Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) invites application for the recruitment of Director (Finance) with MBA/ CA holders
Company name : Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Posts : Director (Finance)
Qualification : MBA/ CA
Salary : Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 27.11.2014
Details of Post :
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (FINANCE), HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 75,000 – 1,00,000/-(revised). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by
27th NOVEMBER, 2014. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 by virtue of Lube India and ESSO Standard Refining Company of India Ltd. Amalgamation Order, 1974. The main objective of the company is to service customers by superior understanding and fulfilling their stated and latent needs with innovative product and services in the petroleum sector. HPCL is a schedule –‘A’/ Navaratna PSE in Petroleum sector under the administrative control of Ministry of
Petroleum & Natural Gas. The authorized and paid up capital of the Company was Rs. 350 crores and Rs. 339.01 crores respectively as on March 31, 2013. Its Registered and Corporate offices are at Mumbai, Maharashtra. The shareholding of the Government of India in the Company is 51.05%.
NAME OF THE POST : DIRECTOR (FINANCE)
- . JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Finance) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He is overall in charge of finance and accounts functions of the organization and is responsible for evolving and formulating finance policies.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (i) Minimum 45 years. (ii) Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others. The age of superannuation is 60 years
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a Cost Accountant/Chartered Accountant/MBA with specialization in Finance with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should have managerial experience at a senior level in corporate financial management and accounts including Cost and Budgetary Control, Institutional Finance, Working Capital Management in an organization of repute. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- SCALE OF THE POST : Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/-
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT : The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
How to apply :
- Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB./Candidates can also download the application form by Click here to apply below.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 27th NOVEMBER, 2014. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 27.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HPCL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|