Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Director through recruitment notification – Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPC) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 01/05/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Executive Director Job on or before 5th Jun 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPC)
Vacancy Name : Executive Director
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.51, 300 -73,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date to Apply for this job : 5th Jun 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : HR & ES, Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd., 75-C, Park Street, Kolkata – 700 016
Detail of Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPC) Executive Director Recruitment:
Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPC), a Schedule-A CPSE, with its Headquarters at Kolkata and 4 manufacturing units – two directly managed mills in Assam and one each in Kerala and Nagaland managed through Subsidiaries – with an annual installed capacity of 2 lakh tones of writing and printing paper and 1 lakh tone of newsprint and a sales turnover of over Rs.960 crore with personnel strength of about 2800, is on the look out for following professionals with proven managerial and leadership qualities for its mills in North-Eastern Region on Deputation.
- Executive Director (Technical) – 2 posts The position is of the Chief Executive for our large mills having installed capacity of 1 lakh tone per annum. The incumbent will be responsible for the input planning, procurement and optimum utilization of installed capacity for maximum profitability. He will be responsible for all functional areas in the mill. The applicant should be professionally qualified, result oriented with proven administrative ability and leadership qualities.
- Qualification & Experience: The prospective incumbent having Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Chemical/ Engineering. Preference will be given to those who are having Post Graduate Diploma in Pulp & Paper Technology. Should have a minimum of 20 years experience in Executive position, including 5 years in senior management position in large manufacturing organization. Experience in modern process industry and knowledge of paper technology would be an added advantage. Public Sector Executives should have completed at least 2 years in the next below scale of Rs. 43,200 – 66, 000/- or equivalent.
- Compensation: The post carries the pay scale of Rs.51, 300 – 73,000/- with Industrial DA
- Maximum age limit – 52-55 years as on 1.3.2015
- Other benefits include Leave Travel Concession, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Medical facilities, Reimbursement of Conveyance expenses, Group Insurance, Company accommodation (subject to availability) or HRA as per Company’s Rules. Performance Related Variable Pay as per DPE norms.
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPC) – Executive Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5th Jun 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Executive Director Vacancy in Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPC) :
Preference will be given to the candidates who have served / serving in North-Eastern Region. The Application Bank is attached. The candidates are advised to submit their application in the prescribed proforma alongwith complete and up-to-date ACR Dossiers for five years alongwith Vigilance Clearance Status. Other benefits as per Deputation Rules of the Company. Age is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per GoI directives. Candidates fulfilling the prescribed qualification, experience, etc may send their resume along with copies of certificates of proof of age, qualification, experience, reservation to the In-charg, HR & ES, Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd., 75-C, Park Street, Kolkata – 700 016 on or before 5th June, 2015. Candidates are advised to visit our website www.hindpaper.in regularly for updates in this regard.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 5th Jun 2015
Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPC) Recruitment 2014 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 01/05/2015.