Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineer (Civil) through recruitment notification – Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL) Recruitment 2015 – EMP. NO. 02/2015 . Candidates who have completed Diploma/ B.E/ B.TECH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Engineer (Civil). Walk in Interview will be held on 12/02/2015 between 10 AM to 02 PM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Watch This Video On How to Apply For This Post:
|Company Name||Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL)|
|Vacancy Name||Engineer (Civil)|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma/ B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||12/02/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL), Chief (HR), Hindustan Prefab Limited, Jangpura, New Delhi-14.|
Detail of Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL) Engineer (Civil) Recruitment:
Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL), a Central Public Sector Enterprise, an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Civil Engineering Organization presently engaged in the field of Construction, Design, Project Management, Real Estate etc. with its Corporate Office at New Delhi and having offices all over India is looking for result oriented CIVIL ENGINEERS having recognised degree/diploma on contract basis for its existing and up-coming projects in various parts of the Country including North Eastern Region, initially for a period of six months extendable by mutual consent, possessing qualifications, experience and expected salary as shown before. The requirement is primarily for construction of prefab toilets in schools etc. in Madhya Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh and the selected engineer would have to proceed to the sites at on urgent notice
- Qualification : BE in respective discipline Dip. in respective discipline
- Experience : 0-3 year
- Tentative Consolidated Salary Rs.17,500.00 (upto 1 year) 12,500.00 (upto 1 year) Add: Rs.340/- for additional relevant experience each year upto a maximum of 5 years.
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL) – Engineer (Civil) Post:
- Written Test on 12/02/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
- Upper age limit as on 01.08.2014 is 50 Years. Employees in regular employment in Central/State Govt. /Autonomous bodies and Central/State Public Sector Enterprises possessing required qualification and experience if apply and are selected, will have to resign before joining contractual appointment in the company.
- There will not be any protection of pay/emoluments at the time of joining HPL. Besides consolidated salary, the selected candidates shall also be eligible for the fringe benefits like EPF contribution, leave, medical reimbursement/facility under ESIC etc. as per rules of the Company for contractual employees. Applications incomplete in any respect shall be liable for summarily rejection.
- HPL reserves the right to reject any candidate without assigning any reason. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. Selected candidates should be prepared to serve in any part of the country or abroad where the organization has its operations. Reservation including relaxation of age of SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen etc. is applicable as per rules.
Walkin Procedure for Engineer (Civil) Vacancy in Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL):
Intending eligible candidates are advised to report for interview along with resume and original documents with copies of testimonials on 12th February, 2015 (between 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.) to Chief (HR), Hindustan Prefab Limited, Jangpura, New Delhi-14.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 12/02/2015
Venue : Chief (HR), Hindustan Prefab Limited, Jangpura, New Delhi-14.
Reference: Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL) Recruitment 2015 – EMP. NO. 02/2015 .
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HPL|
|Other Top company jobs|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016