Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Manager through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Post Graduate,Graduate,Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the General Manager Job on or before 5/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL)
Vacancy Name : General Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate,Any Graduate,Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 04 post
Salary : Rs.36,600/p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job :5/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Hindustan Insecticides Limited, Corporate Office, SCOPE Complex, Core-6, 2nd Floor, 7, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Detail of Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) General Manager Recruitment:
- Post No. 1 – General Manager(Pers. &Admn.) Qualification & Experience: “Post-graduate qualification in Business Administration preceded by a basic Degree with 9 years experience in Personnel Management in any Establishment out of which 7 years should have been in a Managerial position in an organization controlling large manufacturing Units”. OR “Graduate with Diploma in Personnel Administration or Social work/Science Industrial Relations from a recognized Institution with 12 years experience out of which 6 years should have been in a responsible Managerial capacity dealing in Personnel Administration and Industrial Relations in large Industrial Establishment”.
- Post No. 2 – General Manager(Marketing) Qualification & Experience: “Post Graduate Degree preferably in Agriculture/Business Administration degree with 12 years experience in Marketing/Sales of Pesticides/ Sale of Seeds or in related industry out of which atleast 5 years must have been in a Senior Managerial capacity in Marketing/Sales in the Pesticides/ Seeds Industry. H I L PROTECT TO PROSPER
- Post No. 3 – General Manager(Rasayani Unit) Qualification & Experience: “Degree in Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or a Post Graduate degree in Chemistry with 12 years experience in a responsible capacity in a chemical factory out of which about 5 years must have been in a Managerial position”. The candidates applying for the posts at Sr. No. 1, 2 & 3 from Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous /Public Sector Undertakings they should posses minimum of 3 years experience as on date of the notification (out of the total post qualification experience) in the next below pay scale. In case of candidates from Private Sector, applying for the post, they should have a minimum 3 years experience as on date of the notification (out of the total post qualification experience) in a company with an annual turnover not less than Rs. 300 crores and the equivalent annual gross salary, which should not be less than the CTC in the next below pay scale/grade. CTC of a particular post shall be determined based on the Basic Pay at the initial pay of the said pay scale plus Dearness Allowance, HRA, Conveyance allowance and such other allowances being paid regularly plus employer’s contribution to Provident Fund.
- Post No. 4 – Dy. General Manager(F&A) Qualification & Experience: Passed final examination of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants or Chartered Accountants of India with 8 years experience after passing final examination in financial and cost accounting out of which about 4 years should have been in managerial or similar senior capacity in Industry or Government.
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) – General Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for General Manager Vacancy in Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) :
Beside Pay, VDA, usual benefits like HRA, medical reimbursement, LTC, Gratuity, CPF, Leave Encashment, Canteen facility/Subsidy & Reimbursement for use of own conveyance etc. shall be payable as per rules of the Company. Reservation of posts for OBC, SC/ST & PWD shall be as per Govt. of India Rules. Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and Ex-serviceman, dependents of those killed in action and 3 years for OBC. Age is also relaxable by 5 years in the case of persons working in Central Government/Semi Government/ Public Sector Undertaking. Candidates from PSUs/Govt./Semigovt. are required to submit their application “Through Proper Channel”. Those who fulfils the prescribed norms may submit their application invariably in the prescribed format given in our website by Speed Post/Courier/Registered Post along with self attested copies of certificates, testimonial and recent passport size photograph, superscribing on the envelope the name of the post applied for and DD of Rs. 500/- (Non Refundable) in favour of “Hindustan Insecticides Limited” (SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from the application fee) payable at New Delhi within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement to the Dy. General Manager (P&A), Hindustan Insecticides Limited, Corporate Office, SCOPE Complex, Core-6, 2nd Floor, 7, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003”. All Candidates called for Interview shall be reimbursed 3 tier A/C Rail fare or equivalent for to and fro journey by shortest route provided the distance travelled is not less than 50 km on submission of Rail/Bus tickets. Mere fulfilling the conditions does not make the candidate eligible to be called for an interview. HIL reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate or entire process of the recruitment at its own discretion. Any amendment/modification/alternation in the terms and condition with reference to this advt. shall be displayed on our Website.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 5/10/2015
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016