Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chairman & Managing Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Chairman & Managing Director on or before 18/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Vacancy Name :Chairman & Managing Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.80,000-1,25,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 18/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003
Detail Of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Chairman & Managing Director Recruitment:
- COMPANY PROFILE Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 by virtue of Lube India and ESSO Standard Refining Company of India Ltd. Amalgamation Order, 1974. The main objective of the company is to service customers by superior understanding and fulfilling their stated and latent needs with innovative product and services in the petroleum sector. HPCL is a schedule –‘A’/ Navaratna PSE in Petroleum sector under the administrative control of Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. The authorized and paid up capital of the Company was Rs. 350 crores and Rs. 339.01 crores respectively as on March 31, 2014. Its Registered and Corporate offices are at Mumbai, Maharashtra. The shareholding of the Government of India in the Company is 51.05%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The Chairman and Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation and accountable to its Board of Directors and Government. He is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation, and for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters.
- Age : 45 – 60 Years
- EMPLOYMENT STATUS: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:- (i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union; (iii) An officer of an All India Service.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute. Persons with Technical/MBA qualifications and having experience in Finance/ Marketing/Production will have added advantage. Experience in hydro-carbon industry is desirable.
- PAY SCALE: Rs. 80,000—1,25,000/- (REVISED)
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure For Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) – Chairman & Managing Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Chairman & Managing Director Vacancy in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- UNDERTAKING BY THE APPLICANT/CANDIDATE a) An applicant has to give an undertaking as a part of the application that he/she will join the post, if selected. If an applicant does not give such undertaking, the application would be rejected. b) If a candidate who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, conveys his/her unwillingness to join after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If a candidate gives his/her unwillingness to join after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 18th September 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications and applications not submitted as per the prescribed format are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/09/2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016