On 06 July 2016, Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL) has come up with a recruitment notification to recruit for ” Apprentice Trainee ” post. Through this recruitment notification, Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL) Desires to hire candidates who have completed Any Graduate,10th,12th for the post of ” Apprentice Trainee “. Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL) is planning to recruit 80 candidates for the post of ” Apprentice Trainee “. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/07/2016.
Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL) before the 20/07/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL)|
|Vacancy Name||Apprentice Trainee|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate,10TH,12TH|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||80 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs – 5,700 – 7,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||20/07/2016|
|Address For The Job||Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL), Newsprint Nagar – 686616′ Dist’ Kottayam, Kerala.|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Apprentice Trainee Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Apprentice Trainee|
|No of Posts: 80 Post|
|Age Limit :Not Mentioned|
|Salary : Rs – 5,700 – 7,000/- Per Month|
|Qualification :Pass in the relevant lTt Trade Examination,Pass COPA/PASAA,Pass lTl Fitter Trade,Pass B. Sc with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory & Maths as desirable subject|
|Tenure: All correspondence with the candidates shall be done through email, or announcement on the HNL website only, candidates should mention their valid e-mail address in the application.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Desirable : Not Mentioned|
- Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL), located at Velloor in Kottayam District in Kerala, is a Government of India (Central Public Sector) Enterprise under the administrative jurisdiction of the Department of Heavy Industry, Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises. HNL was incorporated as a wholly owned subsidiary of the Hindustan Paper Corporation limited (HPC) on June 07, 1983.
- HNL produces exceptional quality newsprint for the Indian and International market, which is comparable with the best in the global market. The company has an installed capacity of 1,00,000 MT per annum for producing 49 & 45 GSM newsprint. HNL, with its state-of-the-art technology, has emerged as a company that is truly contemporary, within a short span of operation, and today, caters to the requirement of all major News Dailies in the country.
- In 1998, HNL became one of the first newsprint manufacturers in the country to achieve the coveted ISO-9002 certification. The Quality Management System has been recertified to ISO 9001: 2000 in November 2002. HNL is also certified to ISO 14001: 1996 in October 2000 for its Environment Management System. The EMS was recertified in 2003. HNL has been awarded with Occupational Health and safety Assessment System(OHSAS 18001:2007) certification from Bureau Veritas Certification (India) Private Limited in July 2008.
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/07/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Candidates fulfilling the prescribed qualifications may send their resume in the following format along with true copies oi certificates, mark lists which should be sent in an envelope super scribed with nAppLtcATtoN FoR AppRENT|cEsHtP TRAINING” to the senior Manager (HR&Es) & L in the address shown above so as to reach on or before 2010712016. Reservation and age relaxation as per govt. rules for SC/ST & PWD candidates.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/07/2016