Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma/ Graduate/ B.E/ B.Tech/ CA/ MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 15.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma/ Any Graduate/ B.E/B.Tech/ CA/ M.B.B.S|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Deputy General Manager (P&A), Hindustan Insecticides Limited, Post – Rasayani, Taluka – Panvel, Dist – Raigad, 410 207, Maharashtra.|
Detail of Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Hindustan Insecticides Limited, (A Govt. of India Enterprise) under the Administrative control of the Deptt. of Chemicals and Petrochemicals invites Applications from suitable candidates for the posts mentioned below:
|Name of Post, Pay Scale||Age as on 31/03/15||No. of posts & Category||Educational Qualification & Experience|
|Dy. Finance Manager Rs. 24900-3%50500 (E-3) (Rs. 57300/- approx includes Basic, DA, HRA plus other allowance)||40 years||01 post Unreserved||Passed final examination of Instt. of Cost & Works/ Chartered Accountants of India with 6 years post qualification experience out of which 3 years should be in responsible capacity|
|Welfare Officer Rs. 20600-3%-46500 (E-2) (Rs. 47400/- approx includes Basic, DA, HRA plus other allowance)||40 years||01 post Unreserved||Graduate with Degree/Diploma in Social Work/Science recognized by State Govt. 5 yrs. experience after obtaining diploma, in personnel / welfare work, out of which about 2 yrs should have been in a responsible capacity in Govt./Pvt. sector. Adequate knowledge of Marathi Language is desirable.|
|Mechanical Engineer Rs.20600-3%-46500 (E-2) (Rs. 47400/- approx includes Basic, DA, HRA plus other allowances)||40 years||1 post (Reserved for PWD) (HH Category)||Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 3 years experience in maintenance of Plant and Machinery in a chemical plant out of which one year should have been in a Supervisory capacity. Or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 7 years experience in maintenance of Plant and Machinery in a chemical plant out of which one year should have been in a Supervisory capacity.|
|Electrical Engineer Rs.20600-3%-46500 (E-2) (Rs. 47400/- approx includes Basic, DA, HRA plus other allowances)||40 years||1 post (Reserved for PWD) (OH Category)||Degree in Electrical Engineer with 3 Yrs. experience in repairs and maintenance of Electrical plant and machinery out of which one year should have been in a supervisory capacity. Or Diploma in Electrical Engineer 7 year experience in repairs and maintenance of electrical plant and machinery out of which one years should have been in a supervisory capacity.|
|Lady Medical Officer Rs. 35,000/- pm plus other benefits.||40 years||01 post Unreserved||M.B.B.S from recognized university with minimum of 3 years of experience in a Govt. Hospital or equivalent setup. Preference will be given to those who possess a certificate of Training in Industrial Health of Minimum of Three Months duration recognized by the State Govt|
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL)- Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.04.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL):
- Only such candidates would be eligible for the Post at Sr. no. 3 & 4 in Part A for reservation in the service / post who suffers from not less than 40% of disability & a candidate who wants to avail benefit of reservation would have to submit a Disability certificate issued by a Competent Authority in the prescribed format as per directives of Govt. of India.
- Management reserves the right to relax age, qualification and experience as also to consider related qualification & experience in case of deserving exceptionally for PWD candidates.
- Candidate must possess required qualification as on 01/03/2015. Candidates employed in Govt. Dept./PSU’s etc. may forward their application through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of Interview. For the Post at Sr.No 1 of part B i.e of Lady Medical Officer: Rs.35000/-pm consolidated salary will be paid plus PF as per rules, 12 days Casual Leave per year, Public Holidays and conveyance / Bus facility. PF contribution for the post will be on the initial basic of Rs. 20600/-.
- The candidate applying for the post of Lady Medical Officer who has not undergone 3 months training in Industrial Health, on selection, is required to undergo training in Industrial Health for a minimum a period of Three months, recognized by Maharashtra State Govt./ Govt. Of India.
- Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may submit their application in the prescribed format given below, affixing recent passport size photograph along with self attested photocopies of testimonials (Proof of Age, Educational Qualification, Experience and Caste Certificate) failing which the applications are liable to be rejected. Applications sent by email will not be entertained.
- Application fees for various post is as under :- a) SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fees b) Application fee is Rs.500/- for post of Dy. Finance Manager, Welfare Office and Lady Medical Officer Applicant have to prepare DD in favour of “Hindustan Insecticides Limited” payable at Rasayani. Name of the Post applied for must be clearly super scribed /written on the top of the envelope in Capital Letters. Applications without supporting documents/ incomplete information/ not fulfilling the prescribed criteria are liable to be rejected. Or applications received after closing date for receipt by posts liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process. HIL Shall not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time. Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria/norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for test/interview. Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro train fare by shortest route as per rules, only on production of their original tickets.
- Any dispute in regard to the recruitment will be subject to the Courts/Tribunals having Jurisdiction of Dist. Raigad, Maharasthra. State Interested Candidates those who fulfill the above conditions, may apply with complete details in our prescribed format given below along with application fee as applicable in favour of “Hindustan Insecticides Limited” payable at Rasayani within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in employment news to the “Deputy General Manager (P&A), Hindustan Insecticides Limited, Post – Rasayani, Taluka – Panvel, Dist – Raigad, 410 207, Maharashtra. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate for the post applied for. Note : Last date of submission application with all enclosures is 15/04/2014 up to 17.35 hrs.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.04.2015