Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) invites online application for the recruitment of Graduate Engineers for B.E/B.Tech holders
Company name :Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Posts :Graduate Engineers
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Salary : Rs. 24,900 ‐ 50,500/- p.m
No of Post : 06
Last date to apply : 2nd February 2015
Details of Post :
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Navaratna and a Global Fortune 500 company, ranked at 260 with an annual gross sales of Rs. 2,32,188 crore and profit after taxof Rs. 1,734 crore during FY 2013‐14 and having a strong presence in Refining & Marketing in India with about 21% marketing share and 18% refining capacity in the PSU category in the country. The 2012‐13 performance of the Corporation has qualified for ‘Excellent’ rating in terms of the MOU signed with the Government of India with an MOU score of 1.034, which is the best score amongst all the PSUs under MOP & NG for the second successive year.
The total sale of products during 2013‐14 was 31.1 MMT, achieving a growth of 4.1% over historical. Domestic sales were 30.3 MMT, Pipeline throughput was 15.7 MMT and the refineries processed 15.51 MMT of crude. During 2013‐14, HPCL has become India’s largest lube marketer with lubricant sales of 484 TMT during the year.
HPCL owns and operates refineries at Mumbai & Visakh and the largest Lube Refinery in the country at Mumbai for producing Lube Oil Base Stocks with a capacity of 450 TMTPA. HPCL has the second largest share of product pipelines in India with a pipeline network of more than 2,500 kms. for transportation of petroleum products and a vast marketing network consisting 13 Zonal offices in major cities and 101 Regional Offices facilitated by a Supply & Distribution infrastructure comprising of 35 Terminals, 68 Inland Relay Depots, 35 Aviation Service Stations, 46 LPG Bottling Plants, 7 Lube Blending Plants and 22 Exclusive Lube Depots.
Towards fulfilling its Mission‐ to be a fully integrated company in the hydrocarbons sector of exploration and production, refining and marketing; focusing on enhancement of productivity; quality and profitability; HPCL invites bright and dynamic engineering graduates in specified disciplines aspiring to join its team of world class professionals. Interested candidates are required to appear for GATE 2015 in their respective discipline.
Discipline, Prescribed 4 year full time Engineering degrees
- Mechanical Mechanical, Mechanical & Production
- Civil Civil
- Electrical Electrical, Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics &Telecommunication Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Applied Electronics
- Instrumentation Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Electronics, Instrumentation & Process Control
- Chemical Chemical, Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:Minimum educational qualification for employment in above mentioned positions are:
- Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology in the above mentioned disciplines. All the qualifications should be 4 years full time regular course/s from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University. The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- Candidates (belonging to General and OBC‐NC category) should have secured minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations, relaxed to 50% (aggregate marks of all semesters) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they must be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August 2015. At the time of applying, candidates (belonging to General and OBC‐3 NC category) should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks up to last semester examinations which is relaxed to 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates
AGE LIMIT: Maximum 25 years as on 30th June 2015 for the general category candidates i.e. candidates born on or after 30.06.1990. Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives.
REMUNERATION PACKAGE (COST TO THE COMPANY): Selected candidates will initially undergo training for six months. During the training period, Officer Trainees will be entitled for a consolidated Stipend of Rs. 33,000/‐ per month. Upon successful completion of training, they will be absorbed at the entry level in the Management Cadre in ‘A’ grade in the Salary Scale of Rs. 24,900 ‐ 50,500 subject to fulfilling the required performance related/ other criterion, and will be on Probation for a further period of 6 months.
RETENTION AMOUNT:An amount of Rs. 5000/‐ per month will be deducted as retention amount from the totalemoluments for first six months during the period of training. The amount will be refunded to the officers only after their confirmation in salary grade ‘A’. The retention amount will be forfeited, upon leaving the Corporation or termination of service before the confirmation.
PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE: Applicants / Candidates are required to pay a Non‐Refundable Amount of Rs.260/‐ (Application fee inclusive of service tax and bank charges of Rs.35/‐). SC, ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
HOW TO APPLY: Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions hereunder before proceeding to the application form.
- GATE‐2015 Online Examination is scheduled in the month of Feb 2015. For detailed information of GATE‐2015, interested candidates may log on to http://gate.iitk.ac.in/ or websites of other IITs and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore.
- Candidates need to purchase the GATE application form as per the information provided in GATE‐2015 websites. They should fill‐in and submit the GATE application form as instructed by the GATE authorities and wait for the admit card to get the GATE registration number.
- The candidates will receive their GATE‐2015 Registration number printed on their admit card. On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply to Hindustan Petroleum online. The relevant link will be made available from 18th December 2014 under ‘Careers Opportunities’ section on www.hpclcareers.com or www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Online submission of the application will be7 allowed on the website up to 02.02.2015. No other mean / mode of the application shall be accepted. Online Application System will be open from 1200 hrs. on 17.12.2014 to 2359 hrs. on 02.02.2015
- Login to www.hindustanpetroleum.com and click on Career Opportunities. Read all the instructions given on the website carefully. Candidate should keep scanned copy of same passport size photo affixed in GATE application (in jpg / gif format less than 50 kb) and resume (in doc/docx format maximum file size 200kb) ready before filling online application form.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload scanned copy of your latest passport size photograph and resume along with the online application form. Candidates should ensure that the relevant details viz‐ Name, Date of Birth, Address, GATE 2015 Registration No etc. entered in HPCL Online application should be same as entered in the GATE 2015 application.
- Click Submit. You will get a system generated 12 Digit Application No. Please note that this Application No. is important and will be required for all future references throughout the selection process. Take printout of the Online Application Form, affix his/her recent passport size photograph, put his/her signature at the space provided and keep with him/ her safely for future reference.
- In case the candidate called for GD/GT and or interview, he/she should come with this printed application form, along with GATE 2015 admit card and GATE 2015 original official score card.
- Choose the option for Payment of Application & Processing Fee. For payment through challan at SBI and through Debit/ Credit card please refer the detailed procedure explained under ‘PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE’. Note: Candidates are “NOT” required to submit hard copy of application forms to HPCL. The details filled in the online application form will be considered final and no changes will be entertained w.r.t. personal/ any other details, later on.
Important dates to remember :
- Commencement of online application 18th December 2014
- Last date of online application 2nd February 2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HPCL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017