Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPC) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Process Engineer & More Vacancies with BE/B.Tech(chemical engineering)/MBBS holders
Company name : Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPC)
Posts : Assistant Process Engineer & More Vacancies
Qualification : BE/B.Tech(chemical engineering)/MBBS
Salary : Rs.16,000-50,000/- Per Month
No of Openings :
Location : Kolkata
Last date to apply : 13 Aug 2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Process Engineer & More Vacancies
Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPC), a Schedule-A CPSE, with its Headquarters at Kolkata and 4 manufacturing units – two directly managed mills in Assam and one each in Kerala and Nagaland managed through Subsidiaries – with an annual installed capacity of 2 lakh tones of writing and printing paper and 1 lakh tonne of newsprint and a sales turnover of over Rs.963 crore with personnel strength of about 2900.
HPC needs persons in the rank of Asstt. Process Engineer (E-1), Process Engineer (E-2) in Pulp & Paper Technology / Chemical Engineering discipline for its operating mills in Assam, Technical Advisor to CMD & Parttime Doctor for CHQ, Kolkata on fixed tenure basis.
Asstt. Process Engineer (E-1) / Process Engineer (E-2)
- Qualification & Experience: BE/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Pulp & Paper Technology or PostGraduate Diploma in Pulp & Paper Technology from a recognized University/ Institute with minimum an experience of 3 years / 1 year in Pulp & Paper Industry and/or other similar continuous process industries in operation of continuous digester/continuous cooking plant, washing and screening plant, bleach plant as well as chipper house with DCS control for E-2 and E-1 grade respectively.
- Age – 30 – 37 years as on 01.07.2014.
- Terms of Engagement – The engagement is on fixed tenure basis initially for a period of 2(two) years and extendable further on satisfactory performance. The posts are not against any permanent vacancy and the engagement will not confer any right whatsoever on the candidate for future employment in HPC or any concession of any nature.
- Remuneration – During the period of engagement, the selected candidates, depending on experience, may be paid a monthly consolidated payment at E-2 level is Rs. 41,982/- (Basic-Rs. 20,600/- + DA (91.3%) -18,807/- + NEA (12.5%) – 2,575/-rounded off to Rs. 42,000/-. At E-1 level Rs. 33,423/- (Basic-Rs. 16,400/- + DA (91.3%) -14,973/- + NEA (12.5%) – 2,050/-rounded off to Rs. 33,500/-.
Technical Advisor to CMD
- Remuneration – Rs.50,000/- Per Month (consolidated)
- Age Limit – Minimum 50 Years as on 01.07.2014.
- Qualification – BE / B. Tech. (Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical/ Paper Tech.)
- Experience – Minimum 20 years of experience in the Design, Engineering and Operations of process plant preferably in De–inking Plants, Paper Industry/unit having capacity of 300 TDP of Newsprint/Writing and Printing paper production from waste paper.
- Job Specification –i) Advise on best technical solutions which can be implemented to optimise plant operations and manufacture quality products. ii) Coordinate technical activities with PMC, Project Team alongwith vendors and report to CMD.iii) Assist Project Teams and facilitate the communication and interaction among the functional representatives.iv) Track project against its schedule, budget and against phase wise review objectives, reporting status to management and customer on a regular basis, and executive staff on an as needed basis.v) Coach Project Team to achieve project goals.vi) Manage project budget and controls expenses effectively.vii) Recommend new processes where needed to improve quality, cost, or on-time delivery.viii) Identify project scope changes and prepare job change notices, if anyix) Assist in safety and environmental required statutory provisions.x) Assist in preparation of and review of client invoices.xi) Supervise project execution and responsible for cost, time and target over runs.xii) Assist in standardization of existing system and processes with Power Plant at the time of validating the project work as per plan.xiii) Assist in erection and commissioning of Power House; refurbishing of Power Plant/Paper Machines and completion of other works of Revival and Mill Development Plan.xiv) Observation / suggestion on different projects / assignments to be submitted to CMD.xv) Any other jobs assigned to you from time to time.
- Qualification & Experience: The candidate should have MBBS degree with 5 years experience in practicing in any of the hospitals / chamber.
- Terms of Engagement – The Doctor should attend two days at our Corporate Headquarters, 75-C, Park Street, Kolkata-16 and two days at Salt Housing Complex, Sector-3, Salt Lake, Kolkata-106.Tenure – The engagement is on fixed tenure basis initially for a period of one year extendable further on satisfactory performance.
- Remuneration – Rs.16,000/- Per Month (consolidated)
How to Apply
- Those from Govt/Semi-Govt / Public Sector organizations should apply through proper channel or submit”No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview.
- Candidates fulfilling the prescribed qualifications and experience etc. may send their application in the prescribed format to the In-Charge, HR&ES at the address given above along with true copies of certificates, mark lists, recent passport size photograph (to be pasted on the application) in an envelope super scribed with “Application for the Post of …………” enclosing a demand draft or Indian Postal Order for Rs.100/- in favour of Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (not required for SC/ST, PWD candidates) payable at Kolkata so as to reach on or before 13th August, 2014.
- Applications should be sent only through post. No application will be received directly from any individual. Hence candidates may apply sufficiently in advance.“CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE A DISQUALIFICATION”
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 13 Aug 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HPC|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016