Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officer Trainee & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Recruitment 2015 – CIN NO. L23201MH1952GOI008858. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, M.Tech, Graduate, MSW, CA, B.Sc, B.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Officer Trainee & More Vacancies Job on or before Sept 15, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Vacancy Name : Officer Trainee & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, M.E/M.Tech, Any Graduate, MSW, CA, B.sc, B.Com
Total No of Vacancy : 105 Post
Salary : Rs.24,900-73,000/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : Sept 15, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED (A Government of India Enterprise) Regd. Office: 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai – 400020.
Detail of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Officer Trainee & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Government of India enterprise operating in the Oil and Natural Gas sector which has been conferred with the Navratna Status. Apart from various other innumerable recognitions, it also holds the distinction of featuring on the prestigious Forbes 2000 and Global Fortune 500 lists and enjoys a market share of 20.94% among PSUs in India. In the past financial year, HPCL has recorded the highest ever profit after tax of ₹2,733 crores in the history of the corporation with an increase of around 58% compared to the corresponding period last year. Our Market capitalization on year-on-year basis improved by about ₹11,500 crores at the closing share price of ₹650.10 per share as on March 31, 2015. This has been possible because of our robust performance in all spheres including Refining, Marketing, Retail, Direct Sales, LPG, Aviation, Operations and Distribution, Projects & Pipeline Group, LNG and other services. HPCL has always taken pride in acknowledging the efforts of its workforce which have resulted in setting of high industry benchmarks in its core competency. We, at HPCL, believe that of all the resources, our employees are the most vital ones. Towards fulfilling its Mission- to be a fully integrated company in the hydrocarbons sector of exploration and production, refining and marketing; focusing on enhancement of productivity, quality and profitability; HPCL invites bright and dynamic professionals to join its team in various disciplines. More about HPCL: HPCL’s vast marketing network of marketing consists of 13 Zonal offices in major cities and 106 Regional Offices facilitated by a Supply and Distribution infrastructure comprising of Terminals, Pipeline networks, Aviation Service Stations, LPG Bottling Plants, Inland Relay Depots & Retail Outlets, Lube and LPG Distributorships. HPCL operates two major refineries at Mumbai and Vishakhapatnam producing a wide variety of petroleum fuels & specialties, with a total refining capacity of 14.8 MMTPA. HPCL holds an equity stake of 16.95% in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited, a state-of-the-art refinery with a capacity of 15 MMTPA. A fourth refinery of 9 MMTPA set up by HMEL, a Joint Venture with Mittal Energy Investments Pvt. Ltd has also commenced commercial operations at Bathinda, Punjab. HPCL has also signed an MOU with Government of Rajasthan for setting up a Refinery in the state. HPCL also owns and operates the largest Lube Refinery in the India producing Lube Base Oils of international standards, with a capacity of 428 TMT. This Lube Refinery accounts for over 40% of the India’s total Lube Base Oil production. ~ 2 ~ HP Green R&D Centre is located in garden city of Bengaluru. It is a vibrant research centre in India for carrying out research and development activities in oil refining and alternate energy sector. The centre started research activities in 2012 in the areas of catalysis, fluid catalytic cracking, hydro processing, process intensification, residue up-gradation, crude and crude compatibility, alternative energies such as bio-fuels, solar etc. The centre is recognised by The Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR) and has collaborations with research institutes in India and abroad.
- R & D Positions Analytical (Chief Manager/ Senior Manager/ Manager/ Dy. Manager/ Sr. Research Officer): 04 Posts Qualification: PhD–Analytical/ Organic/ Physical Chemistry/ Petrochemicals/ Polymers.
- Manager-Nanotech/ Tribochemistry: 01 Post Qualification: PhD– Nanotechnology/ Tribochemistry/ Chemistry/ Inorganic/ Physical Chemistry/ Materials/ Chemical Engineering.
- Dy. Manager–Bio Process: 01 Post Qualification: PhD– Microbiology/ Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology.
- Dy. Manager/Sr. Research Officer–Crude Evaluation: 01 Post Qualification: PhD/ M.Tech.–Chemical Engineering.
- Dy. Manager/ Sr. Research Officer–Hydro Processing: 01 Post Qualification: PhD/ M.Tech.–Chemical Engineering.
