Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of CMD through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job CMD on or before 27/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003|
Detail of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) CMD Recruitment:
COMPANY PROFILE Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 by virtue of Lube India and ESSO Standard Refining Company of India Ltd. Amalgamation Order, 1974. The main objective of the company is to service customers by superior understanding and fulfilling their stated and latent needs with innovative product and services in the petroleum sector. HPCL is a schedule –‘A’/ Navaratna PSE in Petroleum sector under the administrative control of Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. The authorized and paid up capital of the Company was Rs. 350 crores and Rs. 339.01 crores respectively as on March 31, 2014. Its Registered and Corporate offices are at Mumbai, Maharashtra. The shareholding of the Government of India in the Company is 51.05%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The Chairman and Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation and accountable to its Board of Directors and Government. He is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation, and for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters
- AGE: Minimum 45 Years – 60 Years
- Salary : Rs. 80000–125000/-
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute. Persons with Technical/MBA qualifications and having experience in Finance/ Marketing/Production will have added advantage. Experience in hydro-carbon industry is desirable
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) – CMD Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for CMD Vacancy in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 27 May 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/05/2015
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016