Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL) invites application for the recruitment of Attendant Trainee with ITI holders
Company name :Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL)
Posts :Attendant Trainee
Qualification : ITI
Salary : Rs.8000-10000/- p.m
No of Post : 50
Last date to apply :03 Oct 2014
Details of Post :
|Si.No||Post Name||Qualification||No.of Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Attendant – II Trainee||Candidates with “Certificate in Vocational Higher Secondary Education” in
any Technical trade under Engineering Technology with 60% marks in
the final examination.
SC : 2
OBC : 6
Unreserved : 17
|2||Attendant – I Trainee||ITI (Electrician)||5 ( OBC – 1 )||Rs. 10000|
|ITI (Electrician or
|3 ( For the post of Rigger-cum-
|ITI (Fitter)||10 ( SC – 2; OBC -3)|
|ITI (Fitter) with
NAC in Boiler Attendant
|7 ( OBC – 2)|
General Informations and Conditions:
- Persons employed with Government or Semi-government Organisation /Public Sector Undertakings should submit their application through proper channel.
- Candidates should enclose copies of certificates in proof of age, qualification and caste. Application with incomplete information and/or not accompanied with true copies of all certificates/mark lists/ testimonials regarding age, qualifications, NAC and caste/community certificates or unsigned are liable to be rejected. No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility will be entertained.
- Candidates desiring to be considered against the quota reserved for OBC should have in their possession a recent certificate from the Tahsildar or other competent authority approved by the Govt. Of India certifying that they do not belong to the “creamy layer” of the OBC community.
- All the above posts will be operated in continuous shifts which would include night shifts.
- The posts will be filled as and when vacancies arise. Relaxations/ Concessions for SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against reserved posts:SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for unreserved posts should meet the requirements prescribed for general category candidates. For SC/ST candidates applying for reserved posts, age is relaxable by five years and qualification is relaxed to 55% marks in the qualifying examination. In the case of OBC candidates, age alone will be relaxed by three years. Relaxation of age will be applicable to Persons with disabilities and to ExServicemen as per GOI guidelines.
How to Apply
- Candidates applying for the above posts are advised to possess a mobile phone number and a valid e-mail id, which is to be retained active for atleast a year as all communications shall be sent through e-mail only.
- Candidates fulfilling the prescribed qualifications may send their resume to the Senior Manager (HR&ES) at the address given above in the following format along with true copies of certificates, mark lists, recent passport size photograph (to be pasted on the application) in an envelope super scribed with “Application for the Post of …………” enclosing a demand draft or Indian Postal Order for Rs.100/- in favour of Hindustan Newsprint Ltd., (not required for SC/ST, PWD candidates) payable at Ernakulam/ Mevelloor so as to reach on or before 3rd October 2014.
- Applications should be sent only through post. No application will be received directly from any individual. Hence candidates may apply sufficiently in advance.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :03 Oct 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HNL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017