- Dy. Manager/Sr. Research Officer–Catalysis: 02 Posts Qualification: PhD – Catalysis/ Materials/ Chemistry/Chemical Engineering with specialization in heterogeneous or homogenous catalysis, synthesis, characterization of materials and or catalytic applications
- Officer– R & D: 15 Posts Qualifications: Regular 4 years full time Bachelor Engineering Degree in Chemical with 60% marks (aggregate of all semesters/ years) and 50% for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates. AND M.Tech./ ME Chemical Engineering with 60% marks (aggregate of all semesters/years) and 50% for SC/ST/PWD Candidates. OR Full time PhD in Chemical Engineering. OR Full time PhD in Chemistry (catalysis, analytical, organic, polymer, inorganic, microbiology, biotechnology) and also having full time M.Sc. and B.Sc. in relevant area of chemical sciences.
- Dy. Manager (Medical Services/ Sr. Medical Officer/ Medical Officer): 02 Posts Qualification: A Physician with a MBBS degree (MD or equivalent is desirable) from a recognized Indian University / Institute. And Registration at State Medical Council or Medical Council of India. And Three months Certificate Course viz. AFIH (Association Fellowship in Industrial Health) or DIH (Diploma in Industrial Health) or equivalent qualification from Central Labour Institute (CLI) or National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH) of any recognised Government Institute.
- Safety Officer: 10 Posts Qualification: Regular Four years full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology branch from a recognised Indian University/ Institute. And Degree or diploma in industrial safety recognised by the State Government of Tamil Nadu and Uttar Pradesh under their Factory rules or Central Labour Institutes or Regional Labour Institutes.
- Packaging & Quality Control Officer: 02 Posts Qualification: Regular full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology/ Science with minimum 60% in aggregate of all the semesters/ years, for Unreserved and OBC-NC candidates (50% for SC, ST & PWD candidates) from a recognised Indian University/ Institute. And 2 years Full Time Post Graduate Qualification Degree/ Diploma in Packaging minimum 60% in aggregate of all the semesters/ years, for Unreserved and OBC-NC candidates (50% for SC, ST & PWD candidates) from a recognised Indian University/ Institute.
- Information Systems Officer: 06 Posts Qualification: Full time four year BE./ B.Tech. in the discipline of Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology from AICTE approved/ UGC recognized institute/ university. OR Three years full time course in Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) / Masters in Computer Science (MCS) from AICTE approved / UGC recognised Institute/ University. OR Two years full time course in Masters in Business Administrations (MBA) / Masters in Management Studies (MMS) with Information Technology or Systems or Computer Science as specialization from AICTE approved/ UGC recognised Institute/ University.
- Officer Trainee–HR: 08 Posts Qualification: Two year full time, Post graduate Degree /Equivalent course in HR/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Psychology. OR Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with specialization in HR/ Personnel Management from AICTE approved/ UGC recognised Institute/ University.
- Officer Trainee–CSR: 02 Posts Qualification: Two years full time Masters in Social Welfare (MSW) from AICTE/UGC recognised Institute/ University.
- Officer Legal: 02 Posts Qualification: Three Years full time course in law after graduation. OR Five years course in law after 12th Standard.
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 30 Posts Qualification: Graduate in any Discipline from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 60% marks (aggregate of all the semesters / years for Unreserved and OBC – NC candidates (50% for SC, ST & PWD candidates) and Inter CA with 3 years of article ship as per ICAI rules.
- Special Recruitment Drive for PWD Jr. Administrative Assistant: 13 Posts Qualification: Graduation (B.Sc./ B.Com.) with 50% aggregate marks of all semesters / years and 1 year certification course in Basic Computer Skills (MS Office etc).
- General Service Assistant: 05 Posts Qualification: TI in Mechanical Trade with 50% aggregate marks of all semesters/ years.
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) – Officer Trainee & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before Sept 15, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Officer Trainee & More Vacancies Vacancy in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) :
- Commencement of online application 31st July 2015
- Last date of online application 15th September 2015
HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED (A Government of India Enterprise) Regd. Office: 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai – 400020.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job Sept 15, 2015
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Recruitment 2014 – CIN NO. L23201MH1952GOI008858.
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016