Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Finance Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed CA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Finance Manager Job on or before 27.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Finance Manager|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Corporate Office, SCOPE Complex, Core-6, 2 nd Floor, 7 Lodi Road, New Delhi|
Detail of Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) Assistant Finance Manager Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant Finance Manager||02||Should be Chartered or Cost Accountant with 04 years post
qualification experience in Financial & Cost Accounting, Internal Audit out of
which 02 years should have been in responsible capacity in Industry or Govt.
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) – Assistant Finance Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Finance Manager Vacancy in Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL):
- Application Forms and other details can be down loaded from our website www.hil.gov.in and submitted by post on or before 27.01.2015.
- Besides Pay, VDA, usual benefits like HRA, Medical reimbursement, LTC, Gratuity, CPF, Leave Encashment, Canteen facility & Reimbursement for use of own conveyance etc. shall be payable as per rules of the Company.
- Reservation of posts for OBC, SC/ST & PWD shall be as per Govt. of India Rules. Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and Ex-serviceman, dependents of those killed in action and 3 years for OBC. Age is also relaxable by 5 yrs in the case of persons working in Central Government/Semi Government/Public Sector Undertaking. Candidates from PSUs/Govt./SemiGovt. are required to submit their application “Through Proper Channel”.
- Those who fulfils the prescribed norms may submit their application invariably in the prescribed format by Speed Post/Courier/Registered Post (no other mode of despatch is acceptable) along with self attested copies of certificates, testimonials and recent passport size photograph, super scribing on the envelope the name of the post applied for and DD of Rs.500/-(Non Refundable) in favour of “Hindustan Insecticides Limited” (SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from the application fee) payable at New Delhi, within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement to the Corporate Office, SCOPE Complex, Core-6, 2nd Floor, 7 Lodi Road, New Delhi. Phone No.: 011-24361107 / 24361019.
- All Candidates called for Interview shall be reimbursed 3 tier A/C Rail fare or equivalent for to and fro journey by shortest route provided the distance traveled is not less than 50 km on submission of Rail/Bus tickets.
- Mere fulfilling the conditions does not make the candidate eligible to be called for an interview. HIL reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate or entire process of the recruitment at its discretion. Any amendment/ modification/ alteration in the terms and condition with reference to this advt. shall be displayed on our Web-site
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HIL|
|Other Central Government jobs|