Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Architectural Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL) Recruitment 2015 – CONTRACT EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 01/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ B.Arch/ CA/ ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Architectural Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 27.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL)|
|Vacancy Name||Architectural Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ Diploma/ B.Arch/ CA/ ICWA|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Hindustan Prefab Limited, Jangpura, New Delhi-110014|
Detail of Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL) Architectural Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL), a Central Public Sector Enterprise, an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Civil Engineering Organization presently engaged in the field of Construction, Design, Project Management, Real Estate etc. with its Corporate Office at New Delhi and having offices all over India is looking for result oriented personnel at senior and middle management level in Civil Engineering , Accounts & Architectural profession on contract basis for its Head office/Regional offices and for its existing and up-coming projects in various parts of the Country including North Eastern Region, initially for a period of one year extendable by mutual consent. The requirement is primarily for construction of prefab toilets in schools besides other ongoing projects in all parts of the country and the selected engineer would have to proceed to the sites on urgent notice. Requisite qualification and experience is given below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Dy. General Manager
|01||BE (Civil) Dip. in Civil Engg. Minimum Experience 16 Years 20 Years||42000/- +HRA subject to
production of receipts
depending on place of posting
Class Cities 7000
B Class Cities 4000
C & other Cities 3000
|Upper age limit as on 01.01.2015 is 50 Years.|
|01||BE (Civil) Dip. in Civil Engg. Minimum Experience 8 Years 12 Years||30000/-
Add: Rs. 620/- for each year of
additional experience subject to
a maximum consolidated salary
|Upper age limit as on 01.01.2015 is 50 Years.|
|01||A.C.A. or A.I.C.W.A. Minimum Experience 5 Years in Commercial Accounting in a reputed company||25,000/-||Upper age limit as on 01.01.2015 is 50 Years.|
|01||Degree in Arch. Or Diploma in Arch. Minimum Experience 3 years 5 years Knowledge of MSOffice and Proficiency in Architectural Drawings/design, layouts prints, Computer Added working Drawings in 2D/3D Autocad and Revit Arch. Drawings||17500/-||Upper age limit as on 01.01.2015 is 50 Years.|
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL) – Architectural Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Architectural Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL):
- Employees in regular employment in Central/State Govt./Autonomous bodies and Central/State Public Sector Enterprises possessing required qualification and experience if apply and are selected, will have to resign before joining contractual appointment in the company.
- There will not be any protection of pay/emoluments at the time of joining HPL.
- No increment will be granted during the currency of the initial contract period of one year. However, it can be considered at the discretion of the competent authority in case the initial period of one year is extended further.
- In the cases where the incumbent has enough experience for higher post but in the opinion of the Interview/Selection Committee, the incumbent is considered suitable for a lower post only. In such cases, if the incumbent is agreeable, he may be offered lower post and CMD, HPL is authorized to accept the recommendations of the Interview Committee to offer a lower post to a candidate based on his suitability.
- Besides consolidated salary, the selected candidates shall also be eligible for the fringe benefits like EPF contribution, leave, medical reimbursement/facility under ESIC etc. as per rules of the Company for contractual employees;
- Selected candidates may be offered allotment of Company’s accommodation, if posted in Delhi subject to availability and eligibility;
- Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement/qualification will not vest any right on the candidates to be called for interview;
- Applications incomplete in any respect shall be liable for summarily rejection;
- HPL reserves the right to reject any candidate without assigning any reason;
- HPL will not be responsible for non-receipt/late receipt of any communication due to postal or any other reason;
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification;
- Selected candidates should be prepared to serve in any part of the country or abroad where the organization has its operations;
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/XSM etc. including relaxation in age is applicable as per rules. Intending eligible Candidates should send their applications indicating name, address, qualification, experience, age alongwith copies of certificate so as to reach the Chief (HR), Hindustan Prefab Limited, Jangpura, New Delhi-110014 on or before 27th January 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27.01.2015
Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL) Recruitment 2014 – CONTRACT EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 01/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HPL|
|Other Top company jobs|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016