Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Director (Technical) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.TECH/ B.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Executive Director (Technical) on or before 07/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Executive Director (Technical)|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||R ES, Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd., 75-, Park Street Kolkata – 700 016|
Detail of Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPCL) Executive Director (Technical) Recruitment:
Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPC), a ScheduleA CPSE, with its Headquarters at Kolkata and 4 manufacturing units – two directly managed mills in Assam and one each in Kerala and Nagaland managed through Subsidiarieswith an annual installed capacity of 2 lakh tones each of and printing paper and 1 lakh tone of newsprintandasalestumower of over Rs.950crorewith personnelstrength of about 2800 is on the kickoutforfolk wing professionals with proven managerial and leadership qualifiesiorits mills in NorthEastemRegion.
- Executive Directors (Technical) – 2 posts
- The position is of the Chief Executive for our large mills having instaled capacity of 1 lakhtomeper annum. The incumbent will be responside for the inpu planning procurement and optimumuilization of installed capacity for maximum profitability. He wil be responsible for all functional areas in the mill. The applicant should be professionally qualified, resultoriented with proven administraiveabiity and leadership qualities.
- Qualification Experience. The prospective incumbent having Degree in MedhanicaChemical Engineering. Preference will be given to those who are having Post Graduate Diploma in Pulp Paper Technology. Should have a minimum of 20 years experience in Executive position induing 5 years in senior management position in large manufacturing organization. Experience in modern process industry and knowledge of papertednology would bean added advantage. Public Sector Executives should have completed atkeast2.pearsinthenextbolowscale offs. 43,200-,000-crequivalent
- Compensation: The postcarries the payscale of Rs.51,300-73,000-with industrialDA
- Maximum age limit52-55 years as on 1.3.2015
- Other benefits indude Leave Travel Concession, Contributory Provident Fund, Grahity, Medical fadies, Reimbursement of Conveyance expenses, Group Insurance. Company accommodation (subject to availability) or HRA as per Companys Rules. Performance Related Variable Pay as per DPE norms.
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPCL) – Executive Director (Technical) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Executive Director (Technical) Vacancy in Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPCL):
The Internal Candidates may appyy through proper channel as per Rules of the Corporation. Those rom GowSemiGovtPublic Sector organisations should apply through properchannel or submitNo Objection Certificae” at the time of interview. Ageismelaxable for candidates belonging to SCSTOBCPWDasper Goldirectives. Candidatesiutiling heprescribedqualification, experience, etc.may send their resume along with copies of certificates of proof of age, qualification, experience, reservation and Demand Draft Pay Order for Rs.100-Not applicable to SCSIPWD category) drawn infavour of HINDUSTANPAPER CORPORATIONLIMITED payable at KOLKATA, to the incharg, HR ES, Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd., 75-, Park Street Kolkata700 016 within 15 days of publication of this advertisement
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/04/2015