Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Semi-Skilled Workmen through recruitment notification – Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO. HR/W/31A/01/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Semi-Skilled Workmen Job on or before 25/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL)
Vacancy Name : Semi-Skilled Workmen
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 150 Post
Salary : Rs. 6,970-13,700/- p.m
Job Location : VISAKHAPATNAM
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : HINDUSTAN SHIPYARD LIMITED:: VISAKHAPATNAM – 530 005
Detail of Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) Semi-Skilled Workmen Recruitment:
HSL is the pioneer Shipbuilding and Ship repairs Yard functioning under the Ministry of Defence. The Company is looking for Semi-Skilled workmen for the following posts:
- Name of the Post :
- Welders in SMAW,CO2(MIGMAG) & TIG Welding/Gas Cutters – 59
- Fitters (incl. Structural Fitters) – 46
- Electricians – 28
- Pipe Fitters(Plumbers) – 10
- Turners / Machinists – 02
- Carpenters – 02
- Mobile Crane Operator – 03
- Qualifications Must have pass in SSC or Equivalent. For the posts at (a), (d) to (f) candidates must have ITI in the relevant trade with National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) Examination in concerned Trade conducted by NCVT of the Directorate General of Employment and Training, Ministry of Labour, Govt. of India. For the posts at (b) viz., Fitters, Three years Fitter Structural Training Course with National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) Examination in concerned Trade conducted by NCVT of the Directorate General of Employment and Training, Ministry of Labour, Govt. of India may also be considered For the posts at (c) viz., Electricians, the candidates with experience in operation of EOT/Electric Cranes will be given preference. Ex. HSL Apprentice Training with NAC will be given preference. For the post at (g) viz., Mobile Crane Operator, the candidates must possess Driving Licence for heavy vehicle and practical experience in operating all types of cranes including EOT cranes. (b) Experience Minimum Four years experience in the relevant trade in Shipbuilding / Ship repairs / Naval Dockyards.(Experience will be reckoned as on 25 Jul 2015). Proof of experience is to be enclosed. In case of internal candidates engaged on direct contract basis by HSL and presently on rolls, proof of their experience in HSL need not be enclosed for their period of engagement by HSL.
- Upper Age Limit: 28 years as on 25 Jul 2015
- Duration: Permanent
- Pay Scale: Rs. 6,970-13,700 plus other admissible allowance
- Nature of Duties The selected Tradesman will have to work in Shipbuilding and Ship Repairs Divisions and also carryout other works entrusted by the Departments in which they are posted from time to time as per the Productions Norms.
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) – Semi-Skilled Workmen Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Semi-Skilled Workmen Vacancy in Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) :
- Indian Nationals only need to apply
- Application form may be downloaded from HSL website
- Application must be in response to our advertisement. Advertisement Number and post applied for must be clearly mentioned on the application form and also superscribed on the envelope.
- Application should be submitted strictly as per prescribed format available on the HSL website and all supporting documents in support of qualifications; age; experience, reservation category if applicable must be enclosed failing which the candidature will be summarily rejected.
- All instructions as given on the HSL Web Site must be adhered to, failing which the applicant will be disqualified for the post.
- The application should contain self-attested copies of the following: -a) Proof of age. b) SSC or equivalent certificate c) ITI pass certificate, mark sheets. d) NAC e) Caste Certificate in the prescribed format as applicable. Relevant Experience certificate.
- One recent passport size photograph is to be pasted on the application form and one extra photograph to be attached with the application.
- Application must be sent through Postal/Courier services only. Applications forwarded through other means including Fax, e-mail or hand delivery WILL NOT be entertained.
- Mere possession of the requisite qualification and experience will not confer any right to be called for interview. However, the Management reserves the right to increase or relax qualifying criteria viz., % of qualification marks / Number of years of experience depending on the number of applicants.
- Candidates presently working in Government / Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous bodies should route their applications through proper channel or else “No Objection Certificate” from the present Organization shall be produced at the time of interview. Without ‘No Objection Certificate’, the candidates will not be interviewed and accordingly no TA will be paid.
- APPLICATION FORMAT IS AT ANNEXURE- 1
- The filled in application as per the above format along with the attested copies of all the relevant certificates including SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate and PH Certificate, if applicable. Certificates of proof of previous experience / employment should reach the General Manager (HR), Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., Gandhigram (PO), Visakhapatnam – 530 005 on or before 25 Jul 2015.
- Application will be rejected if they are – – Not as per the given in the prescribed application format – If it is incomplete – If it doesn’t have full contact address, mobile number and valid e-mail id – Without submitting certified copies of Date of Birth, Qualifying examination provisional/ marks lists, Caste Certificate and proof of experience etc., – Received after the due date will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligible criteria mentioned in the advertisement xv) Please visit website http://hsl.nic.in regularly for latest updates
- All notifications to the candidates will be displayed in the website http://hsl.nic.in and applicants are advised to visit the website from time to time to get updates.
- Candidates should possess a valid e-mail id which remains active for at least the next one year. All future correspondence would be sent via email only
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/7/2015
Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT NO. HR/W/31A/01/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016