Hindustan Machine Tools (HMT Limited) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Manager & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, MBA, M.E, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Machine Tools (HMT Limited).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the General Manager & More Vacancies Job on or before 15.09.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Hindustan Machine Tools (HMT Limited)
Vacancy Name : General Manager & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 21 Post
Salary : Rs.14,600-20,500/- p.m
Job Location : BANGALORE
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15.09.2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : HMT MACHINE TOOLS LIMITED, Regd. Office HMT Bhavan, No. 59, Bellary Road, BANGALORE – 560 032
Detail of Hindustan Machine Tools (HMT Limited) General Manager & More Vacancies Recruitment:
HMT Machine Tools Limited, a wholly-owned Subsidiary of HMT Limited, a Govt. of India PSU, is a leading Machine Tool Manufacturer, having Manufacturing Units and Marketing Divisions spread all over India. The Company manufactures various types of Metal Cutting and Metal Forming Machine Tools in addition to CNC Control Systems, Precision Ball Screws and Offset Printing Machines. The Company has prepared its vision 2020 document and is planning to multiply its business turnover by venturing into various new business opportunities through joining hands with established organizations in the field of Aerospace, Defence, Nuclear, Power, Transportation etc. The Company offers challenging career opportunities to Engineering (in various disciplines), Finance & HR Professionals in its Manufacturing Units at Bangalore (Karnataka), Pinjore (Haryana), Kalamassery (Kerala), Hyderabad (A.P), Ajmer (Rajasthan) located all over India. The Company is looking for qualified and experienced professionals in relevant fields as detailed below:
|General Manager (Finance) Joint General Manager (Finance) Dy. General Manager (Finance) Asst. General Manager (Finance) Dy. Manager (Finance) Finance Officer||ICWA / CA||In the pay scales of General Manager 20500-500-26500, Joint General Manager – 18500- 450-23900, Dy. General Manager – 16000-400-20800, Asst. Gen. Manager – 14500-350- 18700, Manager-13000-350-18250, Deputy Manager- 10750-300-16750, Officer-8600-250- 14600 Plus Dearness Allowance of 242.1% (as on 1.7.2015), Company Accommodation/HRA, CCA, Canteen subsidy, Washing Allowance, PF, Gratuity, Medical facility, Conveyance Reimbursement. HRA & CCA is variable depending on the place of posting. In case Company quarters is allotted, no HRA is payable.|
|Deputy General Manager (HR)||MSW / MBA(HR) / NIPM / PGDPM (Full Time)|
|Chief Security Officer Security Officer||Ex Serviceman Officers with Degree in any Discipline (Infantry Commissioned Officers of the rank of Capt/Major of Indian Army or Its equivalent Grade in Air Force and Navy.|
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Machine Tools (HMT Limited) – General Manager & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09.2015.
- Eligible candidates short-listed based on the initial screening will be called for interview. Instructions regarding interview will be intimated to the short-listed candidates individually. The outstation candidates called for interview will be paid the eligible train fare to & fro 3 Tier AC / AC Chair Car by the shortest route on production of proof of journey subject to point No.(i) as referred above.
How to apply for General Manager & More Vacancies Vacancy in Hindustan Machine Tools (HMT Limited) :
Application in the prescribed format duly filled, enclosing therewith the Demand Draft and a set of self attested photocopies of the relevant certificates in proof of qualification, age, category, experience etc., and affixing passport size photograph at the space provided should be sent in sealed cover superscribed “ APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF………………….. “ (as the case may be) so as to reach the following address on or before 15.09.2015. The General Manager (HR), HMT Machine Tools Limited, HMT Bhavan, No. 59, Bellary Road, BANGALORE – 560 032.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- The placement will be on permanent basis depending on the need of the organisation as decided by the Selection Committee.
- Minimum post qualification experience as indicated against each post is essential.
- The minimum qualifications indicated shall be pass from a recognised University / Institute.
- Internal candidates may also apply if they fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Mere conformity to the job requirements will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason, to increase / decrease the number of posts depending on the requirement, raise the Standard of Specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test or interview.
- A non-refundable account payee DD for Rs. 200/- drawn in favour of HMT Machine Tools Limited on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bangalore is to be enclosed along with prescribed application. No other mode of payment is acceptable. Candidates are advised to write their name and address on reverse side of DD. No fee is to be paid by SC/ST candidates and Persons with Disability (PWD).
- Applicants serving in Govt. /Public Sector Enterprises/Semi-Govt. Organizations should apply through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview failing which they will not be permitted to appear for the interview.
- The original documents / certificates / testimonials in proof of Age (Only SSLC / SSC/10th Standard Board certificate will be admitted as proof of age), qualification, experience, caste / category as mentioned / enclosed in the application shall be produced at the time of interview for verification. In case of failure to produce the original testimonials / certificates as mentioned in the application for verification while attending the interview, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for interview and no TA shall be payable.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to verification of Caste and Character and Antecedents, as the case may be, from the concerned authorities as per the rules of the Company.
- Reservations and Age relaxation for different categories, viz., SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ExServicemen / Minority etc., are as per Govt of India Directives.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Minority category should enclose a copy of the certificate issued by the Competent Authority to that effect.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to produce the recently obtained OBC Certificate (Non-creamy layer) (not older than 6 months as on the date of advertisement) inthe format prescribed by Govt of India issued by the Competent Authority.
- Candidates belonging to PWD/Ex-Servicemen are required to furnish attested copies of certificates in support of their claim.
- Candidates shall be subjected to medical examination by the Company’s Medical Officer prior to their appointment after due selection.
- Age (the upper age limit upto a maximum of 5 years) and Experience criteria can be relaxed in deserving cases.
- No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not selected for interview.
- Incomplete application or applications not in the prescribed format will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Management reserves the right to call or not to call any/all of the candidates who have responded against this advertisement.
- Management will not be responsible for delayed receipt / non-receipt of applications.
- The decision of Management regarding selection will be final.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Bangalore / or at the place of posting.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.09.2015