Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPCL) invites application for the recruitment of Manager / Senior Manager with MBA/PGDBM educational background
Company name : Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Posts : Manager / Senior Manager
Qualification : MBA/PGDBM
Salary : Rs. 29,100-58,000/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Kolkata
Last date to apply : 05.09.2014
Details of Post :
Manager / Senior Manager:
The job includes preferably general administration and in liaison work preferably with Central & State Authorities for Company‟s day-to-day work.
- No of post : 01
- Qualification & Experience: The prospective incumbent should be a MBA/PGDBM with specialization in MSW/ MA(PM & IR)/Post Graduate Diploma or Degree in Mass Communication/Public Relations with at least 10 and 12 years post-qualification experience for Manager and Sr. Manager respectively, of which 5 years in Mass Media or in a senior position in Public Sector/ Government Undertaking or a large organization of repute.
- Age: – 35-42 years as on 1.9.2014 for Manager 40-47 years as on 1.9.2014 for Sr. Manager
- Compensation: The post carries the pay scale of Rs.29,100 – 54,500 (E-4) / Rs. 32,900 – 58,000/- (E-5) with Industrial DA.
- Other benefits includes Leave Travel Concession, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Medical facilities, Reimbursement of Conveyance expenses, Group Insurance, Company accommodation (subject to availability) or HRA as per Company‟s Rules.
- Relaxation : Relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC/PwD/Ex. Servicemen would be as per Govt. directives.
- Persons employed with Government or Semi- Government Organization/ Public Sector Undertakings should submit their application through proper channel or produce „No Objection Certificate‟ at the time of interview failing which the candidate will not be allowed for appearing for the interview.
- Candidates desiring to be considered against the quota reserved for OBC should produce the latest certificate from the Tahsildar or other Competent Authority approved by the Government of India certifying that they do not belong to the “Creamy Layer” of the OBC community.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD/Ex. Servicemen are required to produce the Certificates issued by Competent Authority as approved the Government of India
- Physically challenged candidates should produce latest Medical Certificate issued by an authorized Medical Board constituted by the Government of India/ State Government indicating percentage of their disability.
How to apply:
- Application with incomplete information and/or not accompanied with attested copies of certificates/mark sheets/testimonials regarding age, qualification, disability and caste/community, are liable to be rejected. Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process, if need so arises, without any notice thereof.
- Candidates appearing in the interview will be paid to and fro 3rd AC train fare on shortest route subject to on production of tickets.Candidates fulfilling the prescribed qualification, experience, etc may send their application in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website: www.hindpaper.in along with copies of certificates of proof of age, qualifications, experience, reservation category and Demand Draft / Pay Order for Rs.100/- (Not applicable to SC/ST/PWD category) drawn in favour of HINDUSTAN PAPER CORPORATION LIMITED payable at KOLKATA, to the In-charge, HR&ES, Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited on or before 05.09.2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 05.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HPCL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016