIMTED, UDYOGAMANDAL P.O, ELOOR, ERNAKULAM DISTRICT, KERALA STATE, PIN – 683 501 on or before 31.07.2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/07/2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017