Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, B.E/ B.Tech, ITI, 10th, 12th, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 30.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, B.E/B.Tech, ITI, 10TH, 12TH, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||HINDUSTAN INSECTICIDES LIMITED (A Govt. of India Enterprise) P.O UDYOGAMANDAL, Dist. Ernakulam, Kochi, (Kerala).|
Detail of Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
HIL, Central Public Sector Company engaged in manufacturing and marketing pesticides, invite applications from qualified candidates for the following Posts:
|Name of post||No of post||Qualification||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||01||Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Two years experience in repair & maintenance of plant and Machinery in Chemical plants.||16400- 40500||40|
|Junior Assistant||02||Graduate with two years office experience||6370- 17620||40|
|First Aid Dispenser||01||Matriculate with First Aid certificate from a recognized institution approved by the Govt. preferably with experience in compounding.||6370- 17620||40|
|Fitter Grade III||01||ITI trade certificate from the recognized institution in the Fitter trade with 3 (Three) Years experience in the trade.||6540- 19140||40|
|Assistant Personnel Officer||01||Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration. Three Years experience in Industrial/ Personnel Relations Department in any establishment out of which Two years should have been in a responsible capacity OR Graduate with Diploma in Personnel Administration & Industrial Relations or Social Work/Science from a recognized Institution. Five Years experience in Industrial relations Department in any establishment out of which Two years should have been in a responsible capacity in a factory dealing with personnel administration and industrial relations.||16400- 40500||40|
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL)- Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30.04.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
Application fee for the post of Assistant Personnel Officer is Rs.500/- by way of DD drawn on any scheduled bank in favour of Hindustan Insecticides Limited, payable at Udyogamandal.
How to apply for Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL):
- Candidates must possess the prescribed qualification and experience as on 10.02.2015.
- Those who fulfill the above requirements may download application format from website and send their filled in application affixing recent passport size photograph along with the self attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, caste/ tribe and experience in closed covers.
- PWD candidates shall, in addition to the above documents, also attach the disability certificate issued by a competent authority in the prescribed format as per directives of Govt. of India. Candidates belong to OBC shall attach Non Creamy layer certificate along with the application.
- Those who are working in Public Sector Undertakings/ Govt. Departments shall forward their application through proper channel. However advance copies may be sent directly subject to the NOC being produced at the time of interview.
- Name of the post applied for must be clearly superscribed on the top of the envelope in Capital Letters.
- The Management reserves the right to relax age, qualification and experience in case of exceptionally deserving candidates.
- HIL shall not responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of documents within the specified time. Applications received after the due date will neither be entertained nor returned. No correspondence shall be entertained from the candidates who have not been shortlisted/selected.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression/furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents, unsigned or incomplete application.
- Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria/norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for Test/Interview. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason and to raise standard of specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Test/Interview. The recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/restricted/enlarged/modified without assigning any reasons. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
- Email / Late applications will not be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will automatically disqualify the candidate for the post applied for.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro train fare by shortest route as per Rules, only on production of their original tickets.
- Those who fulfill the above requirements may download application format from website and send in their filled in application affixing recent passport size photograph along with application fee of Rs.500/-, if applicable, by way of DD (for the post of Asst. Personnel Officer only), self attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, caste/ tribe/Non creamy layer and experience and such other certificates as may be prescribed in closed covers superscribing the name of post applied for so as to reach PERSONNEL MANAGER, HINDUSTAN INSECTICIDES LIMTED, UDYOGAMANDAL P.O, ELOOR, ERNAKULAM DISTRICT, KERALA STATE, PIN – 683 501 on or before 30.04.2015.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30.04.2015
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016