Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director Finance through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed CA/ICWA/MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director Finance Job on or before 28/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Director Finance|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Salary||Rs.51,300 – Rs.73,000/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003|
Detail of Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) Director Finance Recruitment:
COMPANY PROFILE Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) was incorporated in 1954 with the objective to manufacture DDT and its formulations for meeting the demand of National Anti Malaria Programme. The current objective of the Company is to provide quality insecticides and pesticides at reasonable prices for public health and agricultural purposes and earn reasonable return. HIL is a profit making Schedule “C” CPSE in the Chemical Sector under the administrative control of Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals. Its Registered and Corporate offices are in New Delhi. The authorized and paid up capital of the Company was `. 100 crores and `. 91.33 crores respectively as on March 31, 2014. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 100%
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Finance) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He is overall incharge of finance and accounts of the organization and is responsible for evolving and formulating policies relating to finance and accounts as well as implementation thereof.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) : 40 Years to 60 Years
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a Cost Accountant/Chartered Accountant/MBA with specialization in Finance with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should have managerial experience at a senior level in corporate financial management and accounts including Cost and Budgetary Control, Institutional Finance, Working Capital Management in an organization of repute. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- Salary : Rs.51,300-73,000/-pm
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL)- Director Finance Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/04/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director Finance Vacancy in Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 28 April 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/04/2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From HIL|
|Other Central Government jobs|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016