Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Administrative Assistant, General Service Assistant through recruitment notification – Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Recruitment 2015 – CIN No. L23201MH1952GOI008858. Candidates who have completed B.Com, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Administrative Assistant, General Service Assistant Job on or before 15/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Vacancy Name : Junior Administrative Assistant, General Service Assistant
Educational Qualification :ITI, B.Com
Total No of Vacancy : 18 Post
Salary : Rs.12,370 – 37,630/- p.m
Job Location :Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED (A Government of India Enterprise) Regd. Office: 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai – 400020.
Detail of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Junior Administrative Assistant, General Service Assistant Recruitment:
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Government of India enterprise operating in the Oil and Natural Gas sector which has been conferred with the Navratna Status. Apart from various other innumerable recognitions, it also holds the distinction of featuring on the prestigious Forbes 2000 and Global Fortune 500 lists and enjoys a market share of 20.94% among PSUs in India. In the past financial year, HPCL has recorded the highest ever profit after tax of ₹2,733 crores in the history of the corporation with an increase of around 58% compared to the corresponding period last year. Our Market capitalization on year-on-year basis improved by about ₹11,500 crores at the closing share price of ₹650.10 per share as on March 31, 2015. This has been possible because of our robust performance in all spheres including Refining, Marketing, Retail, Direct Sales, LPG, Aviation, Operations and Distribution, Projects & Pipeline Group, LNG and other services. HPCL has always taken pride in acknowledging the efforts of its workforce which have resulted in setting of high industry benchmarks in its core competency. We, at HPCL, believe that of all the resources, our employees are the most vital ones. Towards fulfilling its Mission- to be a fully integrated company in the hydrocarbons sector of exploration and production, refining and marketing; focusing on enhancement of productivity, quality and profitability; HPCL invites bright and dynamic professionals to join its team in various disciplines.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Jr. Administ rative Assistant||13||Graduation (B.Sc/B.Com) with 50% aggregate marks of all semesters / years and 1 year certification course in Basic Computer Skills (MS Office etc )||13500 – 37630|
|General Service Assistant||5||ITI in Mechanical Trade with 50% aggregate marks of all semesters / years.||12370 – 20410|
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) – Junior Administrative Assistant, General Service Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/9/2015.
- Candidates fulfilling all of the above eligibility criteria for respective positions will be called for Written Test comprising of General Aptitude test and Technical / Professional knowledge.
- Candidates qualifying in the Written Test will be called for Personal Interview/s, in order of the category-wise and position wise merit list of the Written Test in a predetermined ratio. While drawing merit list of successful candidates, 85% weightage would be given to performance in written test and 15% to Personal Interviews. Candidates will have to qualify through each stage of selection process successfully before being adjudged as suitable for selection.
Final appointment would be subject to fulfilment of all eligibility criteria w.r.t Academic Qualification, Age, work experience, NOC, Relieving letter from previous employer etc. as may be applicable and submission of necessary documents.
CONCESSIONS / RELAXATIONS
- Appointment in these vacancies will be offered to PWD candidates after considering the nature of duties & responsibilities of the job, location, hazard, strain & other factors, also considering that the disability is not likely to interfere with the performance of duties of the post with reasonable efficiency and without possible deterioration of his/her health. However, the final appointment would be based on candidate’s medical fitness with respect to job profile of the identified posts.
- Any request for change in Category (UR/SC/ST/OBC-NC/ PWD) once filled in the online application form, will not be considered and accordingly concession/relaxation applicable will not be extended.
- The reserved category candidates are required to submit the caste/ PWD certificate/s in prescribed format applicable (the format can be downloaded from our site www.hpclcareers.com) for appointment to posts under Government of India & issued by the competent authority at the time of interview, if called for, in support of their claim.
- In addition, the OBC-Non Creamy candidates will be required to submit a valid caste certificate in recent prescribed format applicable for purpose of reservation in appointment to posts under Government of India/Central Government Public Sector Undertaking as contained in DOPT Memo No. 36036/2/2013- Estt. (Res.) dated 30-05-2014 from a competent authority issued in the year of advertisement. Further the OBC-NC candidates will have to give a self-undertaking, at the time of Personal Interviews in terms of DOPT memo No. 36012/22/93-Extt. (SCT) dt. 08.09.1993 if called for, indicating that they belong to OBC-Non Creamy Layer.
- For availing the reservation under OBCNC category, the name of caste and community of the candidate must appear in the ‘Central List of Other Backward Classes’ available on National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC), Government of India website, www.ncbc.nic.in.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC-NC candidates and such candidates will have to indicate their category as Unreserved (UR).
- If the SC/ST/OBC-NC/PWD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Maximum age limit relaxable by 5 years for candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989.
- Age relaxation by 5 years for Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs/ SSCOs) subject to rendering minimum 5 years military service and fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by Govt. of India.
- Reimbursement of 2nd class rail fare by the shortest route to examination Centre is admissible for outstation PWD candidates appearing for written test, provided the distance travelled is not less than 30 km. (Candidates opting for examination Centre other than the Centre nearest from mailing address will not be reimbursed travel fare). The candidates will be required to fill in the Travel Allowance (TA) Form as detailed on HPCL website and submit it along with Travel Proof for travel undertaken. This reimbursement is not applicable to candidates who are already in Central/State Government Services/PSUs. PHYSICAL / MEDICAL FITNESS: Desirous candidates seeking employment with Hindustan Petroleum need to be medically fit as per Hindustan Petroleum’s pre-employment medical standards. Reference for a medical examination does not mean final selection, which may please be noted. All the candidates are requested to remain updated at each step of the selection process by visiting our website www.hindustanpetroleum.com. All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process may be addressed to our Corporate Recruitment Team through [email protected] are also requested to visit FAQs Section on our website with respect to this recruitment drive. Candidates may please note that personal calls and/or interaction with any of the HPCL’s officials during recruitment drive is discouraged, except when absolutely necessary.
How to apply for Junior Administrative Assistant, General Service Assistant Vacancy in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) :
Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions hereunder before proceeding to the application form. Apply online only on www.hpclcareers.com or through www.hindustanpetroleum.com. No other mean / mode of the application shall be accepted. Online Application System will be open from 1200 hrs. on 31st July 2015 to 23:59 hrs. on 15th September 2015 STEPS FOR APPLYING: STEP 1: Login to www.hindustanpetroleum.com and click on Career Opportunities. Read all the instructions given on the website carefully. Candidate should keep scan copy of Passport size photo (in jpg / gif format less than 500 kb) and PAN card details ready before filling online application form. STEP 2: Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload Scan copy of your latest passport size photograph along with the online application form. STEP3: Click Submit. You will get a system generated 12 Digit Application No. Please note that this Application No. is important and will be required for all future references throughout the selection process. Take Printout of the Online Application Form and preserve it for future reference. Note: Candidates are “NOT” required to submit hard copy of application forms to HPCL. The details filled in the online application form will be considered final and no changes will be entertained w.r.t. personal/ any other details, later on.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/9/2015
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Recruitment 2014 – CIN No. L23201MH1952GOI008858.
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016