Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Trainees through recruitment notification – Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.HR/ES-S/SR/76/07/2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Trainees on or before 27/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL)
Vacancy Name :Trainees
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 50 Posts
Salary : Rs.7,650-15,000/-pm
Job Location : Visakhapatnam
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 27/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : General Manager (HR), Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., Gandhigram (PO), Visakhapatnam
Detail Of Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) Trainees Recruitment:
Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., Visakhapatnam intends to induct qualified persons as per the selection criteria prescribed hereunder for the following posts:
JR. SUPERVISOR Gr. III TRAINEES:
- No of Post : 25
- Qualifications: Diploma with minimum 60% marks in Engineering in Mechanical, Electrical, Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering, Ship Building, Chemical, and Electronics & Communication Discipline from a Recognized Institute. Candidates having RT Level-II (BARC) qualification are preferred for certain positions.
- Upper Age Limit: 25 years as on 27 Aug 2015
- Duration of Training: ONE YEAR
- Consolidated Stipend Rs. 8000/- p.m. during the training period.
- Any other information Considered relevant. After successful completion of training, they will be absorbed as Jr. Supervisor Gr III in the pay scale of Rs. 7650-15300 plus other admissible allowances.
JR. SUPERVISOR GR.III (Post Code No. HR/ES-S/2015/002):
- No of Post : 25
- Qualifications: Diploma with minimum 50% marks in Engineering in Mechanical, Electrical, Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering, Ship Building, Chemical, Electronics & Communication Discipline from a Recognized Institute. Candidates having RT Level-II (BARC) qualification are preferred for certain positions
- Experience Minimum 4 years of experience in Shipbuilding / Ship Repairs / Naval Dock Yards
- Upper Age Limit: 30 years as on 27 Aug 2015
- Pay Scale Rs. 7650-15300 plus other admissible allowances.
Selection Procedure For Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) – Trainees Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
- Indian Nationals only need to apply.
- Applications must be in response to our advertisement. It may be noted that a candidate can apply for one post against one registration through a single post code. If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he has to register again with a separate post code.
- Fee Rs.100/- per each post code for Junior Supervisor Gr. III Trainees and Junior Supervisor Gr. III.
- No Registration fee for SC/ST/PH & internal candidates.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before applying.
- Payment should be made only by way of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of M/s. Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., payable at Visakhapatnam. Candidate should write his/her Name, and Registration Number generated at the time of online registration, Post applied with Post Code and Date of Birth on the back side of the DD.
- Print-out of the filled Online Application, DD along with attested copies of Diploma / Degree, Provisional Certificate, Proof of Date of Birth, Caste Certificate, Experience certificates, etc., and Annexure-I, if applicable must be forwarded through Postal/Courier Services superscribing the name of the post & post code applied for on the envelope and it should reach General Manager (HR), Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., Gandhigram (PO), Visakhapatnam on or before 07 Sep 2015.
- The candidates applying should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post. Their admission at all stages is purely provisional. Mere issue of Admit Card / interview call letter will not imply that candidature has been accepted. Verification of Original Certificates will be done only at the time of interview. The candidature of a candidate shall be cancelled at any point of time if the candidate is found to be not meeting the advertised eligibility criteria.
- All original documents such as Qualification Certificates, proof of Date of Birth, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificates etc., will be checked at the time of interview. Non-production of original documents will debar the candidate from appearing for the interview and in that case no Travel Fare will be reimbursed to the eligible candidates.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or even after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligible criteria mentioned in the advertisement and suitable legal action will be taken.
- SC/ST/PH candidates should possess latest valid Certificate in the prescribed format. Candidates from OBC-NCL category should possess certificate in the prescribed format and issued after 28 Feb 2015.
- The selection for the posts of Jr. Supervisor Gr III is subject to interview. The selection for the post of Jr. Supervisor Gr III Trainee is subject to Written Test & Interview. The eligible candidates will be issued the admit cards through their email and also the Candidates can download the Admit Cards from the website http://hsl.gov.in under “Download Hall Tickets” option from Human Resource Menu only with respective application IDs and date of birth of the Individual.
- Written Test will be conducted at Vizag & Hyderabad. However, depending on response it may be changed.
- It may be noted that ADMIT CARDS FOR WRITTEN TEST WILL NOT BE SENT BY POST.
- The Management reserves the right to create and operate a panel of shortlisted candidates.
- The candidates selected for Junior Supervisor Gr. III Trainees posts will have to execute a bond to serve the company for a period of 04 years apart from their prescribed Training period. They will be on Probation for a period of one year on completion of training.
- The Qualifying Requirement / Experience & Age limit shall be reckoned as on the last date of submission of online application 27 Aug 2015.
- Mere possession of the requisite qualification and experience will not confer any right to be called for interview. However, the Management reserves the right to relax qualifications/experience/age in exceptional cases of candidates, who fit all the requirements of a particular job.
- The Management reserves the right to Increase or decrease the number of posts or consider for lower posts/grades to meet the organizational requirement.
- The Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards, change the selection criteria and cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reasons.
- Candidates presently working in Government/Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous bodies should submit “No Objection Certificate” from the present Organization at the time of interview. Without “No Objection Certificate”, the candidate will not be interviewed and accordingly no TA will be paid.
- All the Out-station SC/ST/PH candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro second class train fare by shortest route.
- Please visit website http://hsl.gov.in regularly for latest updates. All notifications to the candidates will be displayed in the website http://hsl.gov.in. Applicants are requested to visit the website from time to time to get updates
How To Apply For Trainees Vacancy in Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL):
- The Application should be submitted ONLINE via http://hsl.gov.in.
- Candidates should possess a valid E-mail id and remain active for at least next one year. All future correspondence would be sent via E-mail only.
- Candidate should upload his/her photograph (20-50KB) and signature (10- 20KB) in the prescribed format and size.
- Candidates must have the DD (Demand Draft) payment details for the respective post before applying online.
- Candidate are requested NOT be idle for more than 5 minutes to avoid the expiry of web page while filling the online application.
- Candidate should be ready with all the bio-data before filling the online application.
- Click on “Careers” under “Human Resources”. Visit “Current Openings” link to view the openings available.
- Please read the advertisement notice carefully. Candidates are advised to self-check their eligibility against the recruitment posts.
- Click on the respective link under “Apply Now” to submit the application online.
- Registration process contains 3 stages 1) Personal Details 2) Education Details and 3) Payment Details.
- Candidates are advised to use the SAVE (button) option to avoid the loss of data or SUBMIT button to finally submit the application. Verify the filled data carefully before submitting, once submitted you’re NOT allowed to Edit / modify the application.
- After successful completion of all the stages you’ll receive a confirmation message.
- Candidates who have chosen SAVE (button) option are allowed to SUBMIT the application using Edit Application option at a later time before the closing date.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail with the Registration ID and a link to view your submitted application form.
- Candidates are also advised to check their SPAM if the emails does not reach Inbox.
- Take a print-out (hard copy) of the filled Online Application for future reference.
- It is mandatory to write ONLINE Registration Number, Name, and Date of Birth at the back of the Demand Draft (DD).
- Keep your DOB and Registration ID confidential.
- In case of difficulty in registration or for any clarification, candidates may contact firstname.lastname@example.org electronically
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/08/2015
Reference: Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.HR/ES-S/SR/76/07/2015