Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Manager/ Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Manager/ Manager on or before 06/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Manager/ Manager|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited, 75-, Park Street, Kolkata-700016|
Detail of Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPCL) Senior Manager/ Manager Recruitment:
Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPC), a Schedule – A CPSE, with its Headquarters at Kolkata and 4 manufacturing units – two directly managed mills in Assam and one each in Kerala and Nagaland managed through Subsidiaries – with an annual installed capacity of 2 lakh tonnes of writing and printing paper and 1 lakh tonne of newsprint and a sales tumower of over Rs.968 crore with personnel strength of about 2800, is on the look out for following professional with proven managerial and leadership qualities working in Kolkatabased Central State Govt. 1 Central State Public Sector Undertakings I Statutory Authorities for its Corporate Headquarters, Kolkata on deputation basis only.
- Vacancy proposed to be filled
- Post: Senior Manager/Manager (Vigilance) Number of post: 01 (one)
- Pay scale: Rs.32900-58000Rs.29.100-54500 with industrial DA
- Mode of Recruitment : Deputation
- Date of reckoning The date of reckoning for computation of eligibility towards age experience 1 qualification etc. shall be 1st March, 2015. Hence, on the date of reckoning the applicants should possess the requisite qualifications, experience etc. and should nothave attained the maximum age prescribed.
- Age limit: 47 years .
- Qualification: Graduate in any discipline. Degree in Law will be an added advantage. Candidates with higher qualification will be preferred.
- Experience on the date of reckoning: At least 12 / 10 years postqualification experience of working in the field of management of Vigilance functions in Govt. 1 PSU Autonomous Bodies for Sr. Manager / Manager, of which 5 years in a Managerial position in a Public Sector Government Undertaking or a large organization of repute. Candidates with experience of working of Vigilance functions in both Govt. and PSU
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPCL) – Senior Manager/ Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/04/2015
- Selection shall be based on Personal Interview of the shortlisted candidates. Closing Date The closing date for submission of applicationshall be 25″ March, 2015 Period of Deputation Normally three) years extendable by maximum 2 (two) years and in no case exceeding 5 (five) years.
How to apply for Senior Manager/ Manager Vacancy in Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPCL):
The Internal Candidates may apply through proper channel asper Rules of the Corporation. Those from GovtSemiGovtPublic Sector Organizations should apply through proper channel or submitNo Objection Certificate” atthe time of interview. The Application Bank is attached. The candidates are advised to submit their application in the prescribed proforma along with complete and upto-date ACR Dossiers for five years along with Vigilance Clearance Status. Other benefits as per Deputation Rules of the Company. Candidates fulfilling the prescribed qualification, experience, etc. may apply in the prescribed proforma which is available in the website: www.hindpaper in along with copies of certificates of proof of age, qualification, experience, reservation and Demand DraftPay Order for Rs.100Not applicable to SCSTIPWD category) drawn in favour of HINDUSTAN PAPER CORPORATION LIMITED payable at KOLKATA, to the incharge (HRES), Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited, 75-, Park Street, Kolkata-700016 within 06.042015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/04/2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017