Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior Project Engineer/Engineer for B.E/ Diploma holders on September 13, 2014
Company name :Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL)
Posts :Senior Project Engineer/Engineer
Qualification : B.E/ Diploma
Salary : Rs.12,500-20000/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Location : New Delhi
Walk in Interview :September 13, 2014
Details of Post :
Senior Project Engineer/Engineer
Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL), a Central Public Sector Enterprise, an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Civil Engineering Organization presently engaged in the field of Construction, Design, Project Management, Real Estate etc. with its Corporate Office at New Delhi and having offices all over India is looking for result oriented Civil, Electrical & Mechanical Engineers at various levels on contract basis for its various projects in NER and other places initially for a period of two years extendable by mutual consent, possessing qualifications, experience and expected salary as shown against each.
Post : Sr. Project Engineer (Civil/Elect.)
- Qualification : BE in respective disciplineDip. in respective discipline
- Experience : 3 Years to 5 Years
- Consolidated Salary Rs. : 20,000.00 Add: Rs.400/- for additional experience each year upto a maximum of 7 years.
Post : Engineer (Civil/Elect./Mech.)
- Qualification : BE in respective discipline Dip. in respective discipline
- Experience : Upto 1 year
- Consolidated Salary Rs. :17,500.00 to 12,500.00 Add: Rs.340/- for additional experience each year upto a maximum of 5 years.
HOW TO APPLY :
Upper age limit as on 01.08.2014 is 50 Years.
- Employees in regular employment in Central/State Govt. /Autonomous bodies and Central/State Public Sector Enterprises possessing required qualification and experience if apply and are selected, will have to resign before joining contractual appointment in the company.
- There will not be any protection of pay/emoluments at the time of joining HPL.
- No increment will be granted during the currency of the initial contract period of two years. However, it can be considered at the discretion of the competent authority in case the initial period of two years is extended further.
- Besides consolidated salary, the selected candidates shall also be eligible for the fringe benefits like EPF contribution, leave, medical reimbursement/facility under ESIC etc. as per rules of the Company for contractual employees;
- Applications incomplete in any respect shall be liable for summarily rejection;
- HPL reserves the right to reject any candidate without assigning any reason.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Selected candidates should be prepared to serve in any part of the country or abroad where the organization has its operations.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH etc. is applicable as per rules.Page Intending eligible candidates are advised to report for interview alongwith resume and original documents with copies of testimonials on 13th Sep., 2014 (between 10.00 A.M. to 2.00 P.M.) atHindustan Prefab Limited, C/O Hotel Brahmaputra Ashok, M.G. Road, Guwahati – 781001 (Assam), Phone: +91-361-2602281-84,87,88
Applications along with necessary documents from Intending eligible applicants having adequate experience in the relevant field must reach to the Chief (HR), Hindustan Prefab Limited, Jangpura, New Delhi-110014 only by speed post or registered post on or before 26.09.2014.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview :September 13, 2014
VENUE : Chief (HR), Hindustan Prefab Limited, Jangpura, New Delhi-110014 only by speed post or registered post on or before 26.09.2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HPL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017