Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Manager, Manager (Vigilance) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Manager, Manager (Vigilance) Job on or before 15.05.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPC)
Vacancy Name : Senior Manager, Manager (Vigilance)
Educational Qualification : Graduate, LLB
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.29,100-58,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15.05.2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : HINDUSTAN PAPER CORPORATION LIMITED payable at KOLKATA, to the In-charge (HR&ES), Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited, 75-C, Park Street, Kolkata – 700 016 within 15.05.2015.
Detail of Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPC) Senior Manager, Manager (Vigilance) Recruitment:
Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPC), a Schedule – A CPSE, with its Headquarters at Kolkata and 4 manufacturing units – two directly managed mills in Assam and one each in Kerala and Nagaland managed through Subsidiaries – with an annual installed capacity of 2 lakh tonnes of writing and printing paper and 1 lakh tonne of newsprint and a sales turnover of over Rs.968 crore with personnel strength of about 2700, is on the look out for following professional with proven managerial and leadership qualities working in Kolkata – based Central / State Govt. / Central & State Public Sector Undertakings / Statutory Authorities for its Corporate Headquarters, Kolkata on deputation basis only.
- Vacancy proposed to be filled
- Post : Senior Manager / Manager (Vigilance)
- Number of post : 01 (one)
- Pay scale : Rs.32900-58000 / Rs.29100-54500 with industrial DA
- Mode of Recruitment : Deputation 2. Date of reckoning The date of reckoning for computation of eligibility towards age / experience / qualification / etc. shall be 1 st March, 2015. Hence, on the date of reckoning the applicants should possess the requisite qualifications, experience etc. and should not have attained the maximum age prescribed.
- Age limit : 47 years
- Qualification : Graduate in any discipline. Degree in Law will be an added advantage. Candidates with higher qualification will be preferred.
- Experience on the date of reckoning : At least 12 / 10 years post-qualification experience of working in the field of management of Vigilance functions in Govt. / PSU / Autonomous Bodies for Sr. Manager / Manager, of which 5 years in a Managerial position in a Public Sector/ Government Undertaking or a large organization of repute. Candidates with experience of working of Vigilance functions in both Govt. and PSU will be preferred.
- Age relaxation Age is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per GoI directives.
- Closing Date The closing date for submission of application shall be 15th April 2015.
- Period of Deputation Normally 3(three) years extendable by maximum 2 (two) years and in no case exceeding 5 (five) years.
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPC) – Senior Manager, Manager (Vigilance) Post:
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
- Selection Procedure Selection shall be based on Personal Interview of the short-listed candidates.
How to apply for Senior Manager, Manager (Vigilance) Vacancy in Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPC) :
The Internal Candidates may apply through proper channel as per Rules of the Corporation. Those from Govt / Semi – Govt / Public Sector Organizations should apply through proper channel or submit “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview. The Application Bank is attached. The candidates are advised to submit their application in the prescribed proforma alongwith complete and up-to-date ACR Dossiers for five years alongwith Vigilance Clearance Status. Other benefits as per Deputation Rules of the Company. Candidates fulfilling the prescribed qualification, experience, etc. may apply in the prescribed proforma which is available in the website : www.hindpaper.in along with copies of certificates of proof of age, qualification, experience, reservation and Demand Draft / Pay Order for Rs.100/- (Not applicable to SC/ST/PWD category) drawn in favour of HINDUSTAN PAPER CORPORATION LIMITED payable at KOLKATA, to the In-charge (HR&ES), Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited, 75-C, Park Street, Kolkata – 700 016 within 15.05.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.05.2015
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016