Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Maintenance Engineer & More Vacancies with BTech/ BE/ MSc holders
Company name : Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL)
Posts : Assistant Maintenance Engineer & More Vacancies
Qualification : BTech/ BE/ MSc
Salary : Rs 23500/-pm
No of Post : 14
Location : Kottayam
Last date to apply : 03.12.2014
Watch This Video on How to Apply for HNL
Details of Post :
Assistant Maintenance Engineer & More Vacancies:
- No of post : 07
- Qualification and Experience : MSc ( Chemistry) Full time course from Recognized Institutions having scored minimum 60% marks. Minimum experience of two years in supervisory capacity in any process lab of a reputed Industry. Apprenticeship training of one year from process industries / Lab, will also be treated as experience.
Assistant Maintenance Engineer:
- No of post : 06
- Qualification and Experience : ELECTRICAL – Full time BTech/ BE in Electrical Engg. Or Electrical & Electronics Engineering. MECHANICAL – Full time BTech/ BE in Mechanical Engineering. Should have scored 60% marks for their graduation. Minimum experience of two years in supervisory capacity as a Maintenance Engineer in large, reputed Industries. Apprenticeship training of one year from such industries will also be treated as experience.
Assistant Maintenance Engineer:
- No of post : 01
- Qualification and Experience :BTech/ BE in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from AICTE / Government Approved Institutions having scored minimum 60% marks for graduation with experience of two years in Air conditioning & Refrigeration in large, reputed Industries. Apprenticeship training of one year from such industries will also be treated as experience.
Terms & Conditions :
- Maximum Age Limit : 37 years as on 31st October, 2014. Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST candidates, 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates. Relaxation for Ex-servicemen as per govt.guidelines.
- Remuneration: The selected candidates will be paid an all inclusive monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs 23500/-.
- Mode of Selection:– Written Test and Interview.
- Other information: Selected candidates will be appointed on Fixed Tenure Basis initially for a period of Two years which shall be further renewable for a maximum of three spells of one year each depending on the requirement.
General Informations and Conditions:
- Persons employed with Government or Semi-government Organisation / Public Sector Undertakings should submit their application through proper channel.
- Candidates desiring to be considered against the quota reserved for OBC should have in their possession a recent certificate from the Tahsildar or other competent authority approved by the Govt. Of India certifying that they do not belong to the “creamy layer” of the OBC community.
- Physically challenged candidates should posses’ latest medical certificate indicating their percentage of disability issued by an authorized Medical Board constituted by the Government of India/ State Government.
- Candidates should enclose copies of certificates in proof of age, qualification, experience and caste. Application with incomplete information and/ or not accompanied with true copies of all certificates/ mark sheets/ testimonials regarding age, qualifications, experience, and caste/community certificates or unsigned are liable to be rejected. No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility will be entertained.
- Applicants should invariably enclose a write-up on the organization where they have worked and furnish reference of their experience . To substantiate the specific requirement of their experience, they shall also furnish the names of two senior officials of the organization they have worked with, details of phone no. and address for verifying the credentials of the applicant.
- Candidates who are not having the prescribed qualification or experience as indicated above, need not apply.
- All correspondence with the candidates shall be done through email, or announcement on the HNL website only. Candidates should mention their e-mail address in the application.
- Appearing for written test / interview alone will not give right to the candidates for selection.
How to apply:
Candidates fulfilling the prescribed qualifications may send their resume in the following format along with true copies of certificates, mark lists, recent passport size photograph (to be pasted on the application) which should be sent in an envelope superscribed with “Application for the Post of …………..” to the Senior Manager(HR&ES) with a demand draft or Indian Postal Order for Rs.100/- in favour of Hindustan Newsprint Ltd., (not required for SC/ST, PWD & Ex-service candidates) payable at Ernakulam/ Mevelloor so as to reach on or before 3rd December 2014.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 03.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HNL|