Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited (HOCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technician & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited (HOCL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Technician & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 27 Jan-13 Feb, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited (HOCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Technician & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ B.E/B.Tech/ Diploma/ B.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||12 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||27 Jan-13 Feb, 2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||HINDUSTAN ORGANIC CHEMICALS LIMITED (A Government of India Enterprise) Ambalamugal P.O.,Ernakulam Dist., Kerala|
Detail of Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited (HOCL) Technician & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Further to the notifications dated 03.12.2014 and 21.01.2015 published in the newspapers, Walk-in-Interviews will be held for appointment of candidates on TEMPORARY BASIS to thefollowing posts in HOCL at Ambalamugal, Ernakulam Dist, Kerala.
- Senior Plant Engineer
- Senior Instrument Engineer
- Senior Electrical Engineer
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Senior Fire & Safety Officer
- Junior Chemist (Quality Control)
- Driver-cum-Fire & Safety Operator
- Medical Assistant
- Technician/Assistant Technician (Utilities)
- Crane/Forklift Operator-cum-Driver
- Senior Plant Engineer Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Senior Instrument Engineer Degree in Instrumentation Engineering.
- Senior Electrical Engineer Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Senior Mechanical Engineer Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Preference will be given to candidates with Certificate of Proficiency as Boiler Operation Engineer.
- Senior Fire & Safety officer Degree in Fire & Safety Engineering.
- Technician (Electrical) Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Technician(Instrumentation) Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering.
- Junior Chemist (Quality Control) B.Sc.(Chemistry).
- Driver-cum- Fire & Safety Operator SSLC, HMV Licence, Recognised Certificate in Fire & Fighting & First Aid. Preference will be given to candidates having Diploma in Fire & Safety or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government
- Medical Assistant Diploma in Nursing and registration as a qualified nurse in the state nursing council.
- Technician (Utilities) Diploma in Mechanical Engineering & 1st Class Boiler Attendant Certificate
- Assistant Technician (Utilities) ITI / NCVT(Fitter) & 1st Class Boiler Attendant Certificate
- Crane/Forklift Operator-cum-Driver SSLC & HMV Licence
- EXPERIENCE For all the posts except Medical Assistant Minimum One Year experience in the relevant field in a large industry preferably Chemical / Petrochemical / Refinery Plant. Apprenticeship of one year duration in similar industry will be treated as equivalent to one year experience as above. For the post of Medical Assistant Minimum One Year experience in the Occupational Health Centre of an industry or in a Hospital.
- AGE Maximum age will be 30 Years as on 30.11.2014 for all the posts. (Relaxation of age to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen as per rules)
- PAY Selected candidates will be paid all inclusive consolidated pay as follows. ` 25000/- per month for the posts of Sr.Plant Engineer / Sr.Instrument Engineer / Sr.Electrical Engineer / Sr.Mechanical Engineer / Sr.Fire & Safety Officer. (Higher pay will be offered in the case of persons with Certificate of Proficiency as Boiler Engineer.) ` 15000/- per month for the posts of Technician(Electrical) / Technician(Instrumentation) / Technician(Utilities) / Junior Chemist (QC) / Driver-cum-Fire & Safety Operator / Medical Assistant. ` 12000/- per month for the posts of Assistant Technician (Utilities) / Crane/Forklift Operator-cum-Driver.
- TENURE OF APPOINTMENT One Year for the posts of Sr.Plant Engineer / Sr.Instrument Engineer / Sr.Electrical Engineer / Sr.Mechanical Engineer / Sr.Fire & Safety Officer. 179 Days for the posts of Technician(Electrical) /Technician(Instrumentation) /Junior Chemist (QC) / Driver-cum-Fire & Safety Operator / Medical Assistant / Technician/Assistant Technician (Utilities) / Crane/Forklift Operator-cum-Driver.
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited (HOCL) – Technician & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 27 Jan-13 Feb, 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Technician & More Vacancies vacancy in Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited (HOCL):
1. Appointment will be purely on temporary basis for the fixed period as indicated above. The employment will automatically get terminated at the end of the above period. The appointment will not confer any right on a candidate for any future employment in HOCL. 2. Reservation of posts will be applicable as per rules. 3. Only male candidates need to apply. 4. The pay shown above is all inclusive consolidated pay and no other allowances will be payable. Walk-in-Interviews will be held at our office on the following dates for selection of candidates to the above posts.
- Medical Assistant 27.01.2015
- Driver-cum-Fire & Safety Operator 28.01.2015
- Crane/Forklift Operator-cum-Driver 29.01.2015
- Technician/Assistant Technician (Utilities) 30.01.2015
- Technician (Electrical) 02.02.2015
- Technician (Instrumentation) 03.02.2015
- Junior Chemist (Quality Control) 04.02.2015
- Senior Plant Engineer 09.02.2015
- Senior Instrument Engineer 10.02.2015
- Senior Electrical Engineer 11.02.2015
- Senior Mechanical Engineer 12.02.2015
- Senior Fire & Safety Officer 13.02.2015
Interested candidates meeting the eligibility criteria may report at our office at 09:30 Hours on the above specified dates for walk-in-interview. Walk-in-Interview for a particular post will be held only on the date shown against that post and request for change of date will not be entertained. A format for application for employment is given along with this notification. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the same and fill the same in all respects. A recent passport size photograph is to be affixed on the space provided in the application. Self-attested photocopies (one copy each) of all relevant certificates and testimonials are to be attached with the application. Candidates should bring originals of all relevant certificates & testimonials for verification while coming for the interview. Candidates who fail to bring the duly filled application and originals of relevant certificates & testimonials will not be allowed to attend the interview. Candidates registered with the Employment Exchange should also bring their registration card while coming for the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 27 Jan-13 Feb, 2015
Venue : HINDUSTAN ORGANIC CHEMICALS LIMITED (A Government of India Enterprise) Ambalamugal P.O.,Ernakulam Dist., Kerala
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HOCL|
|Other Top company jobs|
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